Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. (16772 Views)

"President Buhari And Sambo Dasuki Are Enemies" - Ex-NSA's Lawyer Reveals / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by SouthernBreeze(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2015
Ok na. All na change grin
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2015
Another bored writer...

WE are back to the CHANGE age...

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by Demmocrats(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2015
K
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by Emekamex(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2015
Buhari is a dictator.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by tsdarkside(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2642558_roadhighwaybluegenerator_jpeg855a70eb2d07abff4c56b74b4ecd643f

Buhari was in his 40's and not a naive teenager when he overthrew an elected civilian govt and plunged Nigeria into its most despotic era.

I wonder why his foolish supporters like Soyinka and Falana who welcomed IBB's coup against Buhari will think this leopard change his spots.

[size=18pt]A despot at 40 is a despot for life![/size]

The funny thing his blind supporters can not comprehend is that Buhari in his fake koworption war is actually silencing would be political rivals to pave way for his absolute rule.

i rather have a despot,than a clueless-dancing-smiling-clown.............
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2015
tsdarkside:

I know.

It is a Yoruba slave thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by tsdarkside(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

I know.

It is a Yoruba slave thing

uhhh....come onnnnnn...make my day.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by Ghandi12: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2015
I agree with a good part or this article but I totally disagree with the title.

If Buhari's 'dictatorship' will bring more money into Government covers, reduce corruption, and provide more basic needs for the downtrodden them I vote for 'dictatorship'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by tsdarkside(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2015
Ghandi12:

If Buhari's 'dictatorship' will bring more money into Government covers, reduce corruption, and provide more basic needs for the downtrodden them I vote for 'dictatorship'.

thank you....simple reasoning.....................
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by Heluwajohnson(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by galadima77(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

Dasuki is a back stabber to Jonathan but the reason he is being prosecuted are because:

1. His nomination was from IBB who Buhari hates with a passion.

2. Dasuki knows too much about the Buhari and Boko Haram link especially the fake assassination attempt of Buhari.

Buhari is desperate.

you sound like a desperate liar
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2015
galadima77:

you sound like a desperate liar

I am not your father.

Does that sound like a desperate lie?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by PhockPhockMan: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2015
omenka:
Didn't bother reading all that crap. No one expects him to say anything different since his butt is on fire.

They would always try to rally the public to their side when the heat is on them but never do so when they are looting the treasury.

And for those Wailers above, don't you guys feel irritated from the stool you feed on daily?? When this guy was arrested, you Wailed "oh, Baba is being vindictive". When he said he doesn't deserve how he is being treated because he helped the opposition to power, you went "he's a traitor that deserves to be shot dead. He's a betrayer and a boko sympathiser". Now he's taken a swipe at the government and you guys are best buddies once again!! cheesycheesy

Never seen a more foolish set of people my whole life. cheesy
Almajiri don come.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by Nayok(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2015
They will always be on their clueles heroe's foot. Awon ekWEREmad BURUKU
themilanway:
The only thing re tards Jonathan ass lickers know how to do best is to moan,whine and whimper,and it only end here and in their various rooms.

You claim someone is a back stabber yet you are giving him a shoulder to lean on.

How more confused and daft can one be?

Useless goats.
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by socialmediaman: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2015
Lots of people have allowed partisan politics to becloud their reasonable minds. Leave the DSS to do their jobs please, this is a matter of national security. When Oladipo Diya's house was raided during Abacha's tenure as head of state, they were looking for documents and evidence, not armored cars and drones.

Allow DSS please, what they know about this country is way more than you do, they did their job lawfully, that's what matters

Did you not hear when some people within the GEJ government allegedly said they would rather hand over to military than allow Buhari rule this country?
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by JUHABACH: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2015
omenka:
Didn't bother reading all that crap.

that why bother to comment?
honestly people like you strike me as dumb sheeps. instead of reading and objectively dissect critisms, you simply continue to display irresponsible and unreasonable bias.
this is the kinda thing i would expect from illiterates, programmed robots or brain-washed weaklings/zombies.

pls stop putting yourself in the above category.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by galadima77(m): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

I am not your father.
Does that sound like a desperate lie?
NO!!!, it sounds like an ediot talking!
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by hinwazaka: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2015
In civilised climes the ex- DSS would have been dragged before an enquiry handled by the security committee of the house. But here, we decided to make a mockery of the statues of law.The fact that the government hinges its whole case on hearsay and public gist is laughable. The government rushed to the gun and thus bungled their case. But they rather enshroud themselves in deceit and foolery than face reality.Their intent might be just but their actions were not.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by Johnsinia(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2015
adekennis:
The Wallers are doing what they know how to do best..Keep wailling!!!!!!!
I pray ur eyes open up to see that u r nothing but a cheap slave in the hands of the abokis.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by ceejay80s(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2015
If u aren't a thief why are u afraid? This is what our past president have failed to do, too many corrupt thieves in nigeria
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by ceejay80s(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2015
tsdarkside:

Best post ever
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2015
galadima77:

NO!!!, it sounds like an ediot talking!

