Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency (36367 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura / Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by Goke7: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2015
Nigerians sha, There is no way Buhari will go on a trip like without a member of his immediate family especially when his wife was not part of the trip, there are little domestic issues that only a member of his family can help him out, not even his personal assistants.

There are too many kids on nairaland so I can understand and appreciate all the wailing here lol
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by attacker231: 11:40am On Jul 24, 2015
[s]
lomprico:

So commenting on nairaland is tantamount to being a slave in ur village?
[/s]

I am sure you have comprehension problem, I cant help you.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by attacker231: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

It is his civic DUTY to criticize HIS government whenever he thinks it has erred.

Personally, I don't mind that he took his son, but I am just one Nigerian with ONE vote.

So calling a man doing his work a slave is criticism. You try....

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by attacker231: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2015
DrayZee:

Obijulius is a free man saying what he feels. Adesina is being paid, so what do u mean by dat?

Adeshina is being paid while Obi is cursing and fighting on nairaland, Is that not stupidity? While you PDP/APC fight and argue on nairaland, Fayose and Tinubu are somewhere sharing money. Think about that bros.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by porka: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2015
[size=13pt]These people are very despicable.

A grown man is not consider part of his parents' immediate family anymore.

Yusuf Buhari is not a teenager that they will be carrying to market up and down.

The guy is a fully grown-up adult who should have his own family already.

Does he not have what he is doing? Maybe schooling or working somewhere?

Is that how he will be loitering around his father's office unproductively for four years?

Does it mean that our presidency is a life-line for the Buharis now?

Chelsea Clinton was in Nigeria as a child, Barack Obama's children are teenagers.

Why did George H. W. Bush not go around with his adult children?

People like Femi Adesina are very lazy.
[/size]
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by attacker231: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2015
[s]
sanc2s:
you must not be a president or work for him in order nt to be a slave. Plenty people here on nairaland are doing very well in their businesses and can afford anything they want. Ure suffering from inferiority complex. I dnt blame u tho
[/s]

You have comprehension problem, you just jump to a post to throw insult. Read the post I replied again and try reset your expired brain before insulting me. Mschew

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by attacker231: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2015
coolestrogue:

You sounding like an empty barrel

Elders in your house are empty barrels. Dumbo

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by attacker231: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2015
jack67:
abeg shut up

Tell your m.ronic father to shut up, you cursed dingbat.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by porka: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2015
Goke7:
Nigerians sha, There is no way Buhari will go on a trip like without a member of his immediate family especially when his wife was not part of the trip, there are little domestic issues that only a member of his family can help him out, not even his personal assistants.

There are too many kids on nairaland so I can understand and appreciate all the wailing here lol

[size=13pt]His wife okay.

His young children no wahala.

Common! Adult children should be busy doing something.

They should not be living off Nigeria's presidency; he is not an official of Nigeria, at least not yet.

At least Obasanjo introduced his son Gbenga as a "businessman from Nigeria" during his own time.

What domestic thing are you talking about when his wife is not around? Is he a homosexual or what? Or will he sleep with his own child?

They won't cook or do his laundry would they?

A president ceases to be "domestically" inclined the moment he takes the oath of office.

He becomes very serious with national issues.
[/size]
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by gsalvatore: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Must we compare everything to the US?

Cant we do our thing our way ffs.

We should as well Legalise Same Sex like the US.
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by Levelzguy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Obijulius:
Femi Adesina is full of loads of shiit.

This guy continues to show us how empty he is each passing day.

He even has the guts to compare our useless Dullardinh-o to the great President Clinton.

At this time when we are running on a virtually empty treasury (quoting Dullardin-ho), the fools wants to justify why we should cater for the luxury and comfort of his master's son.

Some people are born slaves sha.

Enjoying the feedback from Janjaweedians sha, post modified accordingly grin

grin grin
idiotic post...common sense is not common atal
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by lomprico(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

I am sure you have comprehension problem, I cant help you.
COW!
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
attacker231:

Tell your m.ronic father to shut up, you cursed dingbat.
do You know if i am your Father telling you to shut up on the internet? Oh my Boy
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by stalione(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Obijulius:

He even has the guts to compare our useless Dullardinh-o to the great President Clinton.

