Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari (1496 Views)

Zaki Ahmed Is Rivers State New Commissioner Of Police (Photos) / Borno Lawmaker Kneeling Before Shettima - As Shared By Dan-Borno On Twitter / List Of Sokoto State New Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by Mrbigman1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Am from Anambra but reside in Delta State.
I am a Pdp supporter and a very strong admirer of good governance.
The recent past government of Delta State in person of Emmanuel Uduagha was a mess and a disgrace to a community that bore him.

He lived under the ideology of confusion from beginning of his regime till he left office, been ranked among the top gainers from the Federal allocation, also having both ingenious and multinational oil and gas firms in his state, he should boast of making billions of Naira monthly and should have plenty enough reserve to finance the Federal government in this time of need.

What do we rather get, we had a government who under his watch, multinationals like SPDC left his shores, instead of that dude to luby like Amechi did; knowing how fully well shell provides jobs indirectly to millions of deltans and visitors alike, Uduagha never cared, he was interested in buying it's stakes and enriching his self and family.

The Effurun roundabout which was butified with a magnificent water fall and an advert screen costing billions of Naira which was awarded in his tenure was destroyed fews years after it was built for an irregular fly over (monies ve gone too)

If I start listing what Uduagha did to deltans, people would never believe.

What baffles me the most is that no one is asking no question. Absolutely no one. Dey dnt care. In as much as at d end of every month, money comes from asaba and it's shared, no one cares.

The past government gave a free medical treatment for all pregnant women and to nursing mothers and dia children till about age of 5years old.
When my cousin's wife was in labour and he went for the "so called free medical treatment", on getting there, I shouted and told him, please let's leave here, before we'd hear another thing. Looked like beggers hall. (no offence)

He introduced the cheap transport system that connects to major towns in delta (kudos)

Now the pain is that, the new governor is in and running but my question is where is he running to?

Since the dude got into office, all I keep hearing on radio is, Delta state is broke, he stalls all appointments of past government, he's looking into matters.

I can tell u that Effurun has no roads, warri is a village. In fact, in 2012 the CBN released an article which pointed delta state as the poorest in the south! Can I imagine that.

Nothing is happening here, no work, no school, no power supply, no drainage, no water, no security, no road, if u wanna go inside warri from effurun round about, I bet u, someone going to Onithsa from Effurun will get dia first. Why because warri have just one lane road on getting to Hausa market.
From Airport junction to Ehnere junction is a death plant.

No one is saying anything, in fact, ask any Deltan, he will tell u dat Warii is Number one.

Please someone should tell Okowa to wake up and act fast cos delta is falling.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by nke001: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mrbigman1:
The recent past government of Delta State in person of Emmanuel Uduagha was a mess and a disgrace to a community that bore him.

He lived under the ideology of confusion from beginning of his regime till he left office, been ranked among the top gainers from the Federal allocation, also having both ingenious and multinational oil and gas firms in his start should boast of making billions of Naira monthly and should have plenty enough reserve to finance the Federal government in this time of need.

What do we get, we had a government who under his watch, multinationals like SPDC left his shores, instead of that dude to luby knowing how fully well shell provides jobs indirectly to millions of deltans and visitors alike, Uduagha never cared, he was interested in buying it's stakes and enriching his self and family.

The Effurun roundabout which was butified with a magnificent water fall and an advert screen costing billions of Naira which was awarded in his tenure was destroyed fews years after for an irregular fly over (monies ve gone too)

If I start listing what Uduagha dis to deltans, people would never believe.

Your topic when left, please change it to suite
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by Mrbigman1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
nke001:

Your topic when left, please change it to suite

I dnt get you

2 Likes

Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by seedgreen(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Following
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by ugoboss26(m): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Don't worry, there is a time bomb ticking for all of them, even the non indigenous ones working in our state...Pun intended....go to your state and let the job go round for us.
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by asha80(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
ugoboss26:
Don't worry, there is a time bomb ticking for all of them, even the non indigenous ones working in our state...Pun intended....go to your state and let the job go round for us.
did you read the post?

1 Like

Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by ugoboss26(m): 6:28am On Aug 25, 2015
asha80:
did you read the post?

Yes I did, and if you quite understand my comment you will know my perspective....those mis-managing the state affairs will be punished some day...I will leave the Job matter for now.
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by andresia(m): 6:36am On Aug 25, 2015
ugoboss26:

Yes I did, and if you quite understand my comment you will know my perspective....those mis-managing the state affairs will be punished some day...I will leave the Job matter for now.

You are simply a lazy and bigoted buffon. Someone raised valid points on the state of things in delta only for you to vent your frustration on non indigents and ask them to leave the state? What is just wrong with the youths of Niger Delta for God sake?

