Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" (25452 Views)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers / Patrick Leahy, US Senator Calls Nigerian Soldiers ‘rapists’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2015
[size=28pt]Why blame Senator Leahy? He was only rehearsing what he heard from Liar Muhammed. When APC wanted power, they threw caution into the winds. Now it has come to hurt them [/size]grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by Lionsclaw: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2015
TechRev:
Did your soldiers commit those offenses?? Check your soldiers from 1960 till date. And are they still committing same?? Its not by attacking someone that said what he feels is the truth. You have a probing president now ask him to probe the allegation, odi, zakibiam, biafra etc etc.

Saying the Truth is a treasonable offense in the land of Lies.
You dont get it.
Call a US marine names and the ordinary American will finish u even if what you are saying is true, that is called partoitism. Only we have the right to deal with our gallant men and no other country should do it for us.
So learn to keep the dirty linen of our army to us and spark at any other nationality when they insult them. Ok?

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by AikayDaWrapper(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2015
knightsTempler:
Americans and double standard. Smh!

What about the atrocities committed by the America military in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and in numerous countries around the globe.

What about American atrocities of introducing chaos and ushering jihadist in countries like Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen and so many countries around the globe.

What about American atrocity of wanting to force legalization of Gay marriages down our throat.

The list of atrocities committed by America and it's government is numerous, so stop with double standard.

If the America govt has other reason not to sell us arm, they should say it, instead of using silly excuses...I'm just fed up with their double standard.
Lemme help you complete it.
What of the American policeman that killed a young unarmed black man
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by BraniacX(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2015
Truth be told, the Nigerian army was fair game and a fair target for the APC, Northern Elders Forum and Buhari when they were in opposition, why should that change now that they are in power? They more or less started the trend of Nigeria Army bashing so why shouldn't Senator Leahy be justified in what he says??

Anyway sha, My gallant Nigerian army should clean their house and set their records straight, not for be benefit of hypocritical America, but for the benefit of we non uniformed and other non connected Nigerians who are at the receiving end of their excesses

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by galadima77(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2015
woodcook:
Was it not the picture the opposition painted to the world? Why blame them they were only calling NA what we Nigerians branded them. Disclaimer:This does not absolve NA of all their transgression. Moreover they "fought" on their side during the civil, they know NA on personal level.

civil war still hunting you? wake up na
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by TechRev: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Lionsclaw:
You dont get it.
Call a US marine names and the ordinary American will finish u even if what you are saying is true, that is called partoitism. Only we have the right to deal with our gallant men and no other country should do it for us.
So learn to keep the dirty linen of our army to us and spark at any other nationality when they insult them. Ok?

Rubbish!! When you accuse US marine, US investigates it and if need be the marine in question is punished. But when you accuse Nigeria Army, then you make guard room your new apartment and eat torture as daily meal. Next the Army man is elected governor or president. Nigeria always rewarding evil and punishing good. Thats why its called a zoo.

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by olaayodele(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Some group of Americans predicted the split of Nigeria in 2015. Their prediction has not come to pass.If they have a negative wish for this country with respect to controlling the insurgents,it will never come to pass . It is high time we build our trust in God and not in US inorder to control the insurgents.It may that they derive joy in giving warnings to their citizen to avoid visiting certain parts of this country in time of chaos.
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by Heluwajohnson(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2015
FowlYansh:
.First to comment on a lalasticlala thread is like sipping kunu with the duara dullard while the mere commissioner milks the cows.

Good talk FFK.

SPACE FOR SALE.

BUHARI wears pampers.

fowlyansh
ur FATHER fowlyansh, u can neva to get to height buhari is, can u bet that with mhi? Ignorant fool..lagoon awaits u SOON
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by knightsTempler: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

Lemme help you complete it.
What of the American policeman that killed a young unarmed black man

Don't mind hypocritical government.

The American Government is so screwed up that they don’t even know who to support they end up supporting the bad guys, the jihadists.

They supported the jihadist against the Libyan government forces and look what that gotten the Libyan people and the rest of Africa.

They want to overthrow Assad and the Syrian government forces but so does ISIS. That means they are on the same side as ISIS in Syria.
But they need to destroy ISIS because ISIS wants to destroy their friends in Iraq...

