Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria (51341 Views)

Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" / Top 5 Most Beautiful Female Celebrities / Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by malikisah: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
if they were looking unkempt. Na una go still abuse them. .. undecided

nigerians and self hate. Always criticizing and hating but never proffering any solution
solution to this one is old women should stop painting their faces like masquerades
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by malikisah: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2015
henryadex:
WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF OUR DEAR MOST BEAUTIFUL FIRST LADY MRS BUHARIIII?
is she a politician?
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2015
malikisah:
is daisy danjuma in the Senate!?
she was in the Senate....pray tell, what political position is Stella Oduah currently holding?
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2015
PLS REMOVE TINUBU FROM THAT LIST AND ADD ARUNMA OTEH(BEAUTY &BRAINS) & OMOBOLA JOHNSON (BEAUTY &BRAINS)

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by worksmart(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2015
What attract that beautiful woman to dollar billionaire Tinubu?
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2015
worksmart:
What attract that beautiful woman to dollar billionaire Tinubu?
I have seen her before and she ain't beautiful
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Ologunjude(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2015
Make up war! Retake the pictures after they just showered and you guys will weep for men.
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by gragraboy: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2015
atilla:
No comment. Just look at photo below
Chisos! See Karashika
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2015
StevinMorgan:
*Photos below according to their numbers

5. Senator Grace Folashade-Bent:

She does not only have a pretty face, she also have an intimidating CV. Bent is a beautiful and well-endowed grand-mother at 54. Her beauty radiates glowingly whenever she steps out. A very vocal Senator while in the upper chamber, Bent earned the respect of her male colleagues because of her intelligence laced with her cuteness.
To their credit, the above-mentioned politicians are also very active in political service and cannot be judged only by their looks.

4. Mrs. Amina Mohammed:

She was the Senior Special Assistant on Millineum Development Goals to former President Olusegun Obasanjo and Late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua. A workaholic, she was one of the shinning lights of the administration. Her beauty is so natural and effortless. Not one given to parties or social gatherings, she is the perfect definition of “Beauty and Brain”. She is currently the United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki Moon’s Special Adviser on Post-2015 Development Planning.

3. Senator Oluremi Tinubu:

The proprietress of New Era Foundation is a stunner. At 54, Remi has maintained a very slim and sexy shape that even younger ladies have struggled with. Perharps, one of the reasons why her husband, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has been successful in all his political battles is because of her contributions from the home front. She is the current Senator representing Lagos Central Senatorial District in the Senate and will no doubt be among the first three in the beauty department of the upper chamber.

2. Senator Gbemisola Saraki:

She could pass for renowned Nigerian actress, Stella Damasus’s sister. Daughter of strongman of Kwara politics; Late Olushola Saraki, Senator Gbemisola comes from a family where cuteness is the order of the day. Her siblings, which include, former governor of Kwara State, Bukola Saraki are also good looking in their own right. Her sojourn into the Nigerian Senate showed how brilliant she is.

1. Senator Stella Oduah:

The former Minister of Aviation and Senator-elect for Anambra North Senatorial District is one woman men cannot look at once.
Oduah, whose beauty radiates effortlessly when she steps out at political and non-political gatherings has a beautiful face that even her political opponents cannot ignore.
She is known for her signature looks that includes, an eye lens, thick lipsticks and a matching head gear to her outfits which are mainly African print fabrics.

Source: http://www.naijarumours.com/photos-see-5-most-beautiful-female-politicians-in-nigeria/
joke of the year.....who are those compared with Senator Chris anyanwu??

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by JoeCutie(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2015
Do not be deceived by the effect of Camera 3.6million on Stella Oduah's face and body. I've seen her before. I'm sorry, but she wowoh oh. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2015
NATURALLY STELLA ODUAH IS BEAUTIFUL.

SHE'S INDEED THE DEFINITION OF BEAUTY.
LAST MONTH I SAW HER...SHE WAS TEN TIMES BEAUTIFUL DAN BEFORE.
SO I DONT KNW Y SOME SILLY GEEZERS WL JST COME AND START SAYIN RUBBISH ABOUT HER.

