Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] (27887 Views)

FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu / Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll / Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Caseless: 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Joavid:

The alliance can produce, population and voting power. But unity, am not so sure cos Ebira's are very stubborn and proud people.

I believe you are an Igala man, why won't you and your people let other tribes rule, despite the fact that y'all bring one clueless governor every 4years since the creation of the state?

I believe that shaibu halilu is Igala too?

The only way to vote an igala out is for the Okun's, Ebira's and ogori people to form a strong alliance.
I hope that happens. Cos Igalas have nothing good to offer kogi state than thieves despite the fact that Igala's at home themselves live in object poverty.

Its pathetic!

grin grin

I'm not Igala...

I just seem to know stuffs about kogi politics.

You think an Alliance of Ogori that has one LG with ebira that has 3 LGs that's not up to Dekina LG can form an alliance with Okun that has 3 LGs to oust Igala with 9 huge LGs?
I laugh....
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Caseless:

grin grin

I'm not Igala...

You think an Alliance of Ogori that has one LG with ebira that has 3 LGs that's not up to Dekina LG can form an alliance with Okun that has 3 LGs to oust Igala with 9 huge LGs?
I laugh....

Keep laughing. What does number of LGA's have to do with human beings that will go and vote?

Is it one vote per LGA or one vote per person?
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by vedaxcool(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Caseless:

grin grin

I'm not Igala...

I laugh....

Bross you seem to mix up certain facts, kogi has 21 LGs Kogi central has 5, Kogi west (okun and other minorities) has 7 i guess, and the rest for Kogi east (Igala and other minorities) I guess Kogi east consist of 45% of the the entire state population. Now my prayer remains people see beyond ethnicity and choose the right candidate so that the suffering in Kogi can come to halt.
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by mikolo80: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
What do they even plan on going there to do? Just to chop our money shey?

before nko, if na you nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by ummsulaym(f): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Joavid:

Keep laughing. What does number of LGA's have to do with human beings that will go and vote?

I hope we get it right this time. From where or who shouldn't matter because Kogi is bigger than any person or region.

1 Like

Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by majorhmza(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
In Prince Abubakar I have 50 percent assurance but they none
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by babyfaceafrica: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dunamiz:

The last time I checked, Dino Melaye is at the House of Representatives
he is a senator!!
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Caseless: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Joavid:

you can't without winning the 2/3 of the LG and 25% in the remaining.
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Caseless: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
vedaxcool:

Bross you seem to mix up certain facts, kogi has 21 LGs Kogi central has 5, Kogi west (okun and other minorities) has 7 i guess, and the rest for Kogi east (Igala and other minorities) I guess Kogi east consist of 45% of the the entire state population. Now my prayer remains people see beyond ethnicity and choose the right candidate so that the suffering in Kogi can come to halt.
Igala has 9 LGs . Take away lokoja, koton karfe, then ebira have 3 plus one (ogori magongo making them 4 ). If ebira and Olin should form an alliance, then Igala can go to lokoja or login karfe area , therefore making there the battleground. They constitute 55% of the population, so expect them to always win.
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Dunamiz(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
he is a senator!!
Dino Melaye is the senator representing Kogi West
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Dunamiz(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Faddd:
You see, this is what we are talking about. Judas Melaye could not even give it a trial, he knows where he belongs

Is it the same Dino Melaye representing Kogi West.
#google_is_your_friend
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by darkenrahl2(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
D list is not complete
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by darkenrahl2(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
jseak:

Source: http://www.abdoolwahab.com/2015/07/21-aspirants-jostle-for-kogi.html
the list is not complete, where is Dr Yaqeen Habeeb
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by obontami: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Kogi state argueably has the largest solid minerals deposit in Nigeria but unfortuantely the state has been plagued with mediocre and lacklustre Governors. I hope they get it right this time. I also hope PMB will address the issue of the moribund Ajaokuta steel mill once and for all. That steel mill has the potential of making Nigeria an industrial giant
pls stop posting my info, you dont need it, abeg u in the name of almigty allah
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Shuaibujo: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Among all the aspirants, Yakubu Mohammed (Newswatch) is the best. I am so happy that such a credible person has joined the race. The problem is that he is too honest to be a politician so he might not be given the ticket.
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by intellectual247: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
Having critically assessed the 21 aspirants listed above. It is indeed my impeccable finding that the candidature of Prince Audu Abubakar is the most qualified to bring the socio-economic cum political emancipation that Kogi state earnestly needs. I believe that the candidature of Prince Audu was conceived with the right intentions to better the lots of Kogi people across the 21 LGA and if encouraged, Kogi state will be great again. Let Kogi be Kogi again, Let it the dream it used to be, Let's fall in love with our dear state again, #LetsTakeBackOurState with Prince Audu Abubakar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Require Money, Land Compensation To Stop Killings / Pictures Of The Reconstruction Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Express Today / Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Breaks Silence, Advocates For Rehabilitation Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.