Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

2nd Semester Exams For Relationship Department - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2nd Semester Exams For Relationship Department (384 Views)

True Love? Man Caught Writing Exams For His Girlfriend (photos) / True Love? Man Caught Writing Exams For His Girlfriend (photos) / 2nd Semester Exam For Relationship Department (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2nd Semester Exams For Relationship Department by Ndlistic(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
2nd Semester Exams For RelationshipDepartment

Course: Introduction to Love Mathematics
Course code: ECN 107

All questions carry equal marks.
Time allowed: 2hrs, 30 minutes.

1. If a girl is in love for 3 years and at the end, the guy breaks up with her, WHAT is the formula for calculating such love and time wasted?

2. As a guy, you dated more than 7 chicks at a time. Using the Almighty Formula, CALCULATE the expenses and loss in handling all of them?

3. STATE 5 differences between Orobo (fat) girls and Lekpa (skinny) girls.

4. With the aid of a labelled diagram, DRAW and EXPLAIN the term "Ukwu".
(Question 5- For girls only)

5. Using Laws of indices, CALCULATE the disappearance of your boyfriend whenever you demand for an iPhone 6.
(Question 6- For boys only.)

6. You send an airtime worth #1500 to your girlfriend and she sends you a 'Please call me I Love You' text.
CALCULATE the profit and Loss of the airtime being sent and use the proportional ratio to attain the equation.

7. You broke up with your girl because of Christmas gifts, etc. Using quadratic equation, CALCULATE how long it'll take you to get her back in January.

8. As a guy, you are dating other people's sister, but you don't want any other guy to date your sister. CALCULATE the percentage of your foolish and wicked behaviour. (Take pie =3.14)

9. When you check a Facebook profile, 99% of guys are single as their marital status states, and 99.9% of the girls are dating, engaged, in a relationship or married. BRIEFLY explain who they are all dating in not less than two sentences.

10. Draw a table illustrating the predicament of the eX-president and calculate the efficiency of English his wife would use on him.

N/B- Attempt all question to avoid carry-over

Source:http://ndlistic4real..in/2015/07/2nd-semester-exams-for-relationship.html?m=1
Re: 2nd Semester Exams For Relationship Department by meimoks(f): 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Because of time ill answer question 9 only grin

the guys are telling lies that they're single because they want to eat their cake and have it back
Re: 2nd Semester Exams For Relationship Department by jashar(f): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2015
cry

Why did do sorting to enter school?
Why didn't I attend lectures to ooo?
See questions now I no fit answer!

Cheeeiiii cry cry cry
Re: 2nd Semester Exams For Relationship Department by Phikom(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2015
*sweating*...

(1) (Reply)

When I Was A Kid ( Things I Did ) / Casyrotts Comes For Women / Breakups And Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.