Iran wants to defeat ISIS in Iraq and in Syria. That means Amierican have to align ourselves with Iran in Iraq but oppose them in Syria.

There NATO ally, Turkey, wants to defeat the bad Kurds but might help the good Kurds...
Everybody except ISIS wants to defeat Khorasan.
If the Kurds were to win against ISIS they would then attack the Iraqi forces. That would be a rout because we all know the Iraqi military won’t fight. They proved that in both the Bush wars by surrendering by their thousands and by throwing down their weapons and fleeing from ISIS.

Now Obama wants to train 5000 butchers, bakers and candlestick makers so in 6-12 months they can kill 40,000 ISIS members then kill Assad’s army, and maybe flip a coin to see which Kurds they kill.

So my question is, what does the American government really want?
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by AAinEqGuinea: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2015
On one hand the US remains a hypocrite talking about the Nigerian Army with scores of civilian deaths in our unending fight on terror, the Abu Ghraib scandal, the use of inhumane and questionably effective torture... etc etc etc.. but you're requesting America's guns and assistance so you play by Obama's rules... on the other hand, Buhari must be bad at his job to not get what he seeks from lame duck Obama
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by Lionsclaw: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2015
TechRev:

Rubbish!! When you accuse US marine, US investigates it and if need be the marine in question is punished. But when you accuse Nigeria Army, then you make guard room your new apartment and eat torture as daily meal. Next the Army man is elected governor or president. Nigeria always rewarding evil and punishing good. Thats why its called a zoo.
Your opinion is yours
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by babadem2much(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2015
Demmocrats:

Barman one orijin for that chick www.

Barman add 4 ORIJIN 4 dis man n d babe 6 Bottles. Happy weekend ma guy
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2015
basigani:
This is an insult Nigeria should codemn
Is not an insult but reality. They Intimidate civilians and raoe women. Just thank God that you have not been a victim.
I HAVE SEEN SOLDIER THROWING POT OF SOUP UPSIDEDOWN IN A RESTAURANT COS THE WOMAN DISOBEYED HIS COMMAND.
What about telling people to do frog jump in Lagos. My friend say the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by Demmocrats(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2015
babadem2much:

Barman add 4 ORIJIN 4 dis man n d babe 6 Bottles. Happy weekend ma guy

Thanks bro sipping the orijin with style
www.

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2015
Could be the truth bro, this crimes are peculiar to almost all military around the world. Didn't America military also commit such crimes in their countless wars and military interference ? But when its time to choose the greater good by assisting our military combat this insurgency, then they remembered the leahy law. Its no news that they are the biggest hypocrites on planet earth
grandstar:

The man Leahy said the truth. The pity is that the North due to their high level of illiteracy does not have a vibrant press whuich would have exposed the atrocities.

Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by babadem2much(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2015
Two chilled Bottles on my table. Eh madam give me straw dat long one. Ur swagg wan pass my own sef

Demmocrats:

Thanks bro sipping the orijin with style www.
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by wtfCode: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2015
what do u mean by blast? Make dem drop bomb 4 U.S make i know say na blast. Mtcheew.
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by ikkkkk: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2015
scribble:
I agree with Leahy, just look at the nonsense one policeman did on the front page, killing a baby because of what?

Our armed forces are a shame and a disgrace. Baba Bubu needs to talk to them for real....

Be still pls.
Have u not read how American white Policemen kill and abuse black men over there even when they are innocent? Or how American solders sexually abuse their prisoners of war in Afghanistan then?
Leahy should shut up if he has nothing good to say.

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by Demmocrats(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2015
babadem2much:
Two chilled Bottles on my table. Eh madam give me straw dat long one.
Ur swagg wan pass my own sef

Barman move us to the VIP section and double that my guys orijin and take the chick home, seems she is a drunk and add roasted bush meat to guy.
www.
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by midolian(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Because he is not abusing PMB then your likeness for himm is even making us to wonder if that 14 years imprisonment is still in force.