3 Likes

Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by ugoboss26(m): 6:41am On Aug 25, 2015
andresia:

You are simply a lazy and bigoted buffon. Someone raised valid points on the state of things in delta only for you to vent your frustration on non indigents and ask them to leave the state? What is just wrong with the youths of Niger Delta for God sake?

I will pretend I didn't see the name calling, I have no quarrel with you, you don't go about quoting ppl and and calling me names, it's uncalled for...if you want to raise an argument or rather convince me to see your point raised, you can do that without using such harsh words...best you apologize.
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by asha80(m): 6:47am On Aug 25, 2015
ugoboss26:

funny you made that statement about non indigenes when you location says lagos

2 Likes

Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by molydonhenry(m): 6:56am On Aug 25, 2015
Op u're very correct.

Delta state gov, FG n Obi Mikel has one thing in common, they r very slow. DTSG is d worst, slower Dan a millipede. Every time "Let's wait till Okowa finish appointment"
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by Omololu007(m): 7:02am On Aug 25, 2015
Nice
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2015
The issue with Delta State is attitude, the State is the most corrupt and backward in Nigeria.

I shuttle between Asaba, Ozoro, Ughelli and Agbor on weekly basis and I will tell you that Delta attitude is the thing.
Itsekiris, Igbos, Urhobos, Isokos, all see Delta as nobody's state until the ethnic groups have states of theirs. Everybody here see Delta as cashcow especially those from Central and South.

The youths are the worst, infact Delta is the worst state in Nigeria despite the wealth
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by Naijiant: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2015
It is slow b/c governor Okowa has to get clearance from Ibori in jail in the UK b/4 any decision.
http://www.naijiant.com/beer-parlour-gist/jailbird-james-ibori-still-in-charge-of-delta-state/
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by onenaira3: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2015
Mrbigman1:

He lived under the ideology of confusion from beginning of his regime till he left office, been ranked among the top gainers from the Federal allocation, also having both ingenious and multinational oil and gas firms in his state, he should boast of making billions of Naira monthly and should have plenty enough reserve to finance the Federal government in this time of need.

What do we rather get, we had a government who under his watch, multinationals like SPDC left his shores, instead of that dude to luby like Amechi did; knowing how fully well shell provides jobs indirectly to millions of deltans and visitors alike, Uduagha never cared, he was interested in buying it's stakes and enriching his self and family.

The Effurun roundabout which was butified with a magnificent water fall and an advert screen costing billions of Naira which was awarded in his tenure was destroyed fews years after it was built for an irregular fly over (monies ve gone too)

If I start listing what Uduagha did to deltans, people would never believe.

What baffles me the most is that no one is asking no question. Absolutely no one. Dey dnt care. In as much as at d end of every month, money comes from asaba and it's shared, no one cares.

The past government gave a free medical treatment for all pregnant women and to nursing mothers and dia children till about age of 5years old.
When my cousin's wife was in labour and he went for the "so called free medical treatment", on getting there, I shouted and told him, please let's leave here, before we'd hear another thing. Looked like beggers hall. (no offence)

He introduced the cheap transport system that connects to major towns in delta (kudos)

Now the pain is that, the new governor is in and running but my question is where is he running to?

Since the dude got into office, all I keep hearing on radio is, Delta state is broke, he stalls all appointments of past government, he's looking into matters.

I can tell u that Effurun has no roads, warri is a village. In fact, in 2012 the CBN released an article which pointed delta state as the poorest in the south! Can I imagine that.

Nothing is happening here, no work, no school, no power supply, no drainage, no water, no security, no road, if u wanna go inside warri from effurun round about, I bet u, someone going to Onithsa from Effurun will get dia first. Why because warri have just one lane road on getting to Hausa market.
From Airport junction to Ehnere junction is a death plant.

No one is saying anything, in fact, ask any Deltan, he will tell u dat Warii is Number one.

Please someone should tell Okowa to wake up and act fast cos delta is falling.

Thanks

All I'm going to say to you is mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
He's just started and you immediately expect him to create miracles. Did he promise miracles like buhari? Seriously dude, give him sometime. Didn't you ppl give that anambra governor of Una some time? Abeg
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by otokx(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2015
The attitude of the average person leaving inside Delta is so poor. Its like they don't understand how standard things should be.
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by ugoboss26(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2015
asha80:
funny you made that statement about non indigenes when you location says lagos

That's not the apology I asked for....

It's obvious that your ignorant of the possibility that I could be visiting Lagos and yet my state of Origin and Permanent stay is in Delta State Warri, NPA staff Quarters, Airport Road...Is that good enough for you Mr....??
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by ugoboss26(m): 8:51am On Aug 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:
The issue with Delta State is attitude, the State is the most corrupt and backward in Nigeria.

