Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It (25857 Views)

Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" / PHOTO: EFCC Should Arrest And Probe The Owner Of This Pot Of Soup / Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by sdindan: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tell him.
We made our ancestor a PRESIDENT

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by sammyj: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Do you have a father if I may ask ? cool
igben:
#babadullard super clueless angry angry
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by alabiyemmy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tolexander:
what is he saying?

He thinks if they weren't nominated and backed up for the role, they would be elevated to the post they are.
With all the allegations against Allison Diazeni Madueke, was she not made the OPEC leader after being nominated by Nigerian government?

If Orubebe can also get a strong nomination and back up, he will be elevated to the world stage.
It isn't always base on clean hands.

U no dey think before u type?

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by CaptPlanet(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
The balls on this guy tho...."ol

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by sammyj: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Do you have a grand father at all ?
sdindan:
Tell him.
We made our ancestor a PRESIDENT
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by lawfabolous: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Really?
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by morbeta(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
He told Buhari to pay more attention to governance,

Misplaced audacity. Fayose should pay more attention to goverance rather than rant like a woman seeking for attention evry week on the pages of news paper. Fayeso in reality is immuned with stone cold cawardice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by odeku457(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Naso Naso. grin
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by joseph1832(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
I believe by the time the machivellian hammer drops on Fayose's head, members of the PDP will start screaming "witch hunt".

I believe a sitting governor should learn restraint and caution and conduct himself in the manner that befits the position he occupies, rather than show all that he was bred in the gutters of agberocracy!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by SouthernBreeze(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
Abi o
fitzmayowa:

PMB should start the probe already and let's see/know who and who deserves to be jailed if any of them is found guilty...

Enough of the GEJ administration this and that flooding the pages of the newspaper...IMHO
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by Lanretoye(m): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Oga fayose,u no go commot for jona back?.you make am lose election with your mouth finish,dat one no do you,you still wan carry am go jail with that mouth.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by ahamonyeka(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Fayose for your mouth?
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by tolexy007(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
fayose has spoken, haters dis is for u

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tolexander:
what is he saying?

He thinks if they weren't nominated and backed up for the role, they would be elevated to the post they are.
With all the allegations against Allison Diazeni Madueke, was she not made the OPEC leader after being nominated by Nigerian government?

If Orubebe can also get a strong nomination and back up, he will be elevated to the world stage.
It isn't always base on clean hands.
Receive sense in Jesus Name.....

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by ebhohimimen(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Buhari attitude is wat I call prudent, is trying to cos awareness baba do wat ever u like to our ex leaders, must u tell us ur plans, never 4get to bring All APC cabal to Book u know them all.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by SouthernBreeze(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Yes naw, after all their memory fail dem most times
Editor1:
Hahahaha. FAYOSE!! The only fearless Yoloba man I know... I will love to be like you when I grow old.

Baba Fayose knows dat the Daura illiterate has no single gut to probe our hero GEJ.
He's even suffering from dementia, so how does he even think he will remember what happened yesterday.

Don't be surprised if Femi comes out to deny dis tomorrow. Don't say I didn't tell u. Cos when an illiterate rules, the people regret!!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by onatisi(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
God bless fayose for this sensible comment ,maybe if all state govs too start demanding more action and better governance from buhari maybe he will sit up . It seems this govt only talks and talks .they haven't taken one single tangible decision since may 29.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by dustydee: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/fayose-dares-buhari-probe-jonathans-govt

I agree the government should stop talking and probe those they want to probe.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by bigerboy200: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Weak attack..
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Dullardihno just barking like a dog without spine

Dulladihno to Slowadihno to Liardihno to Denialdihno to Barkadihno! embarassed embarassed
[/size]

Please someone should wake me up after the Daura Dullapo has stopped doing this... undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by Tolexander: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
alabiyemmy:

U no dey think before u type?
question from for the gods
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beremx:
I can now see the brains of PDP Leaders have formatted. From Edwin Clark to Olisa Metuh to FFK and finally Fayose.

Good for them.
I know u wont quote bk, buh as long as I frustrate u, I ve Joy......
U shud know dey aint hypocrites like u and ur ilks... Ur APC makes mistakes even buhari buh u never condemn him....

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by VagileVictor(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
The only fearless and tireless support of the transformation of Nigeria.
Ayodele Fayose, I doff my hat for your sagacious position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by onatisi(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
[s]
joseph1832:
I believe by the time the machivellian hammer drops on Fayose's head, members of the PDP will start screaming "witch hunt".

I believe a sitting governor should learn restraint and caution and conduct himself in the manner that befits the position he occupies, rather than show all that he was bred in the gutters of agberocracy!.
[/s]dorro rubbish

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by younglio(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
enough of this words without action, we need action not just words, why will he (buhari) probe Obj when we know that his sponsor is also going down.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Wise words from a decent man

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by 12345DKO(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
BE THERE!!!

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by Nichobabe(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
The best comments coming from Fayose this year.

Weldone

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by Chidozieude: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Editor1:
Hahahaha. FAYOSE!! The only fearless Yoloba man I know... I will love to be like you when I grow old.

Baba Fayose knows dat the Daura illiterate has no single gut to probe our hero GEJ.
He's even suffering from dementia, so how does he even think he will remember what happened yesterday.

Don't be surprised if Femi comes out to deny dis tomorrow. Don't say I didn't tell u. Cos when an illiterate rules, the people regret!!

Do you officially represent the Cable on Nairaland?
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by Intendy: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tolexander:
what is he saying?

The elevation isn't always base on clean hands.
this just goes to show that Fayose is trying to change her mothers pampers
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It by Tolexander: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Exploit200:

Receive sense in Jesus Name.....
unfortunately, no one to pray for you cos your senselessness is beyond any world class crusade prayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olu Falae Kidnapped, Pay N100m Ransom Within 24 Hrs, Abductors Tells Family / President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 / Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.