Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. (16757 Views)

"President Buhari And Sambo Dasuki Are Enemies" - Ex-NSA's Lawyer Reveals / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by Xyg12: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2015
With Buhari, YES
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by Rasdagama: 11:25am On Jul 25, 2015
B........................................BRING
U........................................US
H.........................................HARDSHIP
A.........................................AND
R..........................................REMOVE
I...........................................INTEGRITY.

From the above, what do you expect? Your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by zheroes(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2015
adekennis:
The Wailers are doing what they know how to do best..Keep wailling!!!!!!!
bros help me tell them, 2019 is still far, they will need to drink enough water like the crocodile so they can have enough tears. happy wailing!!!!!!
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by hansad: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
cerzo:
It's a northern affair 4 nw..we re not interested in their affair...until they tell us that d presido wants a united nigeria

It's a north and southwest affair for now.

Last presidential election, it was the cream and cream of the SW who campaigned for Buhari. Southwest's Catholic Cardinal, Catholic Archbishops, Nobel Laureate, Retired military generals including OBJ - they all were for Buhari; they were against Jonathan with his Ijoid and Igboid crew doing another term in AsoRock.

For those SW leaders, once they get fatter crumbs than the Igbo and Ijaw from the master's table in Nigeria, they are okay.

So let north and SW sort themselves out for now.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by Okeikpu(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
We don't enter 1chance... Whoever voted for ds idi0t is a 4ucktard.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by yahmohy27: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by BraniacX(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
luvmijeje:
I read the article twice and all what I can deduce is a writer acting like a smart Alec and trying to obfuscate the fact that DSS went by the book.

And what law state that the DSS must go with an arrest warrant for any intelligence on treasonable felony? Over sabi writer.

To obtain a warrant for treasonable felony idi0t, you must be able to prove to the judge that such suspect is without doubt a security risk to the state and as such a search warrant to gather more evidence to prove the likelyhood of treason isn't going to be issued in place of an arrest warrant to stop the treacherous agitator and nip such said treason in the bud timely, so think with your brain and stop trying to justify the unjustfiable

Lying liars inc

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by yahmohy27: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2642558_roadhighwaybluegenerator_jpeg855a70eb2d07abff4c56b74b4ecd643f

Buhari was in his 40's and not a naive teenager when he overthrew an elected civilian govt and plunged Nigeria into its most despotic era.

I wonder why his foolish supporters like Soyinka and Falana who welcomed IBB's coup against Buhari will think this leopard change his spots.

[size=18pt]A despot at 40 is a despot for life![/size]

The funny thing his blind supporters can not comprehend is that Buhari in his fake koworption war is actually silencing would be political rivals to pave way for his absolute rule.
Don't only wail,u need 2 carry cry join ,thank u grin
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by PhockPhockMan: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Rasdagama:
B........................................BRING
U........................................US
H.........................................HARDSHIP
A.........................................AND
R..........................................REMOVE
I...........................................INTEGRITY.

From the above, what do you expect? Your guess is as good as mine.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by yahmohy27: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

Dasuki is a back stabber to Jonathan but the reason he is being prosecuted are because:

1. His nomination was from IBB who Buhari hates with a passion.

2. Dasuki knows too much about the Buhari and Boko Haram link especially the fake assassination attempt of Buhari.

Buhari is desperate.
.This one is a very big olodo o,but hw u even graduate with that third class slf undecided
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by cerzo(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
hansad:

It's a north and southwest affair for now.

Last presidential election, it was the cream and cream of the SW who campaigned for Buhari. Southwest's Catholic Cardinal, Catholic Archbishops, Nobel Laureate, Retired military generals including OBJ - they all were for Buhari; they were against Jonathan with his Ijoid and Igboid crew doing another term in AsoRock.

For those SW leaders, once they get fatter crumbs than the Igbo and Ijaw from the master's table in Nigeria, they are okay.

So let north and SW sort themselves out for now.