#HATESFORNAIJATOOMUCH.
#YOLO
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2015
malikisah:
solution to this one is old women should stop painting their faces like masquerades
their life, their face their money. I didn't help them work so they can as well spend their money on whatever they deem fit . If it makes them feel good, fine, old or not

then speaking of old they're not old, they're in their 50s and not 80s undecided

you need to open your mind more undecided
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Jobyruz(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2015
Beauty is the eyes of the beholder.we have different taste and sight for beauty,that collection by the op na wash
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by vivalavida(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2015
where is kema chikwe?

una never start
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by funlord(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin
grin
SAMBARRY:
always hating wink

their husbands also stole the cvs they have now?

Or their husbands bought certificates for them or put them in the positions they are. grin

in your mind women can never do any good whether or not they're married.

Infact I'm sure if they weren't married you'll say it's aristo tins now they're married its because their husbands stole a lot grin

This why YOU and ME always have problem! How will you say a whole ME is always hating and does not see anything good in what women do? Haba! Even after I have expressed my love 4 you and your business? Hmmm! Anyway I hope you know I live and work in the same city with these women and I know some things which most of "una no sabi"! I know the aristo crew and I also know the independent single ladies crews that make us proud! But as 4 these ones, na "Looter wives"! Take am or leave am! EFCC knows better!
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Jennydoris(f): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2015
jarma2015:

She is an Amazon

Am telling you.
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2015
Of course we can't get along and I don't expect you to get along. The moment you get along with me then I know something is definitely not alright some where and the way you are claiming you love my business is like tinubu telling bukola saraki he loves him wink

even if the women are wives of people who have looted nigeria dry do they look like women over dependent on their husbands. Even if they didn't marry them is the minister for aviation industry or Mrs mohamed or the other women, do they look like if their husbands die tomorrow their lives will be shattered. Even if they didn't marry them they're ok on their own.

I guess their husbands also helped them runs their way to world bank wink by the way where is ngozi okonjo iweala wink way
funlord:
grin

This why YOU and ME always have problem! How will you say a whole ME is always hating and does not see anything good in what women do? Haba! Even after I have expressed my love 4 you and your business? Hmmm! Anyway I hope you know I live and work in the same city with these women and I know some things which most of "una no sabi"! I know the aristo crew and I also know the independent single ladies crews that make us proud! But as 4 these ones, na "Looter wives"! Take am or leave am! EFCC knows better!
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by nigerianvenom(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Ganjafama:
No wonder the drunken master couldn't do without her.

Tell ur pig meat buhari to deliver on his promises
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2015
And by the way funlord aka funf**l how come efcc are yet to prosecute them

IF THEY KNOW BETTER. No be evidence and facts them dey work with wink

abi e don change to then say or tales read on blogs, twitter and Facebook efcc works with wink
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by martolux(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2015
judging by this, I think gbemi Saraki should be no 1...I'm a Kwaran tho...

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2015
atilla:
No comment. Just look at photo below
How can this monster be more beautiful than senator nenadi usman below

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by funlord(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
wink
grin
SAMBARRY:
And by the way funlord aka FUNF**L how come efcc are yet to prosecute them

IF THEY KNOW BETTER. No be evidence and facts them dey work with wink

abi e don change to then say or tales read on blogs, twitter and Facebook efcc works with wink

I know you must be frustrated about your latest boy toys lack of deliverance between your sheets so that must be why you had 2 lash out unnecessarily in anger and add the bolded 2 your post! Anyway na you sabi! Next time search 4 a hunk like me with a large tongue that you can invest your private time in so as 2 make it worth your while! It will save you from making such errors in future ehn! Pele!!! Now back 2 the matter, currently "mrs saraki, stella oduah and madam grace bent" have on going cases with the EFCC! Or are you the only 1 in naija that did not hear how oduah got kicked out from the aviation ministry? Or that toyin saraki was a guest of the efcc day before yesterday? Why is efcc not questioning you? Or linda ikeji? Or genevive nnaji? The truth hurts deal with it or not! Na Ya Choice!
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Freksy(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2015
HOW DO YOU DETERMINE THEIR BEAUTY - BY THEIR FACE?
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by goodgate: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2015
Yustash001:
Number 2 rocks.....Erelu Olushola should be on the list...
Obada?
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2015
I know insulting your mother is your trademark so koledunmi fun e.stella was kicked out because 1.she stepped on powerful toes
2.the amount of money she stole or used on cars was unforgivable. Not like she's the only one into corruption
3.she wasn't much of a good boss to her subordinates that's why she faced her trouble alone because even her subordinates or her fellow workers claim she didn't carry them along nonetheless she's still got brains
funlord:
grin

