Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,551 members, 7,958,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. (28795 Views)

EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal / Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu / $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by engineerboat(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
NIGERIALOLoCOM:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin That picture though.

But I'm disappointed in your failure to refute/counter what the @op wrote.

They've been programmed by Lie michrophone programmer Femi Adeshina. So the only word in their memory now is 'wailing wailer', and that is the only picture their memory can recognised, which must be formatted before anything reasona8le can be saved again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by omolami: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Buhari lacks such integrity some people attach to hid person. He is a corrupt as those he is arresting and intimidating presently. Living in glass house and throwing stones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

Trashy sh1t.
You have disappointed some of us by trashing that post with no reason attached. I was looking forward to a powerful rebuttal from APC/PMB supporters but your responses give credence to the @op.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by temitemi1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Brother, u are wasting ur time if u still take this old baba serious cool
Whynotthetruth:
firefire,mogidi, temitemi1, ecoterrors, utchgirl, raayah wombraiders, emekamex, eurobomber, editor1, Aprokoman, Dearpreye, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mizmycoli, oremusanctus IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, barcanista, Truckpusher,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by francizy(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ahmeduana:

WHEN YOU LOOK AT APC TARGETED VOTERS THEY ARE KIDS AND CHILDREN WHICH WERE BORN DURING BABANGIDA / ABACHA TOWARDS OBASANJO REGIMES, DEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE PAST EVENTS AND HAPPENINGS FROM INDEPENDENCE TO YEAR 1999! THATS WHY THEY CANNOT PRESENT QUALITY ARGUMENTS THEY WILL RATHER INSULT AND MAKE SATIRE OF YOUR INTELLIGENCE!

True talk!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by STEVENcrack(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
That's roughly #28000000000(28bills)naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by hoobs(m): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
luvluvluv:
But seriously op, do u rili want pmb to stay on prosecuting every corrupt act? He's already called "papa go slow" frm the few cases he has filed.

I think we should allow this man some space 2 do dat Wch he wishes and forge ahead with other salient matter.

forge ahead you say?,if he wants to probe,then he should evrybody,not just jonathan's administration,if not the he should "forge ahead" like you said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by jlinkd78(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
fulanimafia:
Silly wailers grin

$182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari orders preparation of case-file

As President Muhammadu Buhari travels to the United States (US) today to engage President Barack Obama in talks on economic, security, financial and anti-graft issues, it has emerged that he has ordered the preparation of the case-file that would lead to the prosecution of the indicted persons in the $182 million Halliburton bribery scandal.

Sunday Vanguard gathered that the President’s directive followed the requirement by the US government of evidence to show that Buhari was ready to prosecute the suspects in Nigeria for their roles in the bribery scandal before it could partner other European countries in releasing the $141million dollars allegedly looted from Nigeria and lodged in various overseas banks.

According to top security sources, Buhari, based on the outcome of investigations by the panel set up to look into the scandal, is scheduled to tell Americans officials during this week’s visit that all those indicted, including former Heads of State, a former Vice President, two former Group Managing Directors of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, will face prosecution to defend themselves.

To further convince the US officials that the kangaroo trial that took place during the Jonathan administration, which saw a former Special Assistant on Domestic Affairs to the President being arraigned and then let off the hook following alleged connivance of certain government institutions, will not re-occur, the President will tell them that private legal practitioners, who cannot compromise because of past government patronage, will be commissioned to handle the case.

It will be recalled that the recent directive by Buhari to reopen the Halliburton bribery case led to the discovery that the $26.5 million plea bargain money released by the oil servicing firm as part of efforts to shield the company from prosecution was not in any government account.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/182m-halliburton-scandal-buhari-orders-preparation-of-case-file/
in this period of contradiction, PMB said only GEJ ll be probed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by hoobs(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lolzz,Buhari doesn't av the balls to go against OBJ and IBB,he knows better,fashi all those talks about a being a retired generla....datz crap!,IBB has already warned him"those who live in glass houses do not throw stones"...in other words,if you try shit we bring you down with us.....Buhari is as corrupt as hell its self!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by NDPVF(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
firefire,mogidi, temitemi1, ecoterrors, utchgirl, raayah wombraiders, emekamex, eurobomber, editor1, Aprokoman, Dearpreye, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mizmycoli, oremusanctus IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, barcanista, Truckpusher,
I don't know whats going on.i don't get notified each time my monicker is mentioned.its funny.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Candyrain(m): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

No be small scam bros gringringrin they plenty online here dey abuse Jonathan expecting buhari to pay gringringrin

Pay fire. Those waiting are on a long thing. Waiting is allowed, in fact waiting is their hobby. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where's my love ooo? I've missed her so much today @ Rose2014

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Utchgirl(f): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Present sir !

We r watching d change chanters closely.

Wing go blow very soon and fowl nyash go show.

Cooking pot calling kettle black

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by RealEstate37: 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Rose2014: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Candyrain:

Pay fire. Those waiting are on a long thing. Waiting is allowed, in fact waiting is their hobby. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where's my love ooo? I've missed her so much today @ Rose2014

I'm here sweerie wink
Sitting by utchgirl here waiting for them change agents cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by sdindan: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
aresa:

CALLING ALL BIAFRAN VILLAGE WAILING WAILERS.
COME AND WAIL.....
leave Biafra alone and face the topic u are brain dead as ur President.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by aresa: 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
NIGERIALOLoCOM:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin That picture though.

But I'm disappointed in your failure to refute/counter what the @op wrote.

