Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno (23185 Views)

What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by nigerianewsbeat(m): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, kindly visit http://newsbeatportal.com and subscribe to our e-mail service alert. You will receive a message in your inbox any time the website is updated.

Alternatively, you can drop either your e-mail addresses here or your facebook usernames in order to facilitate the process.

Thanks!!!
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by ohisma(m): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Demmocrats:
nigeria army are realy trying
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by vislabraye(m): 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
doctokwus:
I like the effortless alliance btw the airforce and army coupled with the surveillance unit.
Kudos to them.
I forsee the Nigerian military pursuing the insurgents into neighbouring countries after flushing them from Nigeria ,as it used to be in the past.
Nigeria will be strong again.
P.S. Painful and confounding as it may sound,there is a group of wailers that would wish this news wasn't true.

It's good news. I like what has happened though I'm from the SS.
I wonder why the military wsited so kong to take the offensive.
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by vislabraye(m): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
letibab:

Buhari liberated a town captured from GEJ government by BH.

Instead of being happy you are disappointed?

Whose side are you, Boko Haram or Nigeria Military?

That's not true.
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by politicalpastor: 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
[In oshomhole tune. Go and die.

quote author=Miner13 post=36238751]Nigeria army Recapture
Good
We pray not to read the reseize story[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by Johnsinia(m): 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
babadem2much:

Chairman WAILERS Association please keep WAILING
Slave malus ass lickers association
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by Firefire(m): 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
after1:

Judgement day awaits ALL enemies of this country.

Judgement by Fire!
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by Johnsinia(m): 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
2tips:
A beautiful piece of rubbish. By their words, you shall know them. Not everybody in the east is as senseless as you are. Nigerians will be treated as one and no nonsense will be condoned whether you come from the east,west,north or south. Great one from the military force.
Slave from the west, a ram to the north
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by Abdullahi090: 12:55am On Jul 25, 2015
Sai BaBa

Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by 2tips: 12:59am On Jul 25, 2015
Johnsinia:

Slave from the west, a ram to the north
Isu ewu brain...go and eat grass goat head.
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by ghananotnaija(m): 1:15am On Jul 25, 2015
The Nigerian military is a disgrace to Africa. Struggling just to fight off a group of illiterate extremists fighting with AKs and Toyota pickups. At this rate, Ghana can invade Nigeria easily. Lagos will be captured in less than a week, and Abuja no more than an month.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by danies1941(m): 1:24am On Jul 25, 2015
ghananotnaija:
The Nigerian military is a disgrace to Africa. Struggling just to fight off a group of illiterate extremists fighting with AKs and Toyota pickups. At this rate, Ghana can invade Nigeria easily. Lagos will be captured in less than a week, and Abuja no more than an month.

Charlie- tell the Ghana army make dem come!

Na that day you go know the reason why when Charles Taylor hears the name of Ghana Army General Lieutenant General Arnold Quainoo -e dey laff-sotay u go think say he be comedian!
but when he hear just Dogonyaro (not even the full name- Maj-Gen. Joshua Dogonyaro)-no be only fear dey catch am-na run he dey run.

Don't use [b]politicized wars [/b]to judge the brilliance and strength of an army. Its like using the USA Army's fiasco in Vietnam to say the US Army is weak and a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by hadizasaf: 1:28am On Jul 25, 2015
Whatsapp/call 08037600752

Or visit our online shop to order now

Konga.com/ks

Outstanding features:
*fully waterproof
*makes call(uses micro sim)
*compatible with iOs and andriod phones
*camera
*uses TF(memory) card
*voice and video recorder
*pedometer,automatically checks your heartrate,monitors your sleep and exercise patterns

More details at konga.com/ks
PS: there are other colours,but we sell only the Gold exclusively for now !!!

Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by ghananotnaija(m): 3:13am On Jul 25, 2015
danies1941:

Charlie- tell the Ghana army make dem come!

Na that day you go know the reason why when Charles Taylor hears the name of Ghana Army General Lieutenant General Arnold Quainoo -e dey laff-sotay u go think say he be comedian!
but when he hear just Dogonyaro (not even the full name- Maj-Gen. Joshua Dogonyaro)-no be only fear dey catch am-na run he dey run.

Don't use [b]politicized wars [/b]to judge the brilliance and strength of an army. Its like using the USA Army's fiasco in Vietnam to say the US Army is weak and a disgrace.

The sad thing is that most Nigerians still live in denial, that they're head and shoulders above their neighbours, when most of their neighbours have long surpassed them.

Nigeria, as a major world oil producer, suffers from common fuel shortages and ubiquitous power outages, which is not the case with Ghana, a country with minimal oil production. From this, and the reputation of Nigerian criminality world wide lead to the inevitable conclusion that Nigeria is a failed state, virtually unparalleled in the world. As a Ghanaian living in Nigeria, I can attest to this.

US in Vietnam never lost a major confrontation, they simply withdrew because the American people no longer saw the costs of the war as justified. Nigerian campaign against BH cannot differ more. Nigerian military fights on Nigerian soil, with the support of the local population, yet have lost numerous battles in the tactical sense, because of poor morale, poor command, and inadequate weaponry. The Americans always had an overwhelming armament advantage over the Viet Cong.

