Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) (45043 Views)

Woman Says Awele Odita Is Pregnant For Her Husband, Congratulates The Actress / "Because Of Donjazzy, I Killed A Girl In Wuse Market" - Woman Says On Instagram / "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Well I say it is difficult settling a case between the tortoise and the monkey.
Both are smart and cunning animals.

Like nairalanders will say.. KNB!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by bizzle2: 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
just listened to the recording and....my my my the niqqa is guilty as phuck, sounds desperate and mostly incoherent. his fake yankee accent is even more amusing.
"I did something once".....alludes to guilt
"I begged you with everything, i begged you with my daughters, i said i'm sorry" ...dats quite desperate, further alludes to guilt
"I'm not going in, just playing around"... lmfao guys sha
"I was begging you to open that, you refused"....seriously niqqa? lol
"whats your bussiness if i've dont it before"....bad bad bad

sheesh, if she seriously presses charges + DNA tests,...open and shut case, since the malam no even use condom.
Re: This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) by ModiKen(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
FowlYansh:
. If Buhari had put checks on all this issues we won't be embarrass as a nation like this again.

may we be saved from the hands of the Dullard.

FowlYansheeeee......shutup!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy Blasts Dino Melaye Over The New Constructed Bridge In "Gada" (photos) / Justin Dean, Korra Obidi's Husband Defends Her For Dancing In Swimsuit / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.