Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday (3286 Views)

James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets / Gov. Wike Meets With Pastor Lazarus Mouka At State House,Port Harcourt(pics) / Wike Receives Prayers From Clergy Man At Government House, Port Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by londonrivals: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-71T5eyCM6K4/VbInYZbGBAI/AAAAAAAGAJo/OjjQcVySti0/s1600/mail.google.com0.jpg[/img]
Two masked men yesterday July 23rd stormed the Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt home of Bob Ihekona, the MD of Zales & Marvel, an Oil servicing company, and killed him. They also took away his two phones. The motive for the assassination is not yet known.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photo-man-shot-dead-at-his-home-in-port.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by ladyF(f): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Omg! shocked
Wicked world we live in cry

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by kingk(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
chai!
Re: PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by MosakuAW(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
I bet, this is another business deal that went wrong.

Arrest all his close associate and close family members, then you will find the killer.

There is always a motive for assasination.

This is why i love Oyinbo people, this crime will be solve even if it takes years too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by coolestrogue(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Its either they killed him because of envy or its pay back time. Any which way, I wish him eternal rest in God's hand(only God can tell)
RIP to the dead
Re: PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
RIP Boss

We Live Just Once..... So lie Life Well
Re: PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by olillywales(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by SirLegal(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
So sad.

Hope the security agencies have swung in to bring the perpetrators to face the law.

RIP.
Re: PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by Unibentested(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
R.I.P Chief Bob...The Master of Surface Well head and Xmas Tree..The Oil and Gas industry will miss you...
Re: PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by whytepawn1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
rip chief.
Re: PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by Ewizard(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
hmmm!
Re: PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by metronaija: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
cc: lalsticlala ishilove this is fp
Re: PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
RIP

- maybe one of those servicing NNPC
- maybe one of the business associates
- maybe the spouse or concubine
- maybe the street gangs in port harcourt
- maybe the driver
- maybe the chief accountant
- maybe the church where he attends
- maybe PDP leaders
Re: PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by soundtruth(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
These things happen occasionally.
Re: PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by bettercreature(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Very sad may his soul rest in peace
They have been shielding bloods in portharcourt lately may God protect them
Re: PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by UnknownT: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
MD! I for say make I carry my CV go there on monday but my experience never reach MD own . Nature abhors vacuum. May his soul rest in peace Amen!!!!
Re: PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by poiZon: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
bettercreature:
Very sad may his soul rest in peace
They have been shielding bloods in portharcourt lately may God protect them
chai chai dis bloods u r shielding, diaris god ooo
Re: PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by obyrich(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2015
Wicked world
Re: PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by benzolaure(m): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
cryRIP to you Uncle we must do our best to get cuprits of. Your asasination rest in peace uncle we will miss u
Re: PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
J

(1) (Reply)

Photo:crazy Political Culture In OKRIKA Rivers State / See Photos: Lamido Of Adamawa, Dr. Barkindo Aliyu Mustapha Loses His Mother / Anioma State: A Priority Long Overdue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.