Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture (39973 Views)

Dayo Amusa, Yemi Jacobs Involved In Accident With Dami Adenuga (Video, Pic) / The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) / (photos) Bimbo Oshin And Sikiratu Sindodo Amazing Bleaching Evolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Shehucom(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
I hate cartoons
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by onatisi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
If it is true they bleached ,they will regret it in future. Na dem problem be dat.
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Awon Ere Idumota grin grin grin
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Xeedorf: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
You go Yellow pass Yellow.. Artificial catch you... You be man or Woman... Na you go catch am yourself... Na your money go do am for you... Yeye!!!
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by darlenese(f): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
All I see is a bleached face soaked in pancake and rubbish lipsrsealed
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Omotayor123(f): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Clowns Everywhere..
Mtcheww.
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by angelTI(f): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
My fellow Yoruba sisters no dey disappoint
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by seeker121(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
If you ask me na who i go ask
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
OP,are you saying only yoruba women bleach?As for the picture you posted,why not also attach their old picture so we see and compare.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by columbus007(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
These 2 are very irritating,yoros and bleaching SMH undecided
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by adedayourt(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
onomeglo:
Their money,their life,their business,not mine.

see as u take skin colo resemble dem, com join paint mouth like no tomoro grin
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Charlesdock(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
What is your business in that. I can smell tribalism
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by adedayourt(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tosyne3much:

i see u announcing ur newly reg account undecided
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Rastamann: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
What is it with Yoruba women and bleaching?

Because dem no hear wetin pastor dey preach!
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by 2oby: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
D only real tin about them in that pix is d squeezing of lip, nothing else is real; from d eyes, hair down to skin are all fake.
Pls wer is d beauty wen d appearance is not u!
It is painful dat some women now bleach for der babies too, der should b a law against dis child abuse!

Wat can I say abt d 2 subject matter.......* scratching my head* .... They r fakely pretty.
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Esdb3: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
I bet the op is ibo.

Just for the ibos to start mocking yorubas on this like all yorubas bleach.

So star actresses who one could have appeared lighter by make-up magic or just bleached as you insinuated are now 'ALL yoruba ladies'.

Bolajioginni you are sick.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Esdb3: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
I bet the op is ibo.

Just wait for the ibos to start mocking yorubas on this like all yorubas bleach.

So star actresses who one could have appeared lighter by make-up magic or just bleached as you insinuated are now 'ALL yoruba ladies'.

Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Menace2Society(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Esdb3:
I bet the op is ibo.

Just for the ibos to start mocking yorubas on this like all yorubas bleach.

That guy stupidity no be here!check all his thread!na illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by shamecurls(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
D photo-shop make sense
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
bolajioginni:
Dayo amusa and iyabo ojo that used to be dark before, now there is sudden change in the color of their skin but i have two questions:

1: Who Knows How To Use The Bleaching Cream Better: Dayo Amusa Or Iyabo Ojo?
2: What is it with Yoruba women and bleaching?

People wears a mask of lie so they look attractive , so be careful― Muhammad Saqib
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by singlefade25(f): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
I am dark
sexymoma:
Hardly will u see a dark lady in the yoruba movie indus.... Dem don bleach pinish
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
adedayourt:

see as u take skin colo resemble dem, com join paint mouth like no tomoro grin
hmm ok
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Xeedorf: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Your eye go yellow...Your yansh go yellow...Your face go yellow...Your body go weak...I say but later if you no die inside...The yellow go fade away...Artificial catch you...You be man or woman...Na you go catch am yourself...Na your money go do am for you....You go yellow pass yellow...You go catch moustache for face....You go get your double colour...You Yanch go black like coal....You self go think say you dey fine...

WHO SAY YOU FINE?
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by bros856: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
MAMI WATER !!!! Devils
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Mustiboy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Obaiyski:
They are confused.. I call it colour confusion grin grin
lord of the rings is basically based on adventures of men na, just few women were added to spice things up.
but I quite remember a scene where two women were talking to each other na.
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by sexymoma(f): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
singlefade25:
I am dark
So!! grin
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Sandydayz(f): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ehya... Not ma bis kiss
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
i just don't get why pple have to bleach so disgusting and its quite common with yoruba actresses. but i think dayo has always been fair anyway

See their eyebrow sef the concealer is damn too obvious. undecided mtchewwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Gets Hermes Birkin Bag On Second Date (Photo) / Kalu Ikeagwu On Her Marriage To Ijeoma Eze / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Make Up Photo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.