Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets (64339 Views)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / James Faleke To Appeal Kogi Election Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by stephanie11: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
House of Representatives member, Hon James Abiodun Faleke is a very lucky man.

He narrowly evaded the cold hands of death after his Vehicle was attacked by unknown assailants. An SUV was conveying him from Lokoja, the Kogi state capital, to Abuja, before it was shot at by the unidentified gunmen.

The visibly shaken Faleke disclosed this himself in a report he lodged at the Gwagwalada Police Division in Abuja. Police reports indicate the lawmaker was attacked between 7pm and 7.30pm on Sunday November 6.

The bullets hit the front windshield of his bullet-proof vehicle thrice before the first bridge at Gwagwalada.

In his words;

I was returning from Kogi state on November 6 and my vehicle was shot at the first bridge in Gwagwalada, which is under construction between 7pm and 7.30pm. About three bullets hit my jeep, but thank God, it was a bulletproof car. The bullets cracked the windscreen but did not penetrate. I’m grateful to God for the life of my driver, orderly and myself. We reported the incident to the Police Division in Gwagwalada, FCT.

Faleke was the running mate to the Kogi state All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in the November 21, 2015 election, the late Prince Abubakar Audu. He was set to become deputy governor of Kogi before Audu's unfortunate death.

http://politicsngr.com/photos-house-reps-member-james-faleke-escapes-assasination/

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by nerilove(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Too bad but make una dey do well

3 Likes

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by uccheks(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
is this real.. or dramatised to get attention.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by chriskosherbal(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
Thank God
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by littlewonders: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Maybe he traded all vacancies that was suppose to be given unconditionally for umeployed youths in his constituency for ladies and their ally.

If me catch my own I go first beat am first, common slippers company or any small industry he refused to open but building industries outside the country with our money. Who wan go there go work, abi na there vote am?

I don't pity these set of people(them and police).

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
But where is lalasticlala now sef...

Since Nov 6 undecided
Nairaland no carry the news undecided
Boko Haram scam is still very much fresh in our minds
And Democrats are going next year.

2 Likes

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
APC Internal Crises settled with AK47s , RPG, AntiAircraft Guns grin grin

PDP Internal Crises settled in the Nigerian Law Courts grin

Which Party behaves like Bokoharams from the above two? cool

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by Sealeddeal(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
Northern Nigeria and politics of violence.

9 Likes

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
But who want this great son of Okun land dead?

Iwo ki o ku iku kiku kan biko se yiye ni oruko Jesu.

Okun agbe yha oo!

18 Likes

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by laprince(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Eya.
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Where the bullet riddles?

Proforce market don set...
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by NinaArsenal(f): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Thank God for his life.

2 Likes

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by laprince(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Eya to him.

1 Like

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by ajoskele(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
They want to kill our man all the way from Germany.
It will not happen!!

2 Likes

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by dayleke: 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
We no go see dat kain thing again o...
A ko ni ri iru e mo o.....
Am...

3 Likes

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by Osasuyi7: 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Thank God for his life

3 Likes

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by slurryeye: 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by ercel: 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
This brings to mind that song by Eedris Abdulkarim titled 'Jaga jaga',dem no want money from you,na your life dem want,God help us.

3 Likes

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by Thisis2raw(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Thank God he is okay

2 Likes

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by amuijiji: 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
U use juju pursue am go germany, him use assasin pursue u go gwagwalada..

No be 1=1

Abeg make una do quick kill una sef finish...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by zuby4real10(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
shebi they want ban MMM.? our prayer done dey catch them one by one.

13 Likes

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by admax(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Another legitimate excuse by politicians to acquire bulletproof SUV's.

8 Likes

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by Gygone: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ok
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by zanebaddo(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Why e be say any time wey one of these looters escape death una go de praise God... But na una go still open una mouth de say God punish nigerian polictians!

Damn!!! Abi una no go like make dem de feel little of what i have felt una de craze!!!

I No get food or money for some weeks now. I still de survive. dem de shoot anyhow for my area i still de dodge am.. e com be person wey de inside bulletproof car una de dash unqualified sympathy..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by WILLYBABS(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
The problem now is I cannot call the prime suspect's name...but if you've been following Kogi state news and you know what I'm saying, click LIKE.

This man is from my village Ekinrin-Adde...behind him is OGO.

3 Likes

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by nairalandfreak(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
loobby:
[size=22]I WISH HE WAS DEAD[/size]
Think before you type

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by chemicalDisease: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
The hunter is being hunted.

APC.

1 Like

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by kayStelly(f): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
Where is d car riddled with bullet na These nairaland mods sef

To you senator, guess its a warning for you people trying to stop MMM grin
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
loobby:

Ara to gbona lo ma san pa ee!

Olori buruku.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by amuijiji: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
loobby:

He will certainly die but after drinking fanta on ur funeral...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by SSkillzzz(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
he was shot at 5 DAYS AGO!!! 5 4KING DAYS AGO FAM...and this is just hitting do today.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Livinus Owalum-Barnabas: Police Arrest Ex-Soldier Who Trained 2000 ESN Militants / Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu / Saraki’s Sister, Oyinkansola Apologises To Nigerians On Behalf Of Her Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.