No wonder ur guys re easily decieved .wth u ordinary mere commissioner,u re happy..u re just helping them..d ogas(tinubu nd co) now understood what I said
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by luvmijeje(f): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
BraniacX:

To obtain a warrant for treasonable felony idi0t, you must be able to prove to the judge that such suspect is without doubt a security risk to the state and as such a search warrant to gather more evidence to prove the likelyhood of treason isn't going to be issued in place of an arrest warrant to stop the treacherous agitator and nip such said treason in the bud timely, so think with your brain and stop trying to justify the unjustfiable

Lying liars inc

The point you fools are missing is that the court granted a search warrant- it was done lawfully. How come Dasuki have not taken DSS to court as he threatened if he's truly innocent?
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by BraniacX(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
luvmijeje:

The point you fools are missing is that the court granted a search warrant- it was done lawfully. How come Dasuki have not taken DSS to court as he threatened if he's truly innocent?

Treason is the operative word being bandied around carelessly you dunce and you don't obtain a mere search warrant if treason is the actual charge, you obtain an arrest warrant so why is Dasuki not under arrest?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by luvmijeje(f): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
BraniacX:

Treason is the operative word being bandied around carelessly you dunce and you don't obtain a mere search warrant if treason is the actual charge, you obtain an arrest warrant so why is Dasuki not under arrest?

Mbanu, the operative word is not treason. The operative word is INTELLIGENCE on treasonable felony.
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by BraniacX(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
luvmijeje:

Mbanu, the operative word is not treason. The operative word is INTELLIGENCE on treasonable felony.

And as such, the warrant can't be for arrest can never be issued neither should a search warrant be issued if gathering intelligence is the real aim here, if the DSS are what they claim to be, proof should have been acquired without the suspect smelling a rat from a mile away instead a commando style raid was carried out and with dasuki's military atache's guarding him, he would have had enough time to destroy whatever evidence there was if any. And when treason or the suspicion of treason is the charge, then a citizen's human and civil rights are suspended till proven innocent but with Dasuki obviously free, your DSS commando style raid only smirks of victimisation and punitive activities as is their lame press conference after this very public goof so go figure and stop trying to insult my intelligence. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by gamaliel121(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Afrocatalyst:
Hmmm. Don't think so. Change is just imminent now. Sorry if you aren't prepared for it.

Don't mind the wailing wailers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by luvmijeje(f): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
BraniacX:

And as such, the warrant can't be for arrest can never be issued neither should a search warrant be issued if gathering intelligence is the real aim here, if the DSS are what they claim to be, proof should have been acquired without the suspect smelling a rat from a mile away instead a commando style raid was carried out and with dasuki's military atache's guarding him, he would have had enough time to destroy whatever evidence there was if any. And when treason or the suspicion of treason is the charge, then a citizen's human and civil rights are suspended till proven innocent but with Dasuki obviously free, your DSS commando style raid only smirks of victimisation and punitive activities as is their lame press conference after this very public goof so go figure and stop trying to insult my intelligence. undecided

I see your point but what if DSS purposely carried out the raid in order to pressure him into making a mistake. You and I don't know the reason behind the search warrant but the most important is that it was done under the law.
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by BraniacX(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
luvmijeje:

I see your point but what if DSS purposely carried out the raid in order to pressure him into making a mistake. You and I don't know the reason behind the search warrant but the most important is that it was done under the law.

MAKE A MISTAKE!!! angry

You're incredulous

A retired Army colonel of the old guard involved in at least two successful military coups and an immediate past NSA make a mistake in covering loose ends??

C'mon, add it all up

This raid was simply punitive and Dasuki like the true Northern oligarch doesn't want to make a big deal of it hoping it will die a quiet death given Buhari's popularity up north and their inter family relationships or your buhari for dey feel the heat by now

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
(Comrade Jude Ndukwe, the author of this article,is the
National Coordinator, Movement for
the Advancement of National
Transformation, MANTRA, a group
committed to the continued
transformation of Nigeria through
good governance, accountability
among leaders at all levels. MANTRA
made headlines when it challenged
President Muhammadu Buhari and his
Vice, Yemi Osinbajo through the Code
of Conduct to make their assets
public)___did he have the guts to tell jonathan the same when we were all choking under the armpit of corruption, why should we listen to political cameleons such as these, what difference has his MANTRA made towards helping nigerians, instead they seek appointment through cheap publicity stunts, why didnt dasuki call the police as he was an ex colonel as , he, ndukwe had tried to ironify, why should there even be any weapon in his home, would ndukwe keep same in his home and walk head up high so that if he's caught he would be thrown in jail after a probable interragation, is this not a terrorist country,this is just another politiking sob story designed to make headlines, i should pause before i puke with disgust.
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by galadima77(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

