Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) (6225 Views)

Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / Abiola’s Death, Last Moments Recorded On Video — Al-Mustapha / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
It's very obvious Abacha wasn't looking healthy in this pic,if it was in the era of internet,his loyal fans would have criticized his tremendous weight gain. But he was only watching his foreign bank accounts get fatter,but didn't seem to care about himself getting fatter.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by dokyOloye: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
I remember either tell or newswatch magazine wrote an article about d failing health of Abacha like a month b4 his death for which their editors were locked up then.
They even added a pix of his on d cover page where he was looking visibly sick.
How time flies.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
dokyOloye:
I remember either tell or newswatch magazine wrote an article about d failing health of Abacha like a month b4 his death for which their editors were locked up then.
How time flies.
yeah,true,even though I was a very little kid then but I remember my dad and my uncle making comment about his weight when they saw his pic with Arafat where he was wearing blue native hausa wear,he died not long after the pic

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by Tos87(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
is that your hand OP
Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Get a lawyer.
Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by HeGeMon(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Very true, I think my dad still has that paper up till today, concerning actual causes of his death
dokyOloye:
How time flies.
Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by Adeoba10(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
See buhari.... Hehehehehe....
Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by fulanimafia: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
I remember that photo too where he had a pale face and darkened lips, but let us let this man rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
fulanimafia:
I remember that photo too where he had a pale face and darkened lips, but let us let this man rest in peace.
he's resting in peace,hes not aware that someone posted his picture on nairaland,he doesn't even know any nairaland

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by flofields(f): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
dokyOloye:
How time flies.

Even his gait and dark goggles suggested massively fraudulent man.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by superstar1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
It is only toddlers or embryos as at 1993, that will always say 1993-1998 were not one of the darkest moments of Nigerian history.

Abacha no try at all!!!!! Mere mention of the guy's name in your house can land you in prison. I doff my heart for the likes of Pa Abraham Adesanya that survived 4 assassination attempts on his life, courtesy of Abacha's death squad led by Sergeant Roger.

We have come a long way, though we are still very far from there.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by letibab(f): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Why did he have to hide his eyes?
Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Na only God knows the kain poison they gave that guy but thanks to whoever did. undecided
Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by jidal14: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by Mznaett: 12:06am On Jul 25, 2015
Boo~ha~ri,, Abacha is calling you in hell fire(s) o. Lol

He said you should come na na na dat d fire(s) wants to quench and it was meant for both of you and nt only him.

He also said you shouldnt forget to come along with Obj,Babaginda and d rest.

Thank you as you go dia fast fast

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by Segadem(m): 12:07am On Jul 25, 2015
ok
Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by bababuff(m): 12:34am On Jul 25, 2015
How is Abacha dying here ? angry
Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by kenedy175(m): 12:52am On Jul 25, 2015
Buhari with this his constant look sha
Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by laurel03(m): 1:24am On Jul 25, 2015
Mznaett:
Boo~ha~ri,, Abacha is calling you in hell fire(s) o. Lol

He said you should come na na na dat d fire(s) wants to quench and it was meant for both of you and nt only him.

He also said you shouldnt forget to come along with Obj,Babaginda and d rest.

Thank you as you go dia fast fast
Jonathan is among

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by vicadex07(m): 4:44am On Jul 25, 2015
And some wailing chest beasters would opine that yorubas are cowards yet we led all the major revolutions in nigeria without fighting a bloody useless war
superstar1:
It is only toddlers or embryos as at 1993, that will always say 1993-1998 were not one of the darkest moments of Nigerian history.

Abacha no try at all!!!!! Mere mention of the guy's name in your house can land you in prison. I doff my heart for the likes of Pa Abraham Adesanya that survived 4 assassination attempts on his life, courtesy of Abacha's death squad led by Sergeant Roger.

Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by nairalife2013(m): 5:07am On Jul 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:
he's resting in peace,hes not aware that someone posted his picture on nairaland,he doesn't even know any nairaland
u folks no go kill me wid lafta on dis forum grin
Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by tuk2ato(m): 5:14am On Jul 25, 2015
This your smile is something else undecided
flofields:

Even his gait and dark goggles suggested massively fraudulent man.
Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by 9aijaboi(m): 5:25am On Jul 25, 2015
The look in his eyes though..
Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by Willdidi(m): 5:36am On Jul 25, 2015
Is that not buhari at the extrem right hand side of the pic with a blue cap on? How time flies
Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by talk2riel: 6:00am On Jul 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:
yeah,true,even though I was a very little kid then but I remember my dad and my uncle making comment about his weight when they saw his pic with Arafat where he was wearing blue native hausa wear,he died not long after the pic
Your memory has not failed you. He was looking dapper in that kaftan (ta zarche) if only he knew that was his last day on earth.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by Mznaett: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
Laurel03 how sure are you? wink
Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
letibab:
Why did he have to hide his eyes?
so that you won't read his facial expressions and he no send you
Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by fx45(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
Adeoba10:
See buhari.... Hehehehehe....
He has always been along the corridors of power. A power-hungry, self-serving dictator repackaged by the insincere South West media as a reformed democrat. A leopard cannot never change it's spots. Buhari remains what he is.... An unrepentant vindictive bigot
Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
superstar1:

adesanya's survival na confam African magic

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Na only God knows the kain poison they gave that guy but thanks to whoever did. undecided
ur confused I ainy saying Abacha didn't have his ups and downs but why would the White house take out Abacha and Abiola within the same time range buh Abacha was a victim of two assassinations

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: 12 Million Children Afraid Of Attending School / Lawyer Writes Sanusi Lamido To Declare His Salary Or Face Legal Action / Okada Riders Protest In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.