Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting (19172 Views)

Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths / How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting / We Won’t Stop Ex-militants’ Meeting –presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by justdivine: 7:24am On Jul 25, 2015
Good
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by bright007(f): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2015
ok
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by pointstores(m): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2015
It is well when will peace rain in nigeria trouble everywhere
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
If Tompolo sneeze, bubu go shake
U say wetin? I can't hear u. . .

1 Like

Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by justdivine: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2015
T
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by catchcold1(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2015
thekingsmen:

The massive injustice and nepotism in this contraption must be as a matter of urgency looked into and addressed. Till then Nigeria remians a time bomb waiting to explode..

You may sound very correct but.....my brother, you are WRONG!!!
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by Brytawon(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2015
I was walking around when i saw a cashier hand this little boy his money back, the boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'' The little boy turned to the old woman next to him, ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?'' She replied, ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. 'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.' I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.' His eyes were so sad while saying this, 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.'' My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said, 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.' Then he showed me a very nice photo of himself. He was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.' 'I love my mommy and I wish she didn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.' Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll!'' OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money. The little boy said, 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!' Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!'' 'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.'' 'My mommy loves white roses.' A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state of mind from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy? Two days after this encounter with the little boy I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine, and in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by GreenUzzy(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2015
thekingsmen:
nairaland has being run over by kids. If he is dis inconsequential, y is the presidency and governors afraid and uneasy over a mere meeting of brethen
and who give you the ideal that the presidency is afraid of him? Presidency is never afraid of anyone. Tompolo should try anything stweeepid and see, he will know the differences between PMB & GEJ.

1 Like

Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by ahaz: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2015
kodyx:
He is nothing but a toothless bulldog, let him come out with the worst he can do;the nigerian state is waiting for him..
am sure you just sipped ur feeding bottle after typing this trash. Toddler.

1 Like

Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by EKENWAOSI: 7:32am On Jul 25, 2015
Let the Government send in press men and security intelligent personnel to be in attendance. What if the meeting was call in a secret location. No body be afraid of anybody. We are in "Government of Nobody to Any Body".
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by Btruth: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2015
.....but I thought former President Jonathan has already made an arrangement that the programme will come to an end this year anyway. I think the new administration should dialogue with them and find a way of making things for them and a way forward than pretending as if they don't exist. In all honesty, we need a proper re-developement for the area. For me, I will suggest an international administrator to take over the affair of the environment rather than the NDDC group.

1 Like

Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by izeeqpotter(m): 7:34am On Jul 25, 2015
thekingsmen:
The fear of tompolo!!!!

Why are they afraid of a meeting of brothers from one region, what is the purpose of this plea? What are they really afraid of.

The massive injustice and nepotism in this contraption must be as a matter of urgency looked into and addressed. Till then Nigeria remians a time bomb waiting to explode..
1st asshole to publicize foolishness: a meeting of brothers from one region, [s]
thekingsmen:
The fear of tompolo!!!!

Why are they afraid of a meeting of brothers from one region, what is the purpose of this plea? What are they really afraid of.

1st asshole to publicize foolishness: a meeting of brothers from one region, [/s]
thekingsmen:
The fear of tompolo!!!!

1st asshole to publicize foolishness: a meeting of TERRORISTS! Not bros
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by izeeqpotter(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2015
boboLIL:
Tompolo tompolo....one man crew....listen to them na
2nd asshole to publicize foolishness!
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by lionduke(m): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2015
kodyx:
He is nothing but a toothless bulldog, let him come out with the worst he can do;the nigerian state is waiting for him..

How old are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by izeeqpotter(m): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
If Tompolo sneeze, bubu go shake
3rd asshole
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by izeeqpotter(m): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2015
PassingShot:
Just one bullet and all the sneezing will be gone forever!
5th asshole

1 Like

Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2015
izeeqpotter:
3rd asshole
5th midget

1 Like

Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by emmykk(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2015
kodyx:

loose pant and co i love peace,should boko haram and niger delta combine buhari administration will be worse and take us backward.

Buhari should pay the stipend since an only revenue of 1 day can foot the expenses that allowing the pipeline to be set a flame.
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by jhuzcoyle(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2015
kodyx:
just this morning u are showing how senseless you are

1 Like

Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by emmykk(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2015
kodyx:

loose pant,should boko haram and niger delta militant combine buhari administration will be worse and backward.

Buhari should pay the stipend since an oil revenue of 1 day can foot the expenses than him to allow the boys to set the pipelines on flames.......
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
the governors are only afraid that their region might become war-torn like the northeast due to his foolish act; and that is what you fools are encouraging. You don't mind if the beautiful akwa ibom that has seen development becomes destroyed. Wicked souls.
I still doubt your story, I'm sorry
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by Skain(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2015
Begging him not to commit suicide or what?...

Mtcheeeeeeeew...

1 Like

Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by thespokenword: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2015
kodyx:
Why you no get sense? While deep inside PMB , he knows no nation, even USA can win a war against it from two sides especially when its internally propagated - Islam sect and militancy .

1 Like

Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by lighting(m): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2015
I dont think most of u read d full detail of the post b4 u start commenting while some read but dont seems to understand cos u guyz re saying a different tin.
The purpose of d meeting is to address d issue of non payment of ther stipend whic some people see as a means of stopping d program nd here u guyz re saying trash abt tompolo who just want to beg nd clear d mind of those who think d present government is going to stop d program.
my brothers please read,understand nd dont stop posting nd commenting irrelevances.
BE WISE
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by princejayboss: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2015
kodyx:

I guess you were still a child when the creek was truly the creek.... The last thing buhari need is an unrest at the Niger delta region.... But he buhari asked for it with that response of his in a press conference in US

2 Likes

Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:55am On Jul 25, 2015
thekingsmen:
nairaland has being run over by kids. If he is dis inconsequential, y is the presidency and governors afraid and uneasy over a mere meeting of brethen
Nor mind d mumu wen dey battle to get WAEC for 5 yrs now
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by danlamiturawa(m): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2015
Why ar dey begin d caward na. Hhhmm, i pity hm & hs so cal x-militants. Bt dey shud knw dat its no longa oga jona oh, its nw GMB oh.
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by thespokenword: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2015
Do you know what one grenade can do in an oil installation? If people can blow up themselves to be heard, what about blowing up the country's life wire?that I think would be much easier,though
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by thespokenword: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2015
PassingShot:

Just one bullet and all the sneezing will be gone forever!
Sometimes,you may have to kill that lonely mad man on the street before correspondence Could be made manifest.
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by udomma1005(m): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2015
kodyx:
What could have intoxicated you to this level of revealing innate mental imbalance? It's not compulsory that you must comment all issues on Nairaland,any comment that will make people regard you as an idiot should be avoided please. Google "Kidnapping in Bayelsa" & you will realise that factions of dis scoundrels have started their trade again & the need for a round table meeting should be applauded, I live there!

3 Likes

Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by anwo247: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2015
kodyx:

Cashless and broke Nigeria ba? Or nigeria without arms? This is how you keep creating more problems for your Daura Dul-lard.

Why would people on scholarship be allowed to be expelled? Which govt will do that to its citizens? Are the beneficiaries not Nigerians?

Just wait..... Ask OBJ what happened. This Daura Dul-lard is sure not better than OBJ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Restructure Now, Experts, Afenifere, Others Tell Buhari / Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) / Lagos Will Soon Release Hotlines For Potholes, Quick Road Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.