I know you must be frustrated about your latest boy toys lack of deliverance between your sheets so that must be why you had 2 lash out unnecessarily in anger and add the bolded 2 your post! Anyway na you sabi! Next time search 4 a hunk like me with a large tongue that you can invest your private time in so as 2 make it worth your while! It will save you from making such errors in future ehn! Pele!!! Now back 2 the matter, currently "mrs saraki, stella oduah and madam grace bent" have on going cases with the EFCC! Or are you the only 1 in naija that did not hear how oduah got kicked out from the aviation ministry? Or that toyin saraki was a guest of the efcc day before yesterday? Why is efcc not questioning you? Or linda ikeji? Or genevive nnaji? The truth hurts deal with it or not! Na Ya Choice!
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
martolux:
judging by this, I think gbemi Saraki should be no 1...I'm a Kwaran tho...
aww she was so cute as a child cheesy
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by philosopherking(m): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
StevinMorgan:
*Photos below according to their numbers

5. Senator Grace Folashade-Bent:

She does not only have a pretty face, she also have an intimidating CV. Bent is a beautiful and well-endowed grand-mother at 54. Her beauty radiates glowingly whenever she steps out. A very vocal Senator while in the upper chamber, Bent earned the respect of her male colleagues because of her intelligence laced with her cuteness.
To their credit, the above-mentioned politicians are also very active in political service and cannot be judged only by their looks.

4. Mrs. Amina Mohammed:

She was the Senior Special Assistant on Millineum Development Goals to former President Olusegun Obasanjo and Late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua. A workaholic, she was one of the shinning lights of the administration. Her beauty is so natural and effortless. Not one given to parties or social gatherings, she is the perfect definition of “Beauty and Brain”. She is currently the United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki Moon’s Special Adviser on Post-2015 Development Planning.

3. Senator Oluremi Tinubu:

The proprietress of New Era Foundation is a stunner. At 54, Remi has maintained a very slim and sexy shape that even younger ladies have struggled with. Perharps, one of the reasons why her husband, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has been successful in all his political battles is because of her contributions from the home front. She is the current Senator representing Lagos Central Senatorial District in the Senate and will no doubt be among the first three in the beauty department of the upper chamber.

2. Senator Gbemisola Saraki:

She could pass for renowned Nigerian actress, Stella Damasus’s sister. Daughter of strongman of Kwara politics; Late Olushola Saraki, Senator Gbemisola comes from a family where cuteness is the order of the day. Her siblings, which include, former governor of Kwara State, Bukola Saraki are also good looking in their own right. Her sojourn into the Nigerian Senate showed how brilliant she is.

1. Senator Stella Oduah:

The former Minister of Aviation and Senator-elect for Anambra North Senatorial District is one woman men cannot look at once.
Oduah, whose beauty radiates effortlessly when she steps out at political and non-political gatherings has a beautiful face that even her political opponents cannot ignore.
She is known for her signature looks that includes, an eye lens, thick lipsticks and a matching head gear to her outfits which are mainly African print fabrics.

Source: http://www.naijarumours.com/photos-see-5-most-beautiful-female-politicians-in-nigeria/
. What about Daisy Ehanire Danjuma? She fine pass all of dem put together
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Ruffychuks: 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
malikisah:
j illiterate, yu no read say , women in the senate, diezani dey senate?
ur level of understanding is too low big foool. what was written dia? ain't it female politicians. I'd advice u return to primary school
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by denisbath(m): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
diasporaman:
My grand ma fine pass some of them
ur grand ma,na politician?.
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by stevecantrell: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ruffychuks:
stewpid list. where is diezani? non of d women listed here is as beautiful as diezani

When did opolo eyes become open eyes ?
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by stevecantrell: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jennydoris:
Princess Stella Oduah.. I admire that woman.

Its all about those eyes....lovely eyes.
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by hadaydhollarpo(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
Please what got beauty have to do with good governance to me those ladies have not contributed any thing to the development and upliftment of poor Nigerian youth.

All they care is to spend tax payers money to buy the best makeups and travel a lot with no purpose.

www.
such can nt be said sbt Mrs Tinubu. She as a person has solely develop young minds tru her foundation wc has impacted many yong lads esp. in talent discovery over d lst 6yrs. So speak with facts .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) / Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments / Rihanna Dumps Hassan Jameel, Her Billionaire Boyfriend. 'She Gets Tired Of Men’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.