Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Pipeline Vandalism: Time to Prosecute Oba Of Arepo, DPO Ibafo and DPO of Warewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pipeline Vandalism: Time to Prosecute Oba Of Arepo, DPO Ibafo and DPO of Warewa (1230 Views)

The Real Identity Of Arepo Militants And Why APC Govt Approved Bombing Of Them. / Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) / Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pipeline Vandalism: Time to Prosecute Oba Of Arepo, DPO Ibafo and DPO of Warewa by Ephemmm: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2015
Honestly, I don't know whether I should call this write up a petition or agony of a pained citizen, but a visit to Arepo, Ogun state, will no doubt leave one to conclude that our major problem in Nigeria is not law-making, but implementation of laws and orders. In fact, I thought I was in a 'perfect market' where there is free entry and exit during my last visitation to the area. The latest occurrence where over 200 people were reportedly burnt is an attestation to this claim.

For your information, Arepo has only one major road through which someone can pass through(whether in or out): the gate is fully equipped with armies and police, mopols and armies but I wonder how the vandalizers are living as if the world is at their feet. The ijaws are perpetrating this bastard act on daily basis and in the full glare of publicity without anybody to challenge them. These guys are working day and night vandalizing pipelines; their marketers which comprise Yorubas, Ibos, Hausas, Ijaws etc are always available minutes by minutes to buy the stolen petroleum products.

The irony of it is that army, police, and mopols are there monitoring the gate and movement of vehicles in and out of the estate. But instead to stand against this vandalism, they were just there to collect bribes without even hiding it, that's all even with their uniform on. In my observation, there are few Nigerians living in such environs who can take up the matter and report them to appropriate authorities, but they are all afraid to do so because the "Principal Officers" are all deriving their daily income indirectly through this reprehensible act.

The DPO of Ibafo and Warewa, coupled with Oba of Arepo cannot deny the knowledge of all these: they just send their boys to collect daily 'rogers' for them to 'wack'. What a shame on Nigeria Police and army!

I, therefore, call on appropriate authorities to stand up against this shameful, unacceptable and criminal societal abomination. God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Vandalism: Time to Prosecute Oba Of Arepo, DPO Ibafo and DPO of Warewa by jcross19: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2015
The kings of crooks !!!! Right?.
Re: Pipeline Vandalism: Time to Prosecute Oba Of Arepo, DPO Ibafo and DPO of Warewa by haywire1: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Hmmmm, forward ur petition to IGP, copy NNPC and copy Nigeria president grin grin grin

I wonder why wonderful, society changing post like this doesn't make front page undecided undecided undecided

Seun, lalasticlala and other mods, can we knw why this society changing post isn't on front page yet undecided undecided undecided

#

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandalism: Time to Prosecute Oba Of Arepo, DPO Ibafo and DPO of Warewa by dustmalik: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2015
Agreed. If we don't start arresting and prosecuting leaders of such communities where such acts are perpetrated, then nothing much has changed. Because these leaders can't claim, in all sincerity, that they don't know that vandalism is happening in their communities.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandalism: Time to Prosecute Oba Of Arepo, DPO Ibafo and DPO of Warewa by haywire1: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2015
I wonder why wonderful, society changing post like this doesn't make front page undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pipeline Vandalism: Time to Prosecute Oba Of Arepo, DPO Ibafo and DPO of Warewa by haywire1: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2015
haywire1:
Hmmmm, forward ur petition to IGP, copy NNPC and copy Nigeria president grin grin grin

Seun, lalasticlala and other mods, can we knw why this society changing post isn't on front page yet undecided undecided undecided

#
Re: Pipeline Vandalism: Time to Prosecute Oba Of Arepo, DPO Ibafo and DPO of Warewa by Ephemmm: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2015
haywire1:

Don't mind that Moderator. If na reports like - my husband is dickless, Biafraudfra have captured Lagos, Dame is shitting for body, PMB got injured during the last visitation to Obama, unemployed graduate will be receiving 100k as monthly stipends, GEJ shows he is truly a drunkard again etc, you for don see am reaching front page asap. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandalism: Time to Prosecute Oba Of Arepo, DPO Ibafo and DPO of Warewa by orunto27: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Your report and recommendations to arrest all conniving criminals are supported 100%. Now to the special qualities of pmb the military should move straight there to take charge of the control and hand over of the illegal operations to the economic commission of the vp.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandalism: Time to Prosecute Oba Of Arepo, DPO Ibafo and DPO of Warewa by haywire1: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ephemmm:

Don't mind that Moderator. If na reports like - my husband is dickless, Biafraudfra have captured Lagos, Dame is shitting for body, PMB got injured during the last visitation to Obama, unemployed graduate will be receiving 100k as monthly stipends, GEJ shows he is truly a drunkard again etc, you for don see am reaching front page asap. tongue tongue tongue

Lol abi oo, topics like a Nairalander has 100 tortoises cheesy cheesy cheesy

#
Re: Pipeline Vandalism: Time to Prosecute Oba Of Arepo, DPO Ibafo and DPO of Warewa by guntranno(f): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Arrest them all...

Vandalization of public utilities is a gross offense and those saddled with the leadership responsibilities should be held accountable for it.

3 Likes

Re: Pipeline Vandalism: Time to Prosecute Oba Of Arepo, DPO Ibafo and DPO of Warewa by ohmyade(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
One year on, the post is still as relevant as ever.

What a country!!!!
Re: Pipeline Vandalism: Time to Prosecute Oba Of Arepo, DPO Ibafo and DPO of Warewa by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ephemmm:

You are very wrong. The topics that make front page are 'Tonto dike shows her new Hair', "Yemi Alade flaunts her boobs", Toke Makinwa slays in outfit", "Toolz looks sexy in new pictures" etc.

I don't hold anything against him, but since lalasticlala took over as supermod, nairaland's front page has become uneducative and for kids who really ought to just be with Linda ikeji. The brilliant posts that lured many to like nairaland no longer make FP. they just did off in their sections.

Seun, do something.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandalism: Time to Prosecute Oba Of Arepo, DPO Ibafo and DPO of Warewa by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
ohmyade:
One year on, the post is still as relevant as ever.

What a country!!!!
of the mods had moved it to front page since last year, maybe the killings caused by the vandals would have been abated.

But no, they prefer to talk about yemi alade's mammary glands.
Re: Pipeline Vandalism: Time to Prosecute Oba Of Arepo, DPO Ibafo and DPO of Warewa by ckmayoca: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
99% of nigerians r rogues and corrupt. If u near all these people we respect and look up to, serious fear go catch you with the kind parol wey dey dem hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Vandalism: Time to Prosecute Oba Of Arepo, DPO Ibafo and DPO of Warewa by springer: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Arepo is one of the southwestern oil cabal settlement with its traditional rulers and security operatives as the don of the dungeon. I live there in perpetual threats of illegal authorities. Governor Amosun and Ogun State commissioner of Police are grand patron. The perpetrators just purchsed and display money spraying machine to distinguish their class while spraying before Fuji Musicians. Only difference between ND & SW vandals is education, civilization, exposure, and high level of conpiracy. Violence is a never a yoruba man way. Yoruba believe in intelligence and reasoning but my brothers from ND are violent. The oppressed will be heard when bomb begin to blast. A lot of lives lost already. If one sees how bunkers live in Ogun state then you will understand wht certificate dont sell. A lot of crimes going on in Ogun state. This new IG must beem search light on Arepo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two …plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks / Buhari Gives Reps Marching Orders: Resolve Your Crisis “Within Six Hours” / Pictures Of Commuters Stranded Between Maiduguri Damaturu Road .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.