Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Three Virgins - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Virgins (66127 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins / The Seven Virgins: A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Virgins by heemah(f): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2015
Would be mad im Tomi gv Daniel to Gbenga.Like seriously, the guy is crazy!! After raping someone, you have the balls to come ask for the baby? He suppose go rot in hell! Mtchhhhew!
Thanks for the update roniex2 Ma"am

2 Likes

Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
There was a constrained silence in the car, It was only the sound of horns and hoots that filled the air, Tomi shifted uneasily, She presumed it was going to be long day, David pulled up in front of a big building, It had flour floors which was perfectly Constructed, David stole a glance at the woman beside him, Tomi let out a sigh.
She got down of the Q4 jeep, Her mind raced to and fro, her heart beat faster, She assured herself she was definitely going to be strong for the sake of her son
David spoke with the receptionist, the young lady replied "Private room 23, It's a pleasure seeing you physically, Mr. David Dominic"
David forced a smile, he ascended the stairs while Tomi followed suit, She sighed at the way the receptionist lustfully stared at David.

"Please, Come in" A woman in her middle 40's spoke. The duo sat down on the comfortable chairs, David looked flabbergasted, Tomi was stupefied, She just prayed inwardly for the section to flow perfectly.

Mrs Gentry paused and glanced at the couples before her, From her past experiences as a marriage counsellor, she could sense what the marriage was all about, the Press and media made matters worse.
She expelled a sigh and welcomed them.
"No secrecy please, Whatever we say here stays between us" Tella Gentry urged

"Now, Mrs Tomi Dominic, what went wrong?"
Tomi felt as if she had received a slap, She let the tears in her eyes flow, David stared disgustedly at her.

"David, David was the young man I fell in love with and cherished, We got married last year august. I had been hoping for a wonderful night with him, I was a virgin, not knowing he was sterile, David, this beast arranged for a man to rape me for a reason best known to him, He would go out and not come home for days, I still stayed with him and endured all, even when I had an accident which resulted into a forced labour, I couldn't talk for some months due to the vital organs affected, thanks to him, I was thinking about him that very day the accident occurred, I was dumbfounded to see, to see" Tomi stifled
"To see my husband making love to My maid, what he has never done to me" She added amidst tears
"It okay madam!" Mrs Gentry said as she exhaled a sigh.

"Mr David, do you have anything to say?"
"No, for now" He answered with a sullen expression, Mrs Gentry shrugged and spoke
"Now, I'll direct this question to you, Mr David, Do you still want to continue with this matrimony"
David looked mesmerized, as if he had been given a savage blow.
"Yes, But she has to give away her son to the father!"
"That's so callous of you" Tomi roared
"That's it, I can't continue treating that boy like mine, for Heaven's sake, let him go bear his father's name, live under the same roof with him"
There was silence, Tears rolled down Tomi's eyes profusely.
"Whose fault is it I got pregnant and had the baby? tell me, whose fault?" Tomi screamed with all the strength in her.
Mrs Gentry looked bewildered, that was not the first case she had handled, she calmed Tomi down and ordered David to excuse them.
Mrs Gentry began after the door was shut
"Mrs Dominic, I was once in your shoes twenty two years back, I..........."

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by heemah(f): 6:39am On Sep 16, 2015
Good morning ronke!

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2015
heemah:
Good morning ronke!
Morning darling, hope u slept well?
Re: Three Virgins by Olaide59(f): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2015
Nice piece.
Re: Three Virgins by ysadiq(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
Roniex we need more pls
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2015
Just then, The door creaked open
"Mr David, I think I said..." Mrs Tella Gentry kept quiet as she sighted another figure.
"Oh! welcome Sir and ma, You can have your seats there" Mrs Gentry said beaming from ear to ear with her enchanting smile, that was her ultimate tool for calming hot and difficult couples.
Mrs Gentry punched the telecom.
"I had a client in my office, Why did you allow these come in?" She asked her receptionist almost in whispers
"Ma, I assumed the previous clients had left when I saw Mr. David driving out of the premises" The receptionist answered sharply
"OK then" She exhaled a sigh and the call ended.

