Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Did You Ever Have A Pen Pal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Ever Have A Pen Pal? (407 Views)

What Should Be The Average Size Of A Pen*s / How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal / Need a new pal from Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Ever Have A Pen Pal? by MightySparrow: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2015
if you ever have a pen pal share your experience. Like many friends on facebook today get married just share an experience
Re: Did You Ever Have A Pen Pal? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2015
Ever since she was a child, my friend's family would visit a certain country in Europe every couple of years or so to see their close family members that lived there. Throughout their visits, she and her siblings became friends with the children of European family next door. They played and played, and when came time to go back home they'd say their goodbyes, never to see or hear from each other again (well, 'til the next visit that is).

As they grew up, my friend's sister and one of the boys next door started writing to each other. The years passed, and the e-mails piled on. Then the messages, and the long distance phone calls, etc. The visits to Europe had stalled and then halted completely at some point. Eventually, the guy insisted on coming to visit her on a vacation to see the country. They were still friends at this point, apparently, but it was this particular visit that was the catalyst for the feelings they developed for each other. He returned home, and they continued on with their contact through Skype until the time came she scheduled a flight to go see him. This plan was squashed by her parents who were equal parts shocked and outraged by what was going on. They confiscated her passport, and locked it in a safe at their bank.

Fin(?)

(1) (Reply)

Draify Pleas Stop Buyin Chip Clot / A Thread For Delay And Not Denial: How Long To Be Expectant In A Relationship?? / Desperate For A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.