Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno (23173 Views)

What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by tbaba1234: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2015
Batolee:

Read what you typed up there again.
Chad claimed to have captured it yet it was reported all over the news back then.

You'd have to keep lying at every attempt you make at making things look like they were this bad when this administration came on board.

I guess Boko haram has been converging around Gwoza axis since the last administration. FYI, pockets of BH fighters are still in Monguno, I guess they've been there since the last administration.

You are the foolish one.. You claimed GEJ had captured it... Where and when??
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by Batolee: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2015
tbaba1234:

You are the foolish one.. You claimed GEJ had captured it... Where and when??

Google is your friend. I'm sure you've read it and you know it, you are only feigning ignorance. Dikwa was recaptured in March.
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by tbaba1234: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2015
Batolee:

Google is your friend. I'm sure you've read it and you know it, you are only feigning ignorance. Dikwa was recaptured in March.

BY GEJ?

Chad withdrew their troops earlier and BH reoccupied it.. It has NEVER been captured by Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by babadem2much(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2015
Ur High BP loading.......

Johnsinia:
Frustrated slave
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by Johnsinia(m): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2015
babadem2much:
Ur High BP loading.......

Stop being a slave to almajiris, people u r more inteligent to, people that r even suppose to be ur slave. Support ur region to depower the abokis from oppressing the south. Nigeria only favours the abokis. We voted Gej nt bc he is perfect but bc he successfully brought the confab to liberate the south, what a northner cannot dear to do bc the old constitution favours them. No matter hw corruption will be eradicated in Nigeria today and economic booms, it does nt change anytin bc it will only favour the north as more allocatn, resources and dividen of democracy will be channel to their region as the old constitutn stipulate. I hope ur eyes open up to see, u r just being used by the abokis to continue to drain the south.
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by babadem2much(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2015
My friend, am not supporting the North or vote PMB either but one thing i have in mind as a Christian is to pray that God Almighty who know all will deliver dis great nation from doom.
God bless you

Johnsinia:

Stop being a slave to almajiris, people u r more inteligent to, people that r even suppose to be ur slave. Support ur region to depower the abokis from oppressing the south. Nigeria only favours the abokis. We voted Gej nt bc he is perfect but bc he successfully brought the confab to liberate the south, what a northner cannot dear to do bc the old constitution favours them. No matter hw corruption will be eradicated in Nigeria today and economic booms, it does nt change anytin bc it will only favour the north as more allocatn, resources and dividen of democracy will be channel to their region as the old constitutn stipulate. I hope ur eyes open up to see, u r just being used by the abokis to continue to drain the south.
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by iyobosadavid: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2015
Niagarafall:
Buhari and his army just dey f up, how wit all d military presence in Borno, we still dey hear boko haram capture, army recapture. It's a big shame on buhari a rtd general for that matter. Buhari is just a national embarrassment. Am really disappointed
kill your self mumu,
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by papaejima1: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2015
yahmohy27:
.Mumu
you mean Buhari right?
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by Lilswaghanxum(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Very soon now boko will recapture it and then naija army recaptures it and the trend continue
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by freddaboh(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Niagarafall:
Buhari and his army just dey f up, how wit all d military presence in Borno, we still dey hear boko haram capture, army recapture. It's a big shame on buhari a rtd general for that matter. Buhari is just a national embarrassment. Am really disappointed

Nairaland is now full of kids. The town was captured when the outgone administration was in power.
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by benjsniper33: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
chesterlee:
Lies until Olukolade confirms it!!!

Olukolade Father Of Lies
Olukolade Baba Iro
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by muscoliscious(f): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Gosh,getting where?this is a way of sending the army back to borno and have their way of coming down to the south,nigerian army and politicians are just dumb
Obiagelli:
Gradually we are getting there.
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by Litmus: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
A concerted effort by the Nigerian Air Force and the Nigerian Army has led to the recapture of Dikwa town in Borno #State earlier today. A combination of the Nigerian Air Force Alpha Jet and surveillance aircraft jointly destroyed three ambush points heavily fortified with vehicle-mounted Anti-Aircraft Guns.

More of the above and Nigeria will gradually render bokoharam ineffective. In a sense, this is another level of what some Nigerians mean when they call for registration of citizens and closing of borders. They all are about knowing your environment and having control of it. Imaging if the Nigeria authority have the surveillance infrastructure in place in Nigeria that enables them to monitor what goes on in the Nigeria land mass. This is not an insurmountable task if you recall that Nigeria is only the size of some states in America. In such and instance there would be very limited palaces on Nigerian soil where bokoharam can organize on a meaningful scale. If they gather in preparedness to attack a village, we would know about it; if they gather to lay ambush for soldiers, we would know about it because nothing bulky and suspicious would be able to escape detection. Bokoharram would be forced to lunch most of their major offensive from neighboring nations, which is where border control comes in to aid Nigeria. Mastery of our nation (surveillance, rader, satellite, registered individuals, the air and ground assets to get to a place on time, tightly controlled borders) will kill insecurity of all kinds - the rapes, cultists, cattle/community conflicts, armed robbers, creek militants - all will die to a tolerable level.