"We ain't really in a hurry" The woman spoke
"Its OK ma" Mrs Gentry replied
"Now, back to you Mrs Dominic, oh! my! why are you shedding tears again?"
"He left me and went, that is the man you want me to forgo my son for?" She sobbed loudly

The woman who was watching closely the conversation between the other two women stood up and walked to the table. She pulled down a seat and sat down.
"Ma, I don't know what the problem is, but whatever is wrong with you or your marriage, please calm down, I hate to see women cry" She spoke
Tomi burst into tears again, She throttled. Mrs gentry and the other woman took her to a rest room
"Oh! Lord, this woman is going crazy" The woman breathed silently
Tomi was taken to the restroom, the room was well ventilated naturally and artificially which made her relaxed.
"I guess the issue will be better left adjourned" Mrs Gentry said as she made her way out of the restroom.
The other woman nodded and kept both eyes on Tomi, She could really feel her pains.
She joined Mrs Gentry in her office, The woman and her husband stated their mission, The woman had earlier came to file for a divorce which was not yet completed.
"We've resolved our differences, We ain't into any dissolution whatsoever again" The man spoke confidently. Mrs Gentry had always respected his wits and aura, She gave them some papers to sign. They did and the case withdrawn.

"Honey, you just go downstairs, I'll join you soon" The woman spoke. The man proceeded downstairs.
The woman carefully turned the knob, she enterer and saw a weeping woman.
"Madam, please stop crying, it won't solve anything" She urged
"Who are you?" Tomi asked amidst tears. The woman smiled
"An introduction is always important, Am Mrs Helen Williams" She smiled enthrallingly
"But I don't know you"
"Relax ma'am, I was also a client here"
"Please, What's wrong, What's making you shed tears. I've also been in a bogus marriage, I understand your pains, please feel free to talk to me" Helen said with so much concern in her eyes.
Tomi narrated all her experiences, She sobbed uncontrollably.
"so sad, If you ask me, I think you should return the baby, I understand the force of attraction between you and your son because I am a mother also. Please, give the baby back to his father now that he's so young and doesn't understand what's going on, Babies are resilient, they adapt to any environment, Make things right dear, build your home over again with just you and your husband and since your husband is now fertile. you both can produce wonderful babies." Tomi said
"No, No, No, No!" Tomi screamed
"You don't want to hurt your son, do you?, You don't want to hurt him by Your husband's attitude towards him knowing fully well he's not his son, My dear, Your husband will surely call him a bastard someday and you wouldn't want that, why don't you let the boy go to his dad, Remember, blood is thicker than water"
"Yea, Blood is thicker than water" Mrs Gentry chipped in.
"Make the right decision now dear"They both incited and hugged her. Helen's phone beeped
" Oh! We've been keeping my husband waiting! " Helen exclaimed.
"Come with us dear, come meet my hsuand, Patrick, we can take you home , your husband is gone" Helen said as she tickled Tomi
Tomi laughed heartily.
"Don't allow any man weigh you down, they are not worth it. Be strong, you are a woman" Mrs Gentry said and waved her off.
"Goodbye!" Tomi and Helen chorused together

