Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects (18895 Views)

7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] / ‘vip’s Not Vp’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ / We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by Kelklein(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
The Senior Special Assistant to the Vice
President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Laolu
Akande, on Thursday night denied report that
the Federal Government has uncovered plans by
Boko Haram to bomb the Vice President Yemi
Osinbajo’s house.

He said in a statement that there was
typographical error in the talking point
circulated to journalists at the end of the
National Economic Council (NEC) meeting.

According to him, the aspect of ‘house of the
vice president’ in the talking point should have
read ‘houses of VIPs’.

The statement reads: “A press briefing note
circulated today by the Secretariat of the
National Economic Council, NEC, contains a
typo on the very last line of the last paragraph.

“That paragraph should read ‘The Vice
President also disclosed that security reports
has it that scavengers are now being prepared
by insurgents to dump refuse laden with bombs
in the houses of VIPs.’

“The last line erroneously says ‘in the house of
the Vice President.’ Please take note of the
correction.

“The 59th NEC meeting was presided over by
the Vice President, Prof.Yemi Osinbajo, earlier
Thursday,” It stated.

http://thenationonlineng.net/vips-not-vps-house-targeted-by-boko-haram/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by Ejaisky: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kai
Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by scribble: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rubbish

12 Likes

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by seedgreen(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Does that change anything?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sometimes all you can say is "k".

1 Like

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by sosanova: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
L
Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by nnachukz(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Now I know clearly that this government is confused. Just say one thing now and come back later to change it. Maybe they are competing for who to speak to the press first.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by kurt09(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Just imagine. Trainee Presidency.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by dunkem21(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
These people needs training, eziokwu ..Things are done in a haphazard manner and when the damages have been done, they resort to image patching and unnecessary rebuttals.

The VP is a VIP grin

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by ProfEinstein: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Bunch of ogogoro men, ndi kai Kai, how did we get here embarassed

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by yang(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
confusion in the zoo

The dwarf of a mere commissioner now does not know how to spell VP

How did we get to have Biafra in the same place with these Baboons

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by M0GIDI: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
According to him, the aspect of ‘house of the
vice president’ in the talking point should have
read ‘houses of VIPs’.
The VP doesn't know the difference between VP and VIP, this is why I refer to him as Prof. Yeye Osibanjo.
Even Buhari's vice is not immune to the "olodo virus" ravaging Buhari's administration.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by CR77(f): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
APC is just full of propaganda and lies...

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by djembadjemba: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
VIP or VP, I'd rather Osinbajo be extra careful in his dealings. May the gods keep him for us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by CR77(f): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin Confuse old man cheesy cheesy cheesy
M0GIDI:
The VP doesn't know the difference between VP and VIP, Prof. Yeye Osibanjo.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
ISSOKAY...
Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by kliq(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
VIP [size=5pt]VAGABONDS IN POWER[/size]

5 Likes

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Wetin them dey talk wey dey sweet them so?

Are these VIPs better than the numerous lives already lost?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by DWJOBScom(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
I don't understand these govt!
I can't buy petrol.......
Companies are uncertain about the direction to go and might lay off staff members.....
Stock prices unstable
and here they are press hungry

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by CR77(f): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
kennygee:
Wetin them dey talk wey dey sweet them so?

5 Likes

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by tociano009(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin
Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by Lordave: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Government of Lies and Photographs.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by CR77(f): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
cheesy the zoo must fall grin grin
yang:
confusion in the zoo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by Autolord: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kunu sipping monkey, burukutu sippig gorilla, gworo chewing terrorist. I keep hearing this on nairaland, somebody should please tell me the name of this man

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by UnknownT: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
someone wanted to score cheap point with that news that it was released immediately without proof reading I said it on that thread
UnknownT:
these days one can't differentiate between a real news and a propaganda angry, na God get power sha

If we check well, the security report about scavengers looking for VIP houses to drop bombs may still be their usual propaganda stunts

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by Sheenor: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Thought as much. Besides, who are the VIPs

3 Likes

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by DWJOBScom(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Please don't be in a hurry to announce poo all the time this government!!
They seem to be camera and press hungry
I don't understand at all
This one says these and another counters and their supporters come out reeling trash

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by Decibel: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmm...over to the Nladers to be the judge.
Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by patriotic007: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
boko haram has become so bold under PMB.....no raids...no airstrikes....just talking and selfies

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects by Omotayor123(f): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
I was wondering how the plan was exposed when I saw the earlier thread. Was thinking how their plan was Busted when it got to the Vp. Thinking how come it wasn't busted when it's the civilian.

Good to know it's VIP's.
Pray God save us All.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okada Riders Protest At Iyana Iba, Lagos Over Motorcycles Seizure (Photos) / Yul Edochie: I Will Defeat All Candidates In A Free & Fair Presidential Election / Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.