Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture (40077 Views)

Dayo Amusa, Yemi Jacobs Involved In Accident With Dami Adenuga (Video, Pic) / The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) / (photos) Bimbo Oshin And Sikiratu Sindodo Amazing Bleaching Evolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by yorubaboiy: 1:25am On Jul 25, 2015
Yustash001:
So igbo women and some other tribes' women don't bleach abi?...bigot..
na dem bleach pass.........
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Onyiido: 3:09am On Jul 25, 2015
RichDad1:
All thanks to Maryk,sleek,foundation,cement,body-filler,concealer,auto-base paint and PS cheesy cheesy

Am I the only one that think they are [size=16pt]Scary and Creepy?[/size] sad
U even know all them cosmetics name unlike me wey be female I no evn sabi these names like u did. Anyway, this is am "artistic nature of a woman" at work

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by bolajioginni: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Esdb3:

Wow what a genius. So Daddies find money for their wives to abort their kids? This dude is plain stewpeed.

So according to you a certain dad couldn't raise money for abortion of his child, his wife came to meet your mother and all your mother could do was "SHOW THE WAY"? Thank you for showing the world how poor your mother is and how dumb she is no wonder she birth a dumb schmuck like you.

Good now we know the state you sell yoruba movies at. Don't stop just advertise your business man!
Please I apologize for the inconveniences the
poster above me has just put you guys through...
He just ran mad last week, and we have been
looking for him to chain him up and give him his
rabies drug... But dude disappeared with his poor
mother's phone, and is obviously now using it to
take his madness to an international level .....
His condition is really dangerous and
contagious... please if you see him, Do not, I
repeat DO NOT TRY TO CAPTURE HIM ALIVE..
Please kill him and report back to his Family
members... His death certificate has already been
signed and sealed... Thanks and God bless
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Esdb3: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2015
bolajioginni:

Please I apologize for the inconveniences the
poster above me has just put you guys through...
He just ran mad last week, and we have been
looking for him to chain him up and give him his
rabies drug... But dude disappeared with his poor
mother's phone, and is obviously now using it to
take his madness to an international level .....
His condition is really dangerous and
contagious... please if you see him, Do not, I
repeat DO NOT TRY TO CAPTURE HIM ALIVE..
Please kill him and report back to his Family
members... His death certificate has already been
signed and sealed... Thanks and God bless

What annoys me is that this one thinks he is real sleek with his comebacks.

1. Mad people are given rabies?
2. How is showing the world how thick your head is, inconveniencing anyone?
3. A phone can take madness to an international level?
4. A mad person can operate phones?!
5.People should kill your mad brother that you have been looking for to give him his rabies drug?(Wtf is rabies drug? Dumb dude meant anti-rabies drug) why were you looking for him in the first place.
6. Your mother would let one of her kids be killed even when things could be salvaged? Shows you were raised by wild animals.
7. Rabies makes people mad?

You are not worthy of my insult. Bye!
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Olayemmiey(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2015
vislabraye:
Let's see before and after pics.

See person wey get sense

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by RichDad1(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2015
Onyiido:
U even know all them cosmetics name unlike me wey be female I no evn sabi these names like u did. Anyway, this is am "artistic nature of a woman" at work
No mind me, na aproko dey worry me. cheesy
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Sutherland(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2015
Guy go to Kano and see where women bleach. The men practically prefer light skinned ladies. .
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Awe1985(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2015
lovely pix
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by tammie24: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
sexymoma:
Hardly will u see a dark lady in the yoruba movie indus.... Dem don bleach pinish
You neva bleach
Upon the bleaching sef u still no fine
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by lahbordiz5(f): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
ELTON123:
Keep off this land has been bought
Who bought it, why una dey do like dis eenh grin

Anyway who are those witches up thereundecided

ELTON123
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by lahbordiz5(f): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
@op way do you always attack Yoruba celeb
Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by slimberie(f): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
[quote author=Bdemmy post=36230170]Question 3: why do ladies alway do mouth like that?

20 marks

Hey dude! Its called POUTING

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture by Bdemmy(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=slimberie post=41464656][/quote]

Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today / Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.