Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

How Marriage Affects Relationships With Close Friends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Marriage Affects Relationships With Close Friends (736 Views)

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? / See How Marriage Used To Be Sweet; B4 The Love Of Money Started Scattering Homes / 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Marriage Affects Relationships With Close Friends by blakky97(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
I've been thinking about this lately. If a man decides to date a girl with the intention of marrying her, what happens to his close female friends?
Generally we may have a very close female friend who we know we can't get married to, but we probably knew before we met out spouses. Some are so close that we find inner comfort in confiding in them. They also confide in us, telling us their greatest secrets and having no limit to what we can discuss and iron out. I mean, they could even tell us what their bfs don't do right you know what I mean?

So to the experienced ones here; when getting married,

1. Do you put constraints to such old friendship?

2. Seeing that some friends can simply not be replaced by your wife, does your wife feel jealous realising the confidence you have in another lady and how highly you hold her in esteem?

3. Do you have the pins of your spouse phones and password to know the content of the gists that you always see her smiling broadly and happily whenever she chats with her male friends?

4. Who is this lalasticlala and ishilove I always see people mentioning? Why are they so famous here?

5. Does your wife feel any sense of competition with your close female friend? Or would you rather they became close friends too even if your wife may not like her?

6 do you change numbers after marriage?

I need experienced answers.
Re: How Marriage Affects Relationships With Close Friends by SQLmastar(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
smiley
Re: How Marriage Affects Relationships With Close Friends by Ewizard(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2015

(1) (Reply)

If You Never Did This Before Then You Have Missed Something Big / Letter To Nigerian Parents -part One / Nysc Guy Shares Picture Of His Mother Who Used Fish To See Him Through School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.