God bless the security people of Nigeria, the military, police, security guards and the brothers keeper in all of us.
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by PetroDolla3: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
My friend stop spreading lies. I was part of the advance Ghanaian/ecomog elite squad led by General Quaynor that landed at the Freeport in Monrovia. We made it possible for the rest of the ecomog troops to land. Without our brave resistance that fateful early afternoon, ecomog would never have been able to land in Liberia. Where were nigerian troops when we fought off a stiff challenge from Charles taylor's men?

The least said about your soldiers in Liberia the better. Your govt never told the truth on the true no of your soldiers killed in Liberia.

I trust my boys any day. Even your soldiers know what Ghanaian soldiers can do. If you want to know more about what transpired in Liberia with ecomog, let me know.fuckeduppedness.

babadem2much:

My Ghanian friend i have worked with the Ghanian Army, i just don't want to disclose issues i RTD from the military and the fact still remain Nigerian Army are way better n confidence in terms of war but the Ghanians have withdrew in many occassions in Liberia and seiraleon and never advance when task isd given to them except if Nigerian military are around them go and ask ur Ghanian chest beaters Soldiers they will tell u what we did to those boys in Iron gate Liberia, Gbanga, monrovia n seiraleone as a whole. Am a true fighter who fought with my blood for another country to obtain peace. I pause here cuz of the annoying thing happening in my country. I swear Ghana neva will not survive BH for 3 months.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by aresa: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Under GEJ, these village clowns were all over the place shouting God bless Nigeria and God bless our troops, but all of a sudden it's a different tune under PMB. No more God bless Nigeria, no more God bless our troops..

Pathetic losers with no sense of worth and belonging.. grin
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by Batolee: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
tbaba1234:

BY GEJ?

Chad withdrew their troops earlier and BH reoccupied it.. It has NEVER been captured by Nigeria.

Lying liar!

Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by babadem2much(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Shut up where u around during april 4? Don't spread lies

PetroDolla3:
My friend stop spreading lies. I was part of the advance Ghanaian/ecomog elite squad led by General Quaynor that landed at the Freeport in Monrovia. We made it possible for the rest of the ecomog troops to land. Without our brave resistance that fateful early afternoon, ecomog would never have been able to land in Liberia. Where were nigerian troops when we fought off a stiff challenge from Charles taylor's men?

The least said about your soldiers in Liberia the better. Your govt never told the truth on the true no of your soldiers killed in Liberia.

I trust my boys any day. Even your soldiers know what Ghanaian soldiers can do. If you want to know more about what transpired in Liberia with ecomog, let me know.fuckeduppedness.

Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by letibab(f): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
vislabraye:

That's not true.

Not true
Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by PetroDolla3: 2:25am On Jul 27, 2015
Fvckingly funny magg0t!

Where were you when your own govt(abacha,Ikimi etc) were supplying your troops with sub standard weapons and equipment? Shitnigeria is a joke! Your govt was supplying cheap and inferior helmets to your troops. cool the type of helmets worn by okada riders Apart from their artillery fire, your troops were a joke in Liberia, only fvcking Liberian women and making them pregnant.

Your rag tag boko haram won't last a week in Ghana. Even your sea pirates avoid Ghanaian waters. Have you asked them why they don't attack vessels in Ghanaian waters? Fuckeduppedness

babadem2much:
Shut up where u around during april 4? Don't spread lies

Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by babadem2much(m): 6:22am On Jul 27, 2015
You are damn bloody civilian who dosn't know nothing about conventional war, av RTD from the military, there is nothing absolutely nothing u know about insurgency cuz u sit comfortably in the comfort of your room and start blabbing. U de craze?

PetroDolla3:
Fvckingly funny magg0t!

Where were you when your own govt(abacha,Ikimi etc) were supplying your troops with sub standard weapons and equipment? Shitnigeria is a joke! Your govt was supplying cheap and inferior helmets to your troops. cool the type of helmets worn by okada riders Apart from their artillery fire, your troops were a joke in Liberia, only fvcking Liberian women and making them pregnant.

Your rag tag boko haram won't last a week in Ghana. Even your sea pirates avoid Ghanaian waters. Have you asked them why they don't attack vessels in Ghanaian waters? Fuckeduppedness

Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by PetroDolla3: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2015
Damn fvcking fake soldier! You need help, ediot! Mumu! My dog has more sense than this fuelish goat! Arrant crap!

What do you know about conventional war? And what was conventional about ecomog operations in liberia?

While Ghanaian soldiers were fighting the rebels, your bunch of clueless soldiers were busy making babies! Rubbish talk from an azzswipe!

babadem2much:
You are damn bloody civilian who dosn't know nothing about conventional war, av RTD from the military, there is nothing absolutely nothing u know about insurgency cuz u sit comfortably in the comfort of your room and start blabbing. U de craze?

Re: Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno by free13: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hmm....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor Obiaraeri & Senator Achonu Fight Dirty On Facebook Over N5m Bribe / Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change / Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.