But isn't that what your landlord told you after your mother directed you to him ?
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by drnoel: 10:44am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2642558_roadhighwaybluegenerator_jpeg855a70eb2d07abff4c56b74b4ecd643f

Buhari was in his 40's and not a naive teenager when he overthrew an elected civilian govt and plunged Nigeria into its most despotic era.

I wonder why his foolish supporters like Soyinka and Falana who welcomed IBB's coup against Buhari will think this leopard change his spots.

[size=18pt]A despot at 40 is a despot for life![/size]

The funny thing his blind supporters can not comprehend is that Buhari in his fake koworption war is actually silencing would be political rivals to pave way for his absolute rule.

A million billion likes. I told people that Nigerians would in less than 6 months regret electing Buhari.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by PhockPhockMan: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2015
socialmediaman:
Lots of people have allowed partisan politics to becloud their reasonable minds. Leave the DSS to do their jobs please, this is a matter of national security. When Oladipo Diya's house was raided during Abacha's tenure as head of state, they were looking for documents and evidence, not armored cars and drones.

Allow DSS please, what they know is way more than you do, they did their job lawfully, that's what matters

Stupidity at the highest level. By comparing Abacha and Dullardinhho means the writer was absolutely right.
Mind you, we voted for Democratic Government not military junta.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by ceejay80s(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2015
Many of u nairalanders are corrupt of stupid ,I can't still comprehend why u refuse the truth ,I am really sorry for ur generation
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by socialmediaman: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Stupidity at the highest level. By comparing Abacha and Dullardinhho means the writer was absolutely right.
Mind you, we voted for Democratic Government not military junta.

have you ever been outside the shores of this country to the U.S. or UK? Tell me if there's a difference between what the DSS did and how they prosecute even murder or crimes against women and children... Is there any difference? You get over 20 fully armed police cars at your house for alleged rape or child molestation or murder, and if it's a check or financial fraud or drug offence, they turn your house upside down and confiscate your properties too, talk less of a high profile officer like Dasuki (NSA)

Ps: argue without insults, what's wrong with maturity these days?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by papaejima1: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

Who still takes the "I can't tolerate corruption" drama seriously?

Buhari is a bloody hypocritical Dunce..

That's why GEJ will always be the best.... he only watches the whole "corruption stage play" by buhari and keep mute

The same thing he did with that Frustrated Attention seeking midget(oby) and the Shameless and Useless otta loafer(obasanjo)
your last paragraph cracked me up.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by 123papas(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2015
President Buhari, please don't forget the soldiers that were accused of mutiny because of inadequacies of Dasuki that trickled down to their level.
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by BraniacX(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2015
omenka:
Didn't bother reading all that crap. No one expects him to say anything different since his butt is on fire.

They would always try to rally the public to their side when the heat is on them but never do so when they are looting the treasury.

And for those Wailers above, don't you guys feel irritated from the stool you feed on daily?? When this guy was arrested, you Wailed "oh, Baba is being vindictive". When he said he doesn't deserve how he is being treated because he helped the opposition to power, you went "he's a traitor that deserves to be shot dead. He's a betrayer and a boko sympathiser". Now he's taken a swipe at the government and you guys are best buddies once again!! cheesycheesy

Never seen a more foolish set of people my whole life. cheesy

Saraki comes to mind

So who is a fool like you to call others foolisH?

LYING LIAR// MUMU-ING MUMU alert!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by socialmediaman: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2015
Ghandi12:

Bros, this is not dictatorship at all, I believe most of these guys raising dust over this issue have not lived in the US or developed countries before. For an alleged connection to fraud of a certain capacity, you'll see over 30 police cars in front of your house, they'll turn your house upside down looking for evidence, even drug offences, child molestation, rape etc, it's the same, talk less of a very high profile officer like NSA. If it were in the US, he would have seen more than 2 trucks of CIA or FBI at his house. This whole media outburst is unnecessary, if this man has case to answer, let him go answer it. DSS did their job lawfully. They had a search warrant, and when they found riffles and unreceipted cars, they didn't need warrant to arrest him.
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2015
Sa
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by goshen26: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2015
We are waiting........ May God Almighty spare ur life n mine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efcc’s Freezing Of Fayose’s Account Is Illegal- Ajulo / Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members / Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.