Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari’s Delay In Appointing Ministers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari’s Delay In Appointing Ministers (989 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers / Buhari's Delay In Making Appointments Grounds Nigerian Govt-Premium Times / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari’s Delay In Appointing Ministers by femib26(m): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
“Whilst appreciating the tenterhooks of political ventriloquists,carpetbaggers,economic chichidodos and a vaudeville of pundits as to what they perceive as the phlegmatic predilection of President Buhari in the constitution of his cabinet,i would rather deposit in their objurgatory piazza the Chinese apophthegm which urges,that sofily sofily catchee monkey.”

“President Buhari must not be bludgeoned into precipitate,frenetic,fatuous and kamikazeic gambits that is obliviscence of the twelve years of political anomie and economic marshmallow occasioned by economic vampires and political pachucos. Am sanguine that a little more patience from Nigerians will prove that in Buhari they have found both a political palladium and an economic palisade…..”

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari’s Delay In Appointing Ministers by coolestrogue(m): 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
This guy needs to be schooled on the basics of communication skills, what is the essence of communication if your target audience can't understand the message and can't give feedbacks. The man needs to re-arrange his brain, I don't trip for all this non-sense, I know this is what apc e-rats like, they will soon come to analyze non-sense.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari’s Delay In Appointing Ministers by Davvymavvy(f): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
The grammatical libido of this man is always high, hope he won't have artistic priapism

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari’s Delay In Appointing Ministers by Miner13: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Do I have to read the meaningless reaction

Infact no sauce
Guess that's why the aroma is malodorous
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari’s Delay In Appointing Ministers by Whizzcute(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari’s Delay In Appointing Ministers by MalcoImX: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
coolestrogue:
This guy needs to be schooled on the basics of communication skills, what is the essence of communication if your target audience can't understand the message and can't give feedbacks. The man needs to re-arrange his brain, I don't trip for all this non-sense, I know this is what apc e-rats like, they will soon come to analyze non-sense.
1. Certain people are in a hurry for ministers to be appointed.
2. Nigerians should know as the Chinese do: They do things slowly so that they won't come back to redo them again.
3. People like you should not rush Buhari.
4. You've spent countless years under PDP without getting anything done. A little patience won't do you any harm as Buhari is set to undo the political and economic cataclysm and Armageddon PDP was about to plunge this nation into.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari’s Delay In Appointing Ministers by coolestrogue(m): 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
MalcoImX:

2. Nigerians should know as the Chinese do: They do things slowly so that they won't come back to redo them again.
4. You've spent countless years under PDP without getting anything done. A little patience won't do you any harm as Buhari is set to undo the political and economic cataclysm and Armageddon PDP was about to plunge this nation into.
Also tell those market women what tou just told me, thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari’s Delay In Appointing Ministers by pus97: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Buhari using permanent secretary are better for his country nigeria

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari’s Delay In Appointing Ministers by MalcoImX: 7:11am On Jul 25, 2015
coolestrogue:

Also tell those market women what tou just told me, thanks in advance.
I don't know whether the market women would understand, but did they complain, as you're doing, about understanding Obahiagbon's grammar?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari’s Delay In Appointing Ministers by eagleonearth(m): 7:15am On Jul 25, 2015
Hehehe, if I go deaf or blind as a result of these ballistic missiles, you people should hold Obahiagbon responsible.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari’s Delay In Appointing Ministers by iykenex(m): 7:59am On Jul 25, 2015
MalcoImX:

Coolestrogue is right, what you explained above is just a summary, it didn't bring out the full thought of the writer, incessant use of similar words is childish that is why Patrick was made object of ridicule in the house of rep. Well, waiting concern agboro with overload.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari’s Delay In Appointing Ministers by MalcoImX: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2015
iykenex:

Coolestrogue is right, what you explained above is just a summary, it didn't bring out the full thought of the writer, incessant use of similar words is childish that is why Patrick was made object of ridicule in the house of rep. Well, waiting concern agboro with overload.
But he couldn't say he didn't understand him. Patrick didn't lay claim to formal English rules. His sentences are amalgams and concoctions of languages created for a purpose. I think he's more of a malaprop and an entertainer than an English grammarian. He brings comic relief to serious situations, and therefore, is a needed 'pill' in these troubling times.

(1) (Reply)

Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel, Food Suppliers - Dailytimes / Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal: I've Moved On / Kaduna Senator buys army recruitment forms for 190 youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.