3 Likes

Re: Three Virgins by ysadiq(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2015
Tomi give the child to his father though it is hard but that wil be best 4 ur marriage. Though David is a heartless man
Re: Three Virgins by princessadeola(f): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2015
some men are worth it, but most men don't worth it....
Re: Three Virgins by demmy66: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2015
mehn.... this david is heartless and disgusting. . i just hate him... tomi dear, i empathize with you..
Re: Three Virgins by midecrown(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
I'ldnt wanna take it personal#knowin tis a story# bt david is so callous and stupid.nyc 1 miss
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
Becca got into the car, She opened the door for her mother-in-law, they had just gone to buy baby diapers, some lace wears, Italian suits and shoes. Becca liked the fact that she was getting well with her mother-in-law. She parked at the car lot of Foodco restaurant, she adjusted her wrinkled jean trousers and opened the door for her mother-in-law to get down.
She walked hand in hand with Juliana, If someone told her she would be that close with her mother-in-law, She would deny it strongly but there she was beaming from ear to ear with joy ineffable. They placed their orders, took their seats and watched the DSTV play from the plasma TV.
Heat oozed from the grilled chicken and Fried rice. soon, they picked the cultleries and started devouring the food.

Becca was about to scoop a spoonful of rice into her mouth when she felt a tap on her shoulders. She turned and saw a tall young man, he looked drop dead gorgeous
Becca got into the car, She opened the door for her mother-in-law, they had just gone to buy baby diapers, some lace wears, Italian suits and shoes. Becca liked the fact that she was getting well with her mother-in-law. She parked at the car lot of Foodco restaurant, she adjusted her wrinkled jean trousers and opened the door for her mother-in-law to get down.
She walked hand in hand with Juliana, If someone told her she would be that close with her mother-in-law, She would deny it strongly but there she was beaming from ear to ear with joy ineffable. They placed their orders, took their seats and watched the DSTV play from the plasma TV.
Heat oozed from the grilled chicken and Fried rice.They picked the cultleries and started devouring the food.

Becca was about to scoop a spoonful of rice into her mouth when she felt a tap on her shoulders. She turned and saw a tall young man, he looked drop dead gorgeous.

"Melvin!!!" She screamed and jumped into his open arms, Mrs Oladipo smiled.
"Where on earth have you been Rebecca?" Melvin asked
"Niger o, when last have I seen you, during our NYSC orientation camp, nawa o" Becca said with smiles
"Is this your mother?"
"My mother-in-law, ma, meet Melvin, my class rep during my university days"
"How are you my dear?" Juliana asked
"Am fine ma"
"Becca, You are married?"
"Sure na, my wedding bands" She raised her fingers
Melvin looked defeated, he dropped his card and walked outside.
Becca noticed his morose face, she understood what it was all about, she shrugged and continued with her food.

Rekia knocked conscientiously at Edwin's front door, salt water drizzled down her face, She had been dressing simple and plain ever since Edwin had a touching and heart to heart talk with her.From the past weeks, Edwin had been much of a brother to her. She herself observed some positive changes in her. She had a strong believe Edwin was the best for her,She smiled at the thought of Edwin being the father of her kids. Her smiley face turned into a wrinkled face when the door squeaked revealing a lady in a tube see- through top over bumshort.

Rekia exchanged a long glance with her, her heart pondered fast. she hissed and turned to leave allowing the tears she had been holding to spill.
"Edwin, Oh! Edwin" She muttered apoplectically with all her strength

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
Pukka36:
Thanks Ma'am... T'is not even bettercheesy
ma'am...lolzzzz pukka dwarling
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
nice writeup
Re: Three Virgins by Nancywealth(f): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2015
david is wick, Gbenga is suppose to b jailed because he is a rapist. it will be difficult for Temi to release her child for a man like gbenga.

Girls that are ike Rekia should learn their from the story and repent.
Re: Three Virgins by ProffM(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
...Rekia'd already blindly concluded dat Edwin did 'it' wit d lady....smh,some ladies sha! Hope she didn't faint
Re: Three Virgins by ernie98(f): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
ProffM:
...Rekia'd already blindly concluded dat Edwin did 'it' wit d lady....smh,some ladies sha! Hope she didn't faint
whats she suppose to think then? undecided
Re: Three Virgins by mzzkismet: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hmmmmm after the long break, I can now relax and read. Long time madame roniex2, good job u doing here, let me quickly farabale read all dat av missed
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
I just hate that stupid David angry....I trust crazy girls nah, they go tear him to pieces. Nonsense angry angry
Re: Three Virgins by toksroyal: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2015
Now you can get 20 e-novels of your favorite authors on your mobile device or tablet for just N5,000. Simply send your favorite author or reading list and get 20 electronic books that you can carry along with you wherever you go! Business books, Christian Books and Self Help books are also available. Call 08099434381 or send an email to fortress20group@gmail.com to get yours today