But isn't that what your landlord told you after your mother directed you to him ?

desperate liar
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by galadima77(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

But isn't that what your landlord told you after your mother directed you to him ?

desperate liar...it's not what happened to your life that goes on in everybody's life na.
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by luvmijeje(f): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
BraniacX:

MAKE A MISTAKE!!! angry

You're incredulous

A retired Army colonel of the old guard involved in at least two successful military coups and an immediate past NSA make a mistake in covering loose ends??

C'mon, add it all up

This raid was simply punitive and Dasuki like the true Northern oligarch doesn't want to make a big deal of it hoping it will die a quiet death given Buhari's popularity up north and their inter family relationships or your buhari for dey feel the heat by now

I don't buy this. He should have gone to court to protect his name. He's not going against Buhari but the DSS.

Fair enough Dasuki may not be easily moved but what about his partners in crime? By the way, why was there an uproar in the camp of PDP when Dasuki was arrested? Is Dasuki a PDP member? There's more to this and I know in time it will all come out.
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by BraniacX(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
luvmijeje:

I don't buy this. He should have gone to court to protect his name. He's not going against Buhari but the DSS.

Fair enough Dasuki may not be easily moved but what about his partners in crime? By the way, why was there an uproar in the camp of PDP when Dasuki was arrested? Is Dasuki a PDP member? There's more to this and I know in time it will all come out.

You better buy it, Dasuki is the creme de la creme of northern fulani oligarchs and despite their rare in fighting for supremacy, they tend to unite with each to battle others more than they fight against each other plus Dasuki is in line to become the next sultan of sokoto and that is why from time immemorial (check his history ala IBB & abacha administrations) he has always protected his reputation above everything else and that leads to another probable theory which is the most credible one being floated around, Dasuki as NSA had evidence implicating the likes of Buhari among other northern orligarchs with Boko Haram and because of their affiliations (marriage, tribal, religous) he either buried the evidence or convinced G.E.J not to pursue it because of the disruption it would cause his government. And why do i among others say so? With all the documents allegedly seized from his residence, if the DSS led by Mohammed Daura Buhari's kinsman can not bring him to court on any allegations within six months from the raid, then the raid was obviously to prevent Dasuki going rogue on Buhari and holding him to ransom with knowledge of his misdeeds and that is simple logic
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by luvmijeje(f): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
BraniacX:

You better buy it, Dasuki is the creme de la creme of northern fulani oligarchs and despite their rare in fighting for supremacy, they tend to unite with each to battle others more than they fight against each other plus Dasuki is in line to become the next sultan of sokoto and that is why from time immemorial (check his history ala IBB & abacha administrations) he has always protected his reputation above everything else and that leads to another probable theory which is the most credible one being floated around, Dasuki as NSA had evidence implicating the likes of Buhari among other northern orligarchs with Boko Haram and because of their affiliations (marriage, tribal, religous) he either buried the evidence or convinced G.E.J not to pursue it because of the disruption it would cause his government. And why do i among others say so? With all the documents allegedly seized from his residence, if the DSS led by Mohammed Daura Buhari's kinsman can not bring him to court on any allegations within six months from the raid, then the raid was obviously to prevent Dasuki going rogue on Buhari and holding him to ransom with knowledge of his misdeeds and that is simple logic

At this point, we'll have to agree to disagree and let's watch how events unfold in the upcoming days.
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by KanwuliaJara: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
APC = DARK AGES! grin
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by BraniacX(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
luvmijeje:

At this point, we'll have to agree to disagree and let's watch how events unfold in the upcoming days.
Agreed, just remember my theory even if I fail to remind you
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by nairamaniac: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Zombies have arrived to act stupid. Walkers
attack the message. not the messenger.
Re: Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. by free13: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hmm...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi Canvasses Power Devolution As Solution To Marginalisation / Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) / 2019: How Political Parties Are Raking In Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.