Just admit it: Ghana is better than Nigeria. BH could never survive in Ghana.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by blackpriest0911: 5:35am On Jul 25, 2015
SaTANoids will never c anything good...wailing wailers
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by babadem2much(m): 5:40am On Jul 25, 2015
mandax:

You have a country where millions of people are wailing, while other millions, including you are happy, what good do you think can come from a country in such a situation?
Some of you just have brain of chicken.

Mr human brain, you n i know that an ordinary Nigerian is a real grumbler, he/she never feel thrilled or satisfy with what ever the leader is doing. I for one do support GEJ and have wrote somany articles about him in school, but since the emergence of this man i kept mute to see how he will lead cuz i will not start judging him till after 6mnths. Am an Xtian from d Northwest. Who do canvasses support for GEJ but since God has done his will i accept it with faith and never wail. God has a purpose for this
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by babadem2much(m): 5:43am On Jul 25, 2015
ghananotnaija:

The sad thing is that most Nigerians still live in denial, that they're head and shoulders above their neighbours, when most of their neighbours have long surpassed them.

Nigeria, as a major world oil producer, suffers from common fuel shortages and ubiquitous power outages, which is not the case with Ghana, a country with minimal oil production. From this, and the reputation of Nigerian criminality world wide lead to the inevitable conclusion that Nigeria is a failed state, virtually unparalleled in the world. As a Ghanaian living in Nigeria, I can attest to this.

US in Vietnam never lost a major confrontation, they simply withdrew because the American people no longer saw the costs of the war as justified. Nigerian campaign against BH cannot differ more. Nigerian military fights on Nigerian soil, with the support of the local population, yet have lost numerous battles in the tactical sense, because of poor morale, poor command, and inadequate weaponry. The Americans always had an overwhelming armament advantage over the Viet Cong.

Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by Seadove70(m): 5:50am On Jul 25, 2015
Every problem has expiring date. Boko haram insurgent wil end in one day.
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by babadem2much(m): 5:53am On Jul 25, 2015
ghananotnaija:

My Ghanian friend i have worked with the Ghanian Army, i just don't want to disclose issues i RTD from the military and the fact still remain Nigerian Army are way better n confidence in terms of war but the Ghanians have withdrew in many occassions in Liberia and seiraleon and never advance when task isd given to them except if Nigerian military are around them go and ask ur Ghanian chest beaters Soldiers they will tell u what we did to those boys in Iron gate Liberia, Gbanga, monrovia n seiraleone as a whole. Am a true fighter who fought with my blood for another country to obtain peace. I pause here cuz of the annoying thing happening in my country. I swear Ghana neva will not survive BH for 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by babadem2much(m): 6:00am On Jul 25, 2015
Johnsinia u angry? Sorry no vex na NL we dey where many things happen, lol see annoyance for ur face like say me n u de follow chop d national cake n i cum go chop am leave u. Chai

Johnsinia:

Slave malus ass lickers association
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by walozanga(m): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2015
Fat liars
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by yahmohy27: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2015
papaejima1:
You mean BH occupied a town even under General Buhari?

Shame!
.Mumu
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by yahmohy27: 6:31am On Jul 25, 2015
Niagarafall:
Buhari and his army just dey f up, how wit all d military presence in Borno, we still dey hear boko haram capture, army recapture. It's a big shame on buhari a rtd general for that matter. Buhari is just a national embarrassment. Am really disappointed
Can you face a mere riot ?
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by Batolee: 7:17am On Jul 25, 2015
tbaba1234:

The town has been occupied since the last administration.

Liar! Dikwa was one of the first towns to be liberated under Jonathan. Why do you people like lying and twisting history?
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by Johnsinia(m): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2015
babadem2much:
Johnsinia u angry? Sorry no vex na NL we dey where many things happen, lol see annoyance for ur face like say me n u de follow chop d national cake n i cum go chop am leave u. Chai

U just comfirm u r a die hard slave
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by Johnsinia(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2015
2tips:
Isu ewu brain...go and eat grass goat head.
A proud almajiri slave
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by babadem2much(m): 7:34am On Jul 25, 2015
Ur life is full of hate n bigotry xo u can go on with as it suits you.

Johnsinia:
U just comfirm u r a die hard slave
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by tbaba1234: 8:21am On Jul 25, 2015
Batolee:

Liar! Dikwa was one of the first towns to be liberated under Jonathan. Why do you people like lying and twisting history?

Where and when??

The Chadians were the only ones that claimed to have captured it. BH is still in charge of 5 LGs since the last administration.
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by BraniacX(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2015
Thank GOD oh!! shocked
But wait!!!
Boko haram be done dey capture territories again?
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by BraniacX(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Obiagelli:
Gradually we are getting there.
Who's we
We were already there pre may 29 last I remember, I wonder what changed? undecided
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by Batolee: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2015
tbaba1234:

Where and when??

The Chadians were the only ones that claimed to have captured it. BH is still in charge of 5 LGs since the last administration.

Read what you typed up there again.
Chad claimed to have captured it yet it was reported all over the news back then.

You'd have to keep lying at every attempt you make at making things look like they were this bad when this administration came on board.

I guess Boko haram has been converging around Gwoza axis since the last administration. FYI, pockets of BH fighters are still in Monguno, I guess they've been there since the last administration.
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by Johnsinia(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2015
babadem2much:
Ur life is full of hate n bigotry xo u can go on with as it suits you.

Frustrated slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Governor Rejects States Education Material With His Picture / Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th / FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.