I shuttle between Asaba, Ozoro, Ughelli and Agbor on weekly basis and I will tell you that Delta attitude is the thing.
Itsekiris, Igbos, Urhobos, Isokos, all see Delta as nobody's state until the ethnic groups have states of theirs. Everybody here see Delta as cashcow especially those from Central and South.

The youths are the worst, infact Delta is the worst state in Nigeria despite the wealth

Thank you for been so myopic in your observations about Deltans...Oga please what state are you from?
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by asha80(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2015
ugoboss26:

That's not the apology I asked for....

It's obvious that your ignorant of the possibility that I could be visiting Lagos and yet my state of Origin and Permanent stay is in Delta State Warri, NPA staff Quarters, Airport Road...Is that good enough for you Mr....??
apology in an anonymous forum?
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by ugoboss26(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2015
asha80:
apology in an anonymous forum?

Anonymity does not permit derogatory words....If you won't, no one will put a gun to your head..Let your conscience challenge you to be a gentleman.

Not because others re bad, so you have to be.
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by Mrbigman1(m): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2015
ugoboss26:

Anonymity does not permit derogatory words....If you won't, no one will put a gun to your head..Let your conscience challenge you to be a gentleman.

Not because others re bad, so you have to be.

I suppose u re asking non natives to leave ur state and let d natives to be successful?

After d warri crisis, please how many non native do we ve in warri?
1 to 10 of deltans.

It's a shame u re saying this.
If u wanna talk about d igbos, I guess u should go to the shopes and u'd know dat 4 out of every 10 shops or even more are owned by deltans.
If the agbos and kwales own a shop, hope u still know dey re deltans?

I guess u know d igbos dnt occupy ur work force?
I guess u know d igbos dnt have the best houses over here cos igbos would rather go build a house in d north than build a tent in this cursed land.
A land ridden by hatred, corruption, confusion and ignorance.

I guess u know that Anambra, imo and Enugu never needed oil or never cared about foreigners to make dia states d way dey re?

U need toi grow up and grow ur character right.
The average youths of delta should live above having just OND and wanting to compete with someone who's working with Msc and with 10 years experience.
And average deltan should live beyond share d money, an average deltan and even Niger delatn should live beyond waiting for a foreigner to come build structures so dat dey will rush out to obtain him or her and get d contract by force and build nonsense.

Dia re a very lot of things wrong with delta and deltan and only the Isoko seems to understand this
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by pazienza(m): 8:53am On Aug 27, 2015
I don't understand the OP, if you don't like the state, why not relocate, it's that simple, unless there is something else you are not telling us.
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by asha80(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2015
pazienza:
I don't understand the OP, if you don't like the state, why not relocate, it's that simple, unless there is something else you are not telling us.
what if he is working in a bank or a govt parastatal
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by asha80(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2015
Mrbigman1:

I suppose u re asking non natives to leave ur state and let d natives to be successful?

1 to 10 of deltans.

If u wanna talk about d igbos, I guess u should go to the shopes and u'd know dat 4 out of every 10 shops or even more are owned by deltans.

I guess u know d igbos dnt have the best houses over here cos igbos would rather go build a house in d north than build a tent in this cursed land.

I guess u know that Anambra, imo and Enugu never needed oil or never cared about foreigners to make dia states d way dey re?

The average youths of delta should live above having just OND and wanting to compete with someone who's working with Msc and with 10 years experience.
And average deltan should live beyond share d money, an average deltan and even Niger delatn should live beyond waiting for a foreigner to come build structures so dat dey will rush out to obtain him or her and get d contract by force and build nonsense.

Dia re a very lot of things wrong with delta and deltan and only the Isoko seems to understand this
you lie about Igbo not building in delta state unless asaba and environs are not delta..i wonder why people lie on internet
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by pazienza(m): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2015
asha80:
what if he is working in a bank or a govt parastatal

He can always file for transfer to other branches.
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by ugoboss26(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2015
Mrbigman1:

1 to 10 of deltans.

What's this one saying You are more confused than the ppl you are criticizing right now.
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by Mrbigman1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
asha80:
you lie about Igbo not building in delta state unless asaba and environs are not delta..i wonder why people lie on internet

Please read right and not with sentiment.
Re: Delta State New Dispensation Slower Dan Buhari by Mrbigman1(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
ugoboss26:

What's this one saying You are more confused than the ppl you are criticizing right now.

Thanks.

Message passed already

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of The World Richest Man Fetches Water In Malawi: Punch / Breaking News!!! Senate Confirmed Ameachi And Others As Minister !!! / Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Buhari’s Associate, APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.