Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,432 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany (35308 Views)

Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) / Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) / Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by hustla(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
chetaraph:

Hustla my real guy! U get sense sha.... Walahi ur reasoning be like cossy orjiakor's bobby!
Tmao when ur son goes rogue pull a gun and put a bullet in his motherf**king brain cos if u try to salvage his soul by giving him a reasonable purpose to invest his potentials in, he might jux slit ur throat in the future while sleeping after u must av misbehaved!

My guy my guy.... My real guy.

Trying to explain how stupid you are and how useless the efforts you have put into making an example that is equally as useless as you is akin to talking to a wall to change its position by itself
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
hmmmmm

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by BraniacX(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ajizeera:

wise reasoning... the outgoing government would have made adequate arrangements to ensure d program continues. this boils down to d basic problem we have in this country - negligence and misprioritization. the parastatal responsible for this will never remember, they'd rather stuff up their pockets.

Wrong thinking and logic

Government is a continuum

And the past government might not have paid believing that the incoming government would be a government of all Nigerians which obviously is looking like a fallacy
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by maduxs: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
I love that so that more problem will erupt

1 Like

Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by johnwell(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
wealthyguyman:
This is no good news. I strongly advise PBM to ensure they finish their various acada programs and return home useful to the society

or else they will began to hijack planes in this country .
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by chetaraph(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
hustla:

Trying to explain how stupid you are and how useless the efforts you have put into making an example that is equally as useless as you is akin to talking to a wall to change its position by itself

Dry imbe cile!
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by mbulela: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilmix:

He's the best political analyst on nairaland... take it or leave it... hence my drawing his attention.

Thank you sir.
You are drawing his attention to the crap you spewed?
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by vickchi94(f): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
ignis:
Should ex-militants be treated very special forever? What they've benefited for the past 8 years under Yaradua / GEJ administration is okay for them.
The reward for vandalism, terrorism and bunkering should not be a lifetime of enjoyment.
Even if the government refuses to pay their fees, there is a reason.
Niger Delta, do your worse.... Nigeria is more than you.

Hmmmm i hope when sumtin else comes up u will able to repeat wat u just said. They've started already while not allowing them to finish once n 4 all. We r still trying 2 handle bokoharam, if the militant starts their, i bet u dis country will b sumtin else
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by kilmix: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
mbulela:

You are drawing his attention to the crap you spewed?

And you got the attention too.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by mmsen: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
ignis:
Should ex-militants be treated very special forever? What they've benefited for the past 8 years under Yaradua / GEJ administration is okay for them.
The reward for vandalism, terrorism and bunkering should not be a lifetime of enjoyment.

Niger Delta accounts for 80% (at least) of Federal government income.

So, you're right, Nigeria is more than the ND but only just.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by nwadiuko1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
RichDad1:

Jokers. what did their brother Jonathan did when they were sent packing before PMB inauguration?
you couldn't even construct a single correct sentence, yet you have the guts to call someone who made this information available to you a joker.....SMH
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by aspirebig: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
PMB do the needful.

Consider peace and settle these boys.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by bezimo(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Demdem2:

Fool, when Jonah-daft came to power, Boko Haram was nothing but local riff-rafts trouble makers but underneath the fools nose, they became suicide bombers. The drunkard was just too incompetent for the task. We are yet to recover from this though.
Again fool, remember he said they are his brothers and sisters.

You are the greatest fool, I have encountered since registering on Nairaland. Your have a way of turning logic upside down and advertising how dull you are. If your people decided to bomb and destroy themselves and the NE as a way of making the Jonathan administration "ungovernable" as initially threatened by your people, Is it now Jonathan faults that your Islamic hausa fulani demons called BH went ahead to destroy the NE. Who is the loser? your people offcourse. Their land, their socio-economic life is ruined and would take many many years to restore. Is it Jonathan that sent them to bomb houses, properties, churches, schools, people, kidnap children and kill people without restraint. Do you hear of such things in the South, West and East where normal peace loving Nigerians live. Jonathan has left why cant your people stop the bombing and killing? Rubbish. your place is in the midst of cows not were normal minds are.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by kaka74: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
ignis:

Nigeria is bigger I knw but dey better dialogue cos if they start the fg won't be able to pay u or some of ur relations salary I tell esp by nxt year when iran will release the spare oil drums
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by RealEstate37: 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by Olisa4all: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
stevebond007:
I am currently in Greece, INDEPENDENTLY sponsoring myself, i hope Nigerian Government helps youths with aspirations of being pilots. Let their be sponsors for young boys and girls from the North, East, West and South of Nigeria, in the next 10 years, the world would need over 500,000 pilots...I am gonna be one of them (We are not gonna help the economy by chunking out Musicians every day )my name is Stephen and I AM THE BEST PILOT IN THE WORLD... if you need info call moi on +30 694 569 2131.
(the ones in Greece have finished theirs)

There's no such thing as the best pilot in the world sir!

2 Likes

Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by SailorXY: 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
ignis:
I hope you have a relative who'll be fighting on the frontline? no be to cross legs for your dinning with toothpicks for mouth.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by Prodigy246(m): 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nelson21:
You cant blame them..they are militants , they control guns, not aircraft.