At this time when we are running on a virtually empty treasury (quoting Dullardin-ho), the fools wants to justify why we should cater for the luxury and comfort of his master's son.

grin grin
what is this fool talking about,that buhari travelling with his son is diff from dat of clinton or maybe his own president is diff from clinton's own.Nnaa eeeh lipsrsealed
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by Dollar101(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Obijulius:

grin grin

Go check the difference between compare and reference. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by kazzonline: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
attacker231:

Bros, He is getting paid for his job but you are ranting and cursing for free on nairaland. Who is now the slave? cheesy cheesy

Dont mind the fool ojare,the same clinton that was disgraced out of office na ehn d mad man dey call great.protocol dictates be can go with up to 4 of his family members,he went with one,d man never try
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by churchmind: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
attacker231:

Bros, He is getting paid for his job but you are ranting and cursing for free on nairaland. Who is now the slave? cheesy cheesy
but it is u low life
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by MVLOX(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
attacker231:

May God in Heaven continue to give u good wisdom so as to answers more senseless pple like u just did.....guy u made my whole day

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by IGLE25(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
You had better work out your change and don't expect Buhari to do that for you...
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by Goke7: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]His wife okay.

His young children no wahala.

Common! Adult children should be busy doing something.

They should not be living off Nigeria's presidency; he is not an official of Nigeria, at least not yet.

At least Obasanjo introduced his son Gbenga as a "businessman from Nigeria" during his own time.

What domestic thing are you talking about when his wife is not around? Is he a homosexual or what? Or will he sleep with his own child?

They won't cook or do his laundry would they?

A president ceases to be "domestically" inclined the moment he takes the oath of office.

He becomes very serious with national issues.
[/size]

What are you talking about? The family of the president are the property of the country as long as they are in power and the Government is responsible for them and that's why all over the world they reside together officially, buhari has done nothing wrong by taking his son along or do you want to separate him from his family because he's president? Na wa for una o. If his wife was on the delegation along with his son, I will be the first to shout, but only his son was his immediate family member on that trip. I think we should rather discuss better issues than this. Yes there are domestic affairs that only his family member can attend to especially on his personal effects, he belongs to a family first before the nation and there is nothing anybody can do about that
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by nellyelitz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op, that's a lie. Clinton came with his son Arsenal cheesy
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by attacker231: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
lomprico:

MY SENILE FATHER IS A COW!

OK, Its cool
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by attacker231: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
churchmind:
My senile father is a lowlife animal

Good to know.
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by Max24: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
disloman:
U r very lazy in comprehension.I doubt if u read what Adesina said.Buhari has d right to bring up to 4 members of his family but decided to pick one.All what u see is Clinton did this.Go n sleep.
U know that is d problem with us Nigerians - literate but uneducated. So because Clinton did it justifies Buhari doing it? Do u know d purpose for which Clinton did it? If u do research u might find out it was d first time Chelsea came to Nigeria if not Africa. But Yusuf probably schooled in US or UK so it is not his first time there except for jamboree. Besides do u want to compare US revenues with Nigerias, moreso now that things are getting tighter for Nigeria. When State governments cannot pay salaries for months. If Buhari needs d company of his family members what about d other members of his delegation... no wonder Oshiomole carried his wife along also, at a time government should tighten its belt starting from d leader. And for why we cannot "form" America, check these 2014 statistics. US revenues = $3.34trillion, Nigerias budget= #4.6trillion. Americas income is more that 100times Nigerias . See why US can afford anything for its President? So d question remains, of what strategic purpose would Yusufs presence serve for Nigeria?
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by ledaman: 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Obijulius:

Enjoying the feedback from Janjaweedians sha, post modified according

It clearly shows your parent wasted their money on you with these kind of statement!
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by ledaman: 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
attacker231:

May Almighty God bless you with your reply!
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by ledaman: 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Haters will never see anything good in Baba Buhari!
Re: Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency by waldigit: 4:58am On Feb 15, 2016
Obijulius:

grin grin

when a 'man' runs out argument he resort to insults. Why not tackle him on the issue instead of raining insults.
I expect a superior arguments from fellow countrymen. Anyway we are all work-in-progress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle In Front Of National Assembly Complex, Abuja / Liberian Man Accuses Erhiawarie Eferakeya Of Battering Him Over 6-Month Wages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.