Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,580 members, 7,847,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Wale Tinubu Denies Being Dissed By President Buhari In The US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wale Tinubu Denies Being Dissed By President Buhari In The US (574 Views)

Kachikwu Clashes With Wale Tinubu Over Port-Harcourt Refinery / Obasanjo, Toyin Saraki, Elumelu & Wale Tinubu At Business Council In USA (Pics) / GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Tinubu Denies Being Dissed By President Buhari In The US by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2015
News reaching us say, According to sources close to the CEO of Oando, Wale Tinubu, he was not dissed by Pres. Buhari at the Corporate Council of Africa dinner in Washington DC this week contrary to reports in the media that he was. In the video from the dinner that has since been released, President Buhari expressed his lack of surprise at seeing Wale Tinubu. What the president said below..

"I’m not surprised to meet the Chief Executive of Oando here. He is a very close friend of my big friend, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I’m talking about the Chief Executive of Oando, Wale Tinubu who is here. I am not surprised to meet him. But I was surprised to meet the Chief Executive of Zenith Bank; maybe he was brought by the Governor of the Central Bank.” Watch the video below...

http://www.kevindjakporblog.com/2015/07/wale-tinubu-denies-being-dissed-by.html#more
Re: Wale Tinubu Denies Being Dissed By President Buhari In The US by etiosa97(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Wale Tinubu Denies Being Dissed By President Buhari In The US by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Wale Tinubu Denies Being Dissed By President Buhari In The US by Mynd44: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2015
I doubt anyone thought the president had issues with Wale. It was pretty much Jim everyone was talking about

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(photo) SOLVE This Riddle If You Are A Nigerian / Why Are States Still Owing Despite The Bail Out Funds / States Will Receive N300b Presidential Special Intervention Fund Soon-presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.