Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

When Should A Guy Start Searching For A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Should A Guy Start Searching For A Lady? (1923 Views)

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / Why Would A Guy Start Treating You Like A Queen All Of A Sudden? / At What Stage In A Relationship Should A Guy Start Giving To His Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Should A Guy Start Searching For A Lady? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mattkent:

This is exactly what I was talking about ; www.nairaland.com/2477188/two-final-year-students-uniabuja

so what do u have to say abt this
Two very _stupid persons.
Re: When Should A Guy Start Searching For A Lady? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Blackett:
Two very _stupid persons.

Do you know if they have good inheritance? Or solid support from their parents? Or guaranteed job?

Ur analysis can't always be 100% right.
Re: When Should A Guy Start Searching For A Lady? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
Interesting topic. No right or wrong answer. It is the same as asking women: when is the best time to have a baby! When it happens it happens. You will find a way.

Any time the "one" is presented to you by the "universe". Take him or her, ready or not. Then, get "ready" TOGETHER !!!

Don't prolong your chance for something real that is now, for money, that is not guaranteed tomorrow.

Mattkent:
I just want to know when a guy should start the real search for that lady that would be his wife.

is it during the undergraduate days

or after being a graduate

or after securing a job?
Re: When Should A Guy Start Searching For A Lady? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Blackett:
When he has made enough money to take care of himself first, and then, a lady.

True enough. But, how much "money" is really enough to support a wife/family? And, why is this financial support so one sided?

If you are lucky enough to find the "one" but w/o money, be wise and quick enough to recognise and hang onto that person even if you aren't where you wanna be financially. Afterall, wealth is not guaranteed in the future.

A lot can be said about so called "humble or struggling beginnings" with someone. I am not saying to be foolish in your decisions especially with family planning in poverty.

Anyhoo....

MHO. LYOL (live your own life).
Re: When Should A Guy Start Searching For A Lady? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Xiadnat:
Interesting topic. No right or wrong answer. It is the same as asking women: when is the best time to have a baby! When it happens it happens. You will find a way.

Any time the "one" is presented to you by the "universe". Take him or her, ready or not. Then, get "ready" TOGETHER !!!

Don't prolong your chance for something real that is now, for money, that is not guaranteed tomorrow.

Yes I have finally settled for that answer, "it will happen when it will happen'

(1) (2) (Reply)

reason why you shouldn't jump into conclusion as a lady [photo] / I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! / What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.