Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Why Nigerians Should Be For Everybody And Nobody!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Should Be For Everybody And Nobody!!! (315 Views)

Buhari Belongs To His Uncle Mamman Daura, Not "Everybody" And "Nobody"- Ally / ‘I Belong To Everybody And Nobody:’ We Didn’t Get It By Abimbola Lagunju / Is Buhari Really For Everybody And Nobody? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Should Be For Everybody And Nobody!!! by JoshGiantfeet(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
The Nigerian President once said "I am for everybody, and nobody"...but today, whilst bias and sentiments continue to creep in, I urge my fellow Nigerians, it is you that really ought to be saying that. Probes, accusations, prosecutions...I think this is what any Nigerian who has gotten tired of political thieves in our politosphere should applaud. We have no idea how this nation's resources have been squandered with reckless abandon. Don't let them buy your sympathy, the doors of justice in the courts are open..if they are innocent, their well-paid lawyers know what to. #NigeriansForEveryBodyAndNobody.!!

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Be For Everybody And Nobody!!! by AlPeter: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tell dem

(1) (Reply)

Dozens Lost Their Lives In A Bomb Blast In Damaturu / APC Denies Interfering With Election Tribunals / Research:your Sincere Answer Is Needed To Reach An Accurate Conclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.