@ topic, FFK is more active than those morons that PMB appointed as PAs on media, Femi Adesina is a twitter failure while Garba Shehu types VP instead of VIP
ecoterrorist, u wan dey find my trouble this morning. Na sin to dey praise FFK for a thing well done again? If I no praise am, u go still talk. Chai! I don tire for una matter o!
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by babadem2much(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2015
A Keg of palmwine with antelop thigh for this my g, the babe smirnof ice one carton, we have move to bush bar

Demmocrats:

Barman move us to the VIP section and double that my guys orijin and take the chick home, seems she is a drunk and add roasted bush meat to guy.
www.
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by Demmocrats(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2015
babadem2much:
A Keg of palmwine with antelop thigh for this my g, the babe smirnof ice one carton, we have move to bush bar

Yeah I see a guy of class talking, really nice talking with you and remember after the orijin and palmwine we are moving to HERO lol
www.
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by M4gunners: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2015
FFK well said.
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by Ifebazz(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2015
lalasticlala:
US Senator Leaahy reportedly said neither he nor the law could be blamed for the atrocities committed by the “murderers and rapists in the Nigerian military”.

In response, Olufemi Olu-Kayode took to Twitter to blast the Senator..

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/624829645142278144
Not only are they scum, racists, gay people, they just confused. Always brewing trouble where there was none. Forcing people to their own ideologies albeit subliminally. Of everything stupid they do, why gayness? Just why gay?
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by onoja12: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2015
You must be sick,saying what truth exactly has Nigerian army commit 1/100 of what the american army has done,of the two army which should be referred to as rapist.some of you have slave mentality anything from a white man is right,left for me people like you should be sent to there country never to return here

grandstar:

The man Leahy said the truth. The pity is that the North due to their high level of illiteracy does not have a vibrant press whuich would have exposed the atrocities.

Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by Pierocash(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2015
angelTI:
This is the best thing to come out of FFK's mouth. I pray his newfound sense will remain permanent
What sense has he found? he is fond of antagonizing d truth.
U.S senator was absolutely correct for calling Nigeria military murderers and rapists.afterall, what are they? our security forces are d worst in terms of human right abuse, soldier man never maltreat u before, then u wil understand
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by Pierocash(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2015
lalasticlala:
US Senator Leaahy reportedly said neither he nor the law could be blamed for the atrocities committed by the “murderers and rapists in the Nigerian military”.

In response, Olufemi Olu-Kayode took to Twitter to blast the Senator..

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/624829645142278144
angelTI:
This is the best thing to come out of FFK's mouth. I pray his newfound sense will remain permanent
What sense has he found? he is fond of antagonizing d truth.
U.S senator was absolutely correct for calling Nigeria military murderers and rapists.afterall, what are they? our security forces are d worst in terms of human right abuse, soldier man never maltreat u before, then u wil understand
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by kenex4ever(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2015
midolian:
Gradually becoming an FFK fan..The guy brain don dey work small small grin

Though leahy isn't totally wrong to hav called our soldiers rapist and murderers. The painful part is the fact that the American soldiers are more of rapists and murderers than our soldiers, buh the dick cap has refused to see that.
hypocrite! If it were GEJ administration, u would have rebuked ffk for calling dat stupiddd man names.
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by hotemper(m): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2015
woodcook:
Was it not the picture the opposition painted to the world? Why blame them they were only calling NA what we Nigerians branded them. Disclaimer:This does not absolve NA of all their transgression. Moreover they "fought" on their side during the civil, they know NA on personal level.
why are we abusing the US? They are right. If the house don't sell u, the street can't buy u. When Buhari said the war against Bokoharam is war against the north what does he mean? That NA is killing innocent northerners. So we should cry over nothing. Its good morning that brings how are u. When u fail to protect even ur enemies from oppression, u are establishing a precedent that will also get to u.
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by midolian(m): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2015
kenex4ever:
hypocrite! If it were GEJ administration, u would have rebuked ffk for calling dat stupiddd man names.
look at this f00l! Do u even know me? Abeg stay off my mentions jorr
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by DavidEsq(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2015
TechRev:
Did your soldiers commit those offenses?? Check your soldiers from 1960 till date. And are they still committing same?? Its not by attacking someone that said what he feels is the truth. You have a probing president now ask him to probe the allegation, odi, zakibiam, biafra etc etc.

Saying the Truth is a treasonable offense in the land of Lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke / Senate Lawan Begins Duty As Senate Leader After Ousting Of Ex-leader Ali Ndume(p / DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.