Re: Three Virgins by Angelina996(f): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Roniex, kudos to you. But Pls we need u to update if u have the chance, pls
Re: Three Virgins by buccal(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
roniex2 where hath thou? hope all is well
Re: Three Virgins by Missmossy(f): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2015
roniex2 What's up with you?

Hope all is well??
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
helo sweeties, am sowie for not updating... network is currently bad in school, will update soon sha, tkia
Re: Three Virgins by gazzylee(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
roniex2:
am sorry for the short updates.. bear with me pls till I finish exams, thx
wish u all the best in ur exams, which school are u studying medicine?
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
roniex2:
helo sweeties, am sowie for not updating... network is currently bad in school, will update soon sha, tkia
cheesy..welcome back ma..i have waited so long for this.
Re: Three Virgins by demmy66: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2015
roniex2.. where are yoooooooooooou....... kissrobiex2.. where are yoooooooooooou.......
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Typing...
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2015
Tomi knocked on the door, the knob turned fleetly, Tomi could feel two pairs of eyes on her, She had waited that long in order for her little Daniel to be weaned.
"Good morning, is Mr. Gbenga in?" She asked in a shaky tone.
The two girls exchanged glances. They paved way for her and she walked into the furnished living room with Daniel on her shoulder, she rolled a small box inside and had her seat. Gbenga emerged minutes later, Tomi exhaled a sigh.
She stood up and faced him face to face
"Gbenga, this is your baby, Note this, he mustn't suffer, he mustn't!" As she said these words, tears rolled down her cheeks. she could feel the agony of a mother departing with her child, she dropped the baby's box and stormed out of the room. The two girls that opened the door initially stared at her colossally.

Daniel stirred and wailed out loud, Gbenga instructed the girls, Susan and titi carried him and rocked it to bed. They watched over it every second that passed. Later in the evening, Gbenga took time to explain to them he was a brother to them. They screamed in joy, this was just the one and only brother they had been expecting. They pressed kisses on his cheeks, he chuckled.

Edwin picked his phone for the one hundredth time, he tried her number again but it wasn't picked, he threw the phone on the bed. He plodded to the bathroom and took a quick bathe. he dressed up hastily and drove out of his apartment, he arrived at Rekia's residence in few minutes as there was no traffic. He pressed the bell and he was asked to come in.
Seyi was dressed in a tank top and jean trousers, she was reading a novel. Edwin walked quietly into the living room, he inwardly prayed he would not be chased out.
the duo stared at each other
"Hello, is She in?" Edwin found his voice and spoke
Rekia emerged from a room, the knife she was holding fell from her hand as she stared at Edwin with shock and hatred. Slowly, she went low.
"Rekia!" they screamed.

"I won't take it from you any longer!, Melvin this! Melvin that!, anytime your phone rings its always Melvin, I won't take that from you, you are a married woman!" Korede shot at her, Becca just stared at her husband, there was silence, just then, Becca's phone rang.
"Melvin!"
Korede picked the phone from the bed. "I think I have to seize this phone".
" What?" Becca asked mystified.
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2015
Nice story, will surely keep reading.
Re: Three Virgins by Nancywealth(f): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2015
marriage is not always smooth. thanks for d update roniex2.
Re: Three Virgins by DandyPearl(f): 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
;DNice work OP!
Thumbs up
Nice write-up. Really enjoying it.
+1 following.
Waiting for more update...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / E. Fantasy(short Stories) / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.