Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. (10806 Views)

Princess Olivia: Charly Boy’s Granddaughter Graduates With First Class (Photos) / Flavour At UNIBEN Globacom Campus Tour, Female Students Go Gaga (pics) / Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by Chestar5(f): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lordseyad:
So we both support the same club.. grin You see now

But u dnt cum to our official thread na, dats were i flow more grin
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by Lordseyad(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chestar5:

But u dnt cum to our official thread na, dats were i flow more grin
En en... Following you like Mtn now . Everywhere you go
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by Chestar5(f): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lordseyad:
En en... Following you like Mtn now . Everywhere you go

Ok o wink
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by mazechdotcom: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Featured story: Girl with the world's longest tongue!

Many people have different things that make them stand out from the crowd. As for 18 year old Adrianne from Michigan, United States, she is proud to be known as a girl with the world’s longest tongue!

Who likes this type of tongue among all Nairalanders? cheesy

Click to see other photos and watch video - https://www.mazech.com/world%27s_longest_tongue

Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by laserjet: 12:01am On Jul 24, 2015
All I can see is a ROCK! Nothing more.

How can I be satisfied saying im dealing with a ROCK?
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 24, 2015
Very funny,dats if he uses steroids ma. quote author=AfricanApple post=36198801]Foolish students.his kondo may after all be very small[/quote]
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by cozy7(m): 12:36am On Jul 24, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Ok

Confession

I swear I won't concentrate if it's me
U don't need to swear, I believe u.
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by msmee(f): 3:40am On Jul 24, 2015
rubbish
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 24, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Lies....I know that guy from a movie...btw what's so special about him? All I can see here is his muscles undecided I'm pretty sure his body feels like rock....argh! Who wants such?
nah . . . they're different.
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by successnwa(f): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2015
O boy

shocked shocked kiss kiss

I will lose concentration. undecided cry
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by AfricanApple(f): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
ikbnice:

only a bad workman blames his tool. No matter how small, if it can find it way in by inches, then it can get the job satisfactorily done if done right.
some pee pee are just too small that until they make research they won't see where to fit it in, so forget Workman and tools
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by AfricanApple(f): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Qualer:

Chai! my one and only apple, na you dey advocate for extra large bulala like this?! hewuuuu! I am finished!!!! shocked
one and only? bros a beg o, you fit remind me how we take know?
Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by mazechdotcom: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2015
Is ChinaJoy becoming a distraction? See what will happen in China July 30 to August 2, 2015.

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/china_joy_2015

Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by mazechdotcom: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2015
Latest gist:

“On the internet, nobody knows you’re a dog”.

You look different! Online lovers fighting over deceptive internet photos after meeting first time...

The boy saw a very pretty internet photo and probably thought he has found an angel, or the biblical Shulamite. The girl saw a very beautiful internet photo and thought she has found the love of her life, no need of searching anymore. However, little did each one know that the person he/she has in mind is totally different from the real person! What happened next? – Street fighting started after first time meeting!

In the video, the girl was seen yelling:
"I hit you, so what? Look at what you look like, and you're pointing fingers at me!"
The man on the other hand brought out his phone and showed it to onlookers who were watching with some excitement. "Look. I was invited to meet an online friend. Look at how she looks before me, and then look at this photo."
"You (onlookers) be the judge. Isn't this me? Isn't this me?" The woman asked. She then turned to the man and told him: "It's you who is lying to me, you bastard!"

As the argument intensified, it became messy as the two got physical, fighting in the middle of the road! Nobody intervened to help them. Finally, the man overpowered the woman, pushed her down and ,,,,,

Hhmm! What happened next?
Click link below to read full gist that happened yesterday, and watch video of the online lovers fighting on the street!!! angry

https://www.mazech.com/internet_photos

https://www.nairaland.com/2475925/see-what-happened-str-yesterday

Re: See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos.. by mazechdotcom: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Featured story:

Meet world's 'most identical twins' who share everything including same boyfriend! cheesy

If there is anything you can do against them, they may probably tolerate. But one thing they cannot tolerate from you is trying to separate them.
Meet the World’s ‘most identical twins’ - Lucy and Anna who were born just a minute apart!

Recently, they blew their savings of over $200k on breast implants, lip fillers, fake eyebrows and eyelashes to make sure they look exactly the same. Read on...

They are so close that they never leave each other’s side. Lucy and Anna eat the same meals; have the same job in the same company, share one boyfriend, share one car, share one Facebook account, and many more!

Why are they sharing one boyfriend

They both told Channel Seven Sunrise: "We've had separate boyfriends in the past and it hasn't worked, but now it's much easier and its great.
"We're with each other 24/7, me and my sister; it's just easier to share a boyfriend because we're always together."

Click to read full gist…see other photos and watch video… smiley
https://www.mazech.com/identical_twins

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes / Latest Photographs Of Genevieve Nnaji Taken Last Night In Lagos / Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.