You shouldn't feel disappointed, I pick and chose what I respond to on NL and baseless, unintelligent and not well though out trash by TanOIDS is not one of them.

TaNoids have zero brain and common sense so why waste valuable internet time on their nonsense when it's even more fun ridiculing them and their rubbish..?
Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by aresa: 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
[s]
LadyExcellency:

See this Osunistan surviving on relief

Last week was Winners Chapel bailing you out

This week will be Mountain of Fire Ministries
[/s]

Make a little sense to save your worthless and miserable TaNoid existence..

1 Like

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by M0GIDI: 12:14am On Jul 25, 2015
aresa:

You shouldn't feel disappointed, I pick and chose what I respond to on NL and baseless, unintelligent and not well though out trash by TanOIDS is not one of them.

TaNoids have zero brain and common sense so why waste valuable internet time on their nonsense when [size=15pt]it's even more fun ridiculing them and their rubbish..[/size]

Photographer ridiculing somebody, I no fit laff grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by aresa: 1:10am On Jul 25, 2015
[s]
M0GIDI:

Photographer ridiculing somebody, I no fit laff
[/s]

And who is this bingo and irrelevant village rif raf .....?
Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by 1miccza: 2:25am On Jul 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

After spending our 2.2billion to America with all the noise about looted funds recovery...they saw looted funds of over a whooping sum of $140million waiting to be repatriated once he prosecutes those officials...he rather turned back and started screaming Jonathan and his ministers like a mad dog cheesy

Don't mind them,the most annoying thing about these bunch of sickos or should i call them "psychos" is that they keep on thinking that they can tell any lie and retract any useless statement in order to decieve the average Nigerian. It's absolutely crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Candyrain(m): 2:53am On Jul 25, 2015
Rose2014:

I'm here sweerie wink

The change agents got nothing to offer.

How are you? Seems you were busy all day. You just left me here with no words love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 2:59am On Jul 25, 2015
Freemanan:

Exactly the bias and sentiment I fear for. Why do you think the aforementioned groups would disprove this? Your type is now the trending species in NIGERIAN politics and it hurts me as a youth to notice such without the power to do anything about it.
You make PDP and the previous President along with all his colleagues look weak and paranoid with your self deluded posts and statements on social media. Do take note that I am in no way addressing your article in the light of siding anyone but JUST to put you in the know of HOW your influence might make more damage than you even intend.
You all think you are making Great tidings in political analysis and party loyalty cum "Nationalism" which the reverse is the case. You pretend to be political pundits and social crusaders by exhibiting hates and sentiment masked with logic and pasting links up and down. Issapitty Mate...
Don't see this as an attack on your person bro, see it as a check on your political positions and social relations especially on social media. I am forced to ask if Nigeria's growth is part of your social crusade or you JUST want the APC GOVERNMENT to fail irrespective of the consequence.
So my GOOD man, divert all your astute and intelligent Brain into a more proNigeria course and not antiAPC course which have no room for human or societal growth.
I Hope you will see this as a talk from a Mate to a Mate. And your paranoid self won't make you see me as one of your APC opponents... Thanks and Sleep well.
Touching words of wisdom I must say...

1 Like

Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 3:02am On Jul 25, 2015
Freemanan:

Okay.
Did u notice that after touching his heart with the truth, he suddenly didn't have words again?
Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Rose2014: 3:23am On Jul 25, 2015
Candyrain:

The change agents got nothing to offer.

How are you? Seems you were busy all day. You just left me here with no words love.
Yes darl Busy is just an understatement
I'm sorry

How far with your PC? How was your day?

Yours very tired
Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Candyrain(m): 3:31am On Jul 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Yes darl Busy is just an understatement
I'm sorry

How far with your PC? How was your day?

Yours very tired

It's ok dear. Hope you do take out time to rest during your busy day, it always help

I've dropped off the pc with the guy. I'm yet to go check it

And you really need to rest now love. And I think a little massage will do the magic.
Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Rose2014: 4:27am On Jul 25, 2015
Candyrain:

It's ok dear. Hope you do take out time to rest during your busy day, it always help

I've dropped off the pc with the guy. I'm yet to go check it

And you really need to rest now love. And I think a little massage will do the magic.

@ur last statement .Awww Thats so sweet of you to say

Good to know ur PC is with your guy.
I'm more tired than words can express right now
Pls permit me to sleep.
Loads of love
Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Heluwajohnson(m): 4:52am On Jul 25, 2015
papaejima1:
insults are the forte of simpletons!
u just Prove ur high level of ignorance, with confidence, wat an empty world u explore.
Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by aresa: 5:16am On Jul 25, 2015
[s]
sdindan:

leave Biafra alone and face the topic
u are brain dead as ur President.
[/s]

You wailing ignorant and unintelligent village biafra losers all sounds boringly the same..
Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by blackpriest0911: 5:44am On Jul 25, 2015
TANoid...wailing wailers
Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 25, 2015
Moheat:
Honestly, there's nothing like change, we were only scammed.
lol
Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Utchgirl(f): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2015
Rose2014:

I'm here sweerie wink

Lollzz !

Change agents are all on long tin naah. They hv notin 2 offer. They r chanting chgange frm dia lips nt hrt.
Re: Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 25, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
Did u notice that after touching his heart with the truth, he suddenly didn't have words again?
A wise man knows when to heed an advice. I see him as one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Exposes Wike As 'The APC Mole In PDP' / How Much Is The Average Cost Of Feeding A Family Of 6? / Photos: Bill Gates Visits Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.