Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,732 members, 7,837,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs (20977 Views)

Lagos Marketing Jobs Section / Marketing Jobs At Leadway Assurance Company / Why Job Seekers Hate Marketing Jobs (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs by chukkystar(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Vanquay:
Petroleum Engineers are above that S***. We dont drag Marketing jobs with Ordinay Accountants, Public Relations and co. Marketing job is not my expertise de forte. I never finish college I Don dey fantasize of how I will tear my workers slap if them f*** up talk less of one fat Alhaja with an annoying accent trying to flirt with me undecided
when U finish skool and start looking for job, Ur eye go open.. U think U are d only petroleum Engineer in training abi??

3 Likes

Re: Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs by armadeo(m): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
chukkystar:
when U finish skool and start looking for job, Ur eye go open.. U think U are d only petroleum Engineer in training abi??

grin grin grin

E eye go soon clear
Re: Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs by Maryalex1805(f): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
dyabman:
Na job abi na trekking ?
D trekking pass mad person own

1 Like

Re: Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs by absoluteSuccess: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lalasticlala, why is it that only information degrading marketing makes front page this days? I believe you want your site to be balanced and fair to all concern. Stop promoting insult on a section of the user of your site...
Re: Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs by lalasticlala(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Lalasticlala, why is it that only information degrading marketing makes front page this days? I believe you want your site to be balanced and fair to all concern. Stop promoting insult on a section of the user of your site...

Create a positive one about marketing, it will make home page
Re: Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs by absoluteSuccess: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
lalasticlala:

1 Like

Re: Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs by absoluteSuccess: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
lalasticlala:

I will do that asap.

1 Like

Re: Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs by dyabman(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Maryalex1805:

D trekking pass mad person own

LOL
Re: Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
get the Bleep out! undecided
Ddonoflife:
. Bros I hail dis ur strategy oooo...
Re: Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs by Ddonoflife(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
Almakura:
get the Bleep out! undecided
. U must be stupid
Re: Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
those jobs listed arent marketing jobs but sales representative jobs. their job is to only bring prospects to the company n generate leads. what of if their product aint what people are buying, is it the same sales reps dey call marketers that will help them solve it? no! the greedy companies here are just makin marketing looking lyk d job of a street hawker.
who do u think comes up with those fancy attractive promotions u all see on tv? is it accountants, bankers or tax auditors that design the strategies for those promos? no but the marketers in those organizations.
Re: Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs by emitheo(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nnaeb:
Every passing day, Marketing jobs are becoming more available in the labor market and a number of job hunters are being frustrated each day whenever they show up for an interview to realize it’s a marketing job offer.
Irrespective of what they decide to call it; Relationship officers, Marketing Executives, sales representatives, below are a list of the four most dreaded marketing jobs.
Feel free to add yours

4. Network Marketing
3. Micro Finance Bank
2. Commercial bank
1. Insurance
why didnt you explain each of them?
Re: Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs by Nnaeb(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
it was deliberate. i will do that some other time.
emitheo:

why didn't you explain each of them?
Re: Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs by hordy(m): 12:08am On Aug 04, 2015
u dont kw hw gnld has helped life
Re: Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 04, 2015
toprealman:
THAT'S THE SPIRIT. WHERE ARE YOU BASED?
I base nowhere and I base everywhere. grin Ask baba buhari. He should know my location
Re: Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs by Lancier(m): 6:27am On Aug 04, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.

Re: Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs by Empress2014(f): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2015
Lancier:
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
grin you still dey "Market" for here

1 Like

Re: Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs by emitheo(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nnaeb:
it was deliberate. i will do that some other time.
no wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unemployment And The Danger Of Personal Shyness: My Experience. / How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN / Is This Happening To You This Festive Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.