Meaning
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by chrisblack: 12:14am On Jul 25, 2015
theSpark:

They were trained as commercial pilots. Or is it an illegitimate pursuit or security breach?

to be sincere this guys have choosen the wrong job. How many of you will feel comfortable boarding a plane which u are told the pilot use to be a militant/terrorist/freedomfighter. How many airlines companies do you think would want to take them in. In global settings now ur past is checked has it determines ur pyschological make up or profile. This is what the airlines look at. Simply this guys are not employable because they have psychotic tendencies to react to issues in a confrontational way. They will find it difficult getting employed global. Even in Nigeria were we have pilots without jobs whose record are clean.the militant pilot should forget it. Ask ur self who would u prefer. Remember the recent German airline pilot incident. Where the pilot deliberately crash the plane.it would have been better for ordinary Niger delta youths to have gone and learnt piloting instead of the militants.even how relevant is this skills when we dont have enough planes,airport and even job.it is a total waste because i dont see how the Niger delta is going to benefit. Other entrepreneurial skills would have been great with the the funds being wasted as take up grants for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 4:03am On Jul 25, 2015
sweetgala:

I've read the fees were meant to be paid by the GEj lead FG , now Buhari is trying to be baba go slow and he is not willing to jump into an amnesty programme that just enriches a few violent ex criminals and ignores the vast majority of affected people what good is such a scheme.

Yes those already in the system should be sponsored till the end if they show continued desire to attend their scholarship program but we can't keep giving juicy protection contracts to the same guys blowing up the pipes a few years ago. That is just a protection racket and bullying of the FG.

Buhari is yet to act in any manner even remotely to suggest he is disenfranchised any segment of this nation, we can count on ten fingers the number of appointments he has made.
You're indeed a very wise man. Thanks for these words... I luv to read from rationale peeps who settle down to think deep.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 4:10am On Jul 25, 2015
chrisblack:
to be sincere this guys have choosen the wrong job. How many of you will feel comfortable boarding a plane which u are told the pilot use to be a militant/terrorist/freedomfighter. How many airlines companies do you think would want to take them in. In global settings now ur past is checked has it determines ur pyschological make up or profile. This is what the airlines look at. Simply this guys are not employable because they have psychotic tendencies to react to issues in a confrontational way. They will find it difficult getting employed global. Even in Nigeria were we have pilots without jobs whose record are clean.the militant pilot should forget it. Ask ur self who would u prefer. Remember the recent German airline pilot incident. Where the pilot deliberately crash the plane.it would have been better for ordinary Niger delta youths to have gone and learnt piloting instead of the militants.even how relevant is this skills when we dont have enough planes,airport and even job.it is a total waste because i dont see how the Niger delta is going to benefit. Other entrepreneurial skills would have been great with the the funds being wasted as take up grants for them.
Nice. Most peeps don't know this.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by Franzeez(m): 4:37am On Jul 25, 2015
ignis:

People like you who will be the first to die when the war comes will be here on your small Nokia Asha phone talking nonsense
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by DOMAN: 4:53am On Jul 25, 2015
Jonathan was not looking after Nigerian interest by training ex-militants on aviation.
Besides paying for only one zone for studying abroad is unfair, other regions can carry weapons. Should we expect Buharito send hundreds of book haram militants abroad instead of jail
Some sense pls
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by stevebond007(m): 5:04am On Jul 25, 2015
Olisa4all:

There's no such thing as the best pilot in kthe world sir!

Well you have to crown yourself
like Napoleon did... you just might hear Bob Hoover say he is...

1 Like

Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by chiedu7: 5:35am On Jul 25, 2015
DOMAN:
Jonathan was not looking after Nigerian interest by training ex-militants on aviation.
Besides paying for only one zone for studying abroad is unfair, other regions can carry weapons. Should we expect Buharito send hundreds of book haram militants abroad instead of jail
Some sense pls

Nigeria is enjoying the Oil from the ND region.

What are we gaining from the North of Nigeria let alone from Boko haram People?

So its only fair the people who own the oil enjoy the oil.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by totorimi: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2015
There's a way they do it put them all in a Hercules plane and send them off on a course. kai bro Jona no sabi at all.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by olasunky15(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
they forgot notin lasts forever.
Av u tried aboki perfume?
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by mikolo80: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
ignis:
you either pay them 60k a mouth or you lose 6 milliom a month your(govt) choice
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
BraniacX:

Wrong thinking and logic

Government is a continuum

And the past government might not have paid believing that the incoming government would be a government of all Nigerians which obviously is looking like a fallacy
Well we r all Nigerians, where have u seen a new administration, continuing projects d past administration had instituted?... Our system is So messed up, and might have no shot at being salvaged. An administration who has d interest of the people at heart, knowing fully Well that the next administration wouldn't continue It's project, should ensure such delicate projects. They probably geared all their mights at returning to office a second time... (no sentiment here)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki / Wike’s Group Pulls Out Of Atiku’s Campaign / Atiku: Sell Presidential Jets, Cancel N27bn National Assembly Renovation Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.