Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,292 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved (15792 Views)

Gastroenteritis And Malaria Killed 62 People In Kogi / Senate Releases List Of 42 Banned Anti-malaria Drugs Still Sold In Nigeria / Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is good...Malaria don pafuka...
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by Folksyharry(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
great news. kudos to all involved
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Congratulations
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lordave:
Cancer and Aids loading....
am working on both to eradicate disease from africa. pray for me

1 Like

Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by ChelseaDr(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
good
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by nortcentrallord(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
estyvino:
In dept source revealed that, if mosquito bite person weyh get the vaccine, the misquote go die sharperly sharperly

spread mat, sipping alomo in grand style. It cures malaria one time

In that case, all people need to do is look for five people who 'v taken the vaccine already and surround your self with them in that way, u 'll be protected by vaccinated blood. grin
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by BizBayo: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
coolhumble:
They are all just tryna make money outa us. Cant believe anything from the west world.

Na true you talk, time to make money outta Africa.
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by HopeAlive14(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Good News!
Meanwhile, protect yourself from Malaria.
- Prevent Mosquitoe bites
- Sleep under Insecticide Treated Nets
- Do not keep Stagnant Water
- Seek early treatment

Lets all join hands to ensure that Nobody falls sick or dies from Malaria - a preventable disease!
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by sonnie10: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
What exactly would the vaccine do? I have read the whole story over and still did not see where it proffers any straight forward solution. If a vaccine can not totally prevent a disease, of what use is it?. When you get a shot, you expect that if you are exposed to the condition that would cause the particular disease, you would not be infected. Vaccination is supposed to be a preventive measure, and here we have something that would be used along side other medicines. Take for instance the TB vaccine, once you have the shot, even if you use the cough from an infected person as spread on your bread, you will never get infected. Compare that with this vaccine which kills the mosquito after you get a bite. When did humans turn to insecticide? Who ever approved this medication as vaccine, have a lot of questions to answer. Until I see other regulatory agencies (not NAFDEC anyway!) giving a thump-up for it, no pooping of champagne yet.
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
finding a vaccine or treatment for this disease aint easy...because the parasite organism is a protozoa eukaryote which share certain xterics with the host man also a eukaryote...thats why there is limited malaria drugs in the market which have stood the test of time. finding a vaccine for malaria is like finding vaccine for fungal disease! good development. thumbs up to Gsk
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by asumo12: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
asumo12:
undecided undecided undecided
...sorry, if offended. Bye.

1 Like

Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by asumo12: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin
chimkaire:
...sorry, if offended. Bye.

Fear fear lady

cheesy
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by worksmart(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beware!

Depopulation agenda to target Africa.

Nigeria is the prime target for this.

The vaccine would be designed to make recipients infertile, and may outright kill some people.

Do not take any vaccines or allow your children to be injected by a genocidal vaccine, that the white man himself would not be taking.

Those who have ears, let them hear

Did you know that vaccination given to Kenyans recently were found to contain anti-fertility compounds.

Those who have ears let them hear!

Did you know the man appointed by USA as the Ebola chief was found saying on video, that biggest challenge facing the world, is overpopulation in Africa.

Yet the same white people are giving Africans the Ebola vaccine.

1 Like

Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by fortune1968: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
see something positive from scientists! my ignorant people are seeking miracles from deceitful pastors !

1 Like

Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Its sad to see posts which require critical thought always devoid of comments. I now understand most of tne posters on this forum are from poor homes with an entitlement complex that's why the politics section brims with armchair politicians.

1 Like

Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by gsalvatore: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
THAT WONT STOP AFRICANS FROM KILLING THEMSELVES.

WAIT TILL YOU HEAR THAT MALARIA VACCINE WONT LET THEM PROCREATE LIKE RATS.

NOBODY WILL SAY AMERICANS WANT TO DESTROY AFRICA AGAIN...
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by Sagamite(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
While African leaders are buying private jets, building mansions and white elephant projects with public money, oyinbo is the one helping the people solve their most pressing problems.

Where are those fuuktards called pendusky and Rossike?
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by gsalvatore: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
worksmart:
Beware!

Depopulation agenda to target Africa.

Nigeria is the prime target for this.

The vaccine would be designed to make recipients infertile, and may outright kill some people.

Do not take any vaccines or allow your children to be injected by a genocidal vaccine, that the white man himself would not be taking.

Those who have ears, let them hear

Did you know that vaccination given to Kenyans recently were found to contain anti-fertility compounds.

Those who have ears let them hear!

Did you know the man appointed by USA as the Ebola chief was found saying on video, that biggest challenge facing the world, is overpopulation in Africa.

Yet the same white people are giving Africans the Ebola vaccine.
WHAT Has Africans given to anybody? only complains...leave them alone they start crying, try helping them they become fvcked with suspicion.

They need depopulation afterall...what is the point of having useless diseased hungry living people?
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by worksmart(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
What has the white man ever given anybody?

Only genocide
Diseases
War
Poverty
gsalvatore:
WHAT Has Africans given to anybody? only complains...leave them alone they start crying, try helping them they become fvcked with suspicion.

They need depopulation afterall...what is the point of having useless diseased hungry living people?
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
worksmart:
What has the white man ever given anybody?

Only genocide
Diseases
War
and they gave you internet, google and facebook didn`t they? now what have you given them or us...which vaccine have you designed...
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by worksmart(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Africans gave the world mathmatics, without which they can be no internet or google.
FxDuke:

and they gave you internet, google and facebook didn`t they? now what have you given them or us...which vaccine have you designed...
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by worksmart(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Why don't bleach your skin, may be the white man can accept as one of his own. It is evident how desperate you long to be white.

Sagamite:
While African leaders are buying private jets, building mansions and white elephant projects with public money, oyinbo is the one helping the people solve their most pressing problems.

Where are those fuuktards called pendusky and Rossike?
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by ladyF(f): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
I need this vaccine o. GSK abeg help me, I don't like taking malaria drugs, save my life grin
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
thumbs up

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by Bacteriocin(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
A lot running through my mind about this: I don't know maybe I should applaud them or suspect them. And again, the way the said vaccine will be working is another question.
still observing...
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by professore(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is nice
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by riczy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Make brain
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by Sagamite(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
worksmart:
Why don't bleach your skin, may be the white man can accept as one of his own. It is evident how desperate you long to be white.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Fcking black monkey. I can see how desperate you are to be an ape.
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sad that so many children have just been killed by such a preventable disease sad
Re: World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved by mafioso47(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
What a milestone from a world leader!! This is what is referred to as 'Patient Focus'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Lagos Has Passed Peak - Akin Abayomi, Health Commissioner Says / Kerosene Explosion Kills One-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Photos) / TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.