Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting (19162 Views)

Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths / How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting / We Won’t Stop Ex-militants’ Meeting –presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by chax100(f): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2015
The meeting must hold as scheduled. Top on the agenda should be massive recruitment and rehabilitation of the creeks, the 'tools' are readily available. Since the government of the day has decided to bite the finger that feeds him. The real Government Tompolo would take it by force.

1 Like

Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by Obascoetubi: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2015
PassingShot:

Just one bullet and all the sneezing will be gone forever!
he has juju bullet proof
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by Lionsclaw: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2015
kodyx:
He is nothing but a toothless bulldog, let him come out with the worst he can do;the nigerian state is waiting for him..
Darling I know u are growing and like to do what you see adults do and say grin BUT Tompolo can knock off all the pipelines flows and your bubu will have nothing to sell, and the most painful part is hunger will beat you when the economy is brought down to ground zero and then you begin to cry 'mummy I am hungry cry
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by JUBILEE2000: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2015
kodyx:
He is nothing but a toothless bulldog, let him come out with the worst he can do;the nigerian state is waiting for him..

u can't afford to have militancy n insurgency at the same time n expect this country to move forward. We need to find a common ground to address the issues maturely without spilling blood
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by Lionsclaw: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
grin

I hope say the guy go hear word.

I hope he won't invite the wrath if the ex-general

This is no longer a fisherman's regime

Tompolo may end up as fried fish. grin
grin Many times you guys misunderstand and assume this Buhari for the main commando. The real man was Tunde Idiagbon go read history. He was out for one minute and Buhari became toast grin
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by emymeeky: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2015
kodyx:

Let ur Nigeria state first tackle d menace of boko haram .
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by zheroes(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2015
thekingsmen:
nairaland has being run over by kids. If he is dis inconsequential, y is the presidency and governors afraid and uneasy over a mere meeting of brethen
he is inconsequencial!!!! they are stopping him because when the crisis begins they the governors will be losing big time.the presidency doesnt and wouldnt want another crisis, that the US doesnt want to be part of any warfare now doesnt mean they lack the capabilities, it will only stretch them, if it can be avoided why not, same with the federal government. bloody and selfish idiot!!! nigeria doesnt belong to one tribe or a group of people.
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2015
chuna1985:

Which kind one bullet

Have they shot shekarau or any boko hsram member for d past 2 months
you dey mind the e-goat
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by solonazzy: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2015
Gr8tasign:

It isnt by ranting, u n ur people should get ready to with ur plates to join colleages in the north in begging occupation.
Lwkmd... We Dnt beg, neither do we sell gala n Lacasera tongue
Gr8tasign:

It isnt by ranting, u n ur people should get ready to with ur plates to join colleages in the north in begging occupation.
Lwkmd... We Dnt beg, neither do we sell gala n Lacasera
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by K114: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
kodyx:
.. The Nigerian state is waiting for him, lol. Are you going to be amongst those in the battle field too? Easier said than done.
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by bluaero(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
abagoro:

You are the kid here. I listened to an elder on radio in Port Harcourt who gave his reasons for being against the meeting. He said Buhari is a no nonsense man and could destroy their land with bombs if militants threaten Nigerias peace.

Oh, he can destroy their land with bombs but negotiate with northern terrorists? You are wildly insane..
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by lonelydora: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
kodyx:

If you really know a little about Tompolo, I'm sure you won't be saying this. He's not Asari, remember.
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by GreenUzzy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
thespokenword:

What did Christ say about peace makers? People like you already draw conclusions even before you read a story more especially when you know the ethnic divide the story concerns. Pity!
I find it very hard to comprehend your statement. #lagoonMaterial
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by princejayboss: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Abeg go siddon, the fear of Buhari alone is enough for them; even MEND sef have already pulled out of the meeting and Tompolo had no option than to cancel because many are not willing to follow suit - he is on his own.

I don't have to contest with you.... Last time I checked tompolo is the dude who negotiated arms and navy vessels that this country bought some time past, if you know much about Africa you will know that arm trade in Africa knows no bounds .... If Buhari do not thread carefully... He can not handle what will be cooked for him....

Then you telling me to go siddon.... I know you are stocked in Nigeria since you were born shouting sai baba... Better wake up and see that Nigeria will face dark age
Re: N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting by free13: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
Tom p ..... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP leadership Under Pressure To Change The Party's Name / Nasarawa: Appeal Court voids tribunal decision, affirms APC's Gov Sule as winner / Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.