Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity (1117 Views)

"Boko Haram Now Has An Army" - Niger Republic Warns / DSS Files New Charge Against Dasuki, Says He Left The Army Without Resigning / Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by zuchyblink(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2015
How can an army that have series of negative history be respected by the most powerful country in the world?
Such history includes:
The Asaba massacre
Calabar massacre
Nigeria-Biafra war blockade and starvation of women and children,raping women old enough to be their grand mothers and little girls as young as 2 yrs.
Series of bloody coup
civilian brutality
Zakibiam massacre
Odi massacre
Invasion of Ogoni
unnecessary bombing of civilian territory(during the fight against Biafra,MEND,Boko Haram and the bombing of Calabar creek)
An army that have these negative history cannot be given hi-tech war machines to avoid the annihilation of her citizens.
The time to tell ourselves the truth is here.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by Cutehector(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2015
Even if I were obama sef I wouldn't hav invited buhari in d first place...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2015
I have never seen any country army that is as useless as Nigeria army, they like fighting civilians , innocent civilians, ordinary bokoharam is killing them like fouls, but they will be in a hurry to invade a community and kill their men and rape there women, who knows how many borno women they have rapped, if only those affected will be saying the truth, you will also know that they are exploiting from the insurgency... bunch of cowards and rapists... Obama did well

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by Omoobava(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2015
Next....
Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by fr3do(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2015
Oga Op, the problem with Nigerian law enforcement as a whole is that they are a fallout of the colonial police, touts that forsook their people for the white man.

Law enforcement should be about protecting citizens
Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by cheruv: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Even if I were obama sef I wouldn't hav invited buhari in d first place...
Obama showed his disdain for the dullardic dimwit by abandoning him there in Amerika and jetting off to Kenya

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2015
GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN ARMY

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by fr3do(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2015
The poster above me, keep playing ostrich with the problem of indiscipline in the Nigerian army.
Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by Cutehector(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2015
cheruv:

Obama showed his disdain for the dullardic dimwit by abandoning him there in Amerika and jetting off to Kenya
doesn't hav buhari's time... Buhari should sanitize the military... Dats d only way to stop boko haram...
Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by dalyricist: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2015
USA is Nigeria's biggest problem
Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by babadem2much(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2015
And the Army are saving ur ass with their blood, if u don't appreciate what you have, you will someday look for it when it's gone. I bet u hate them or like them u must cherish dem someday

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by zuchyblink(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2015
babadem2much:
And the Army are saving ur ass with their blood, if u don't appreciate what you have, you will someday look for it when it's gone. I bet u hate them or like them u must cherish dem someday
what do have to say about their excesses?
Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2015
story for the gods... bunch of useless army that only knows how to kill innocent civilians , molest and rape women, now the major reason o military is here, they should face bokoharam, why are some of them resigning when posted to insurgency area... let me just tell you that most people join the army because there is no job and some join for power to humiliate people, some even join because they have one problem o the other in there village and needs a form of protection... the truth is that Nigeria milltary needs reformatting and restoration of discipline.... the intake should base on qualification and not IM..
babadem2much:

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by babadem2much(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Like it or not u will need there service someday, am not saying they are innocent but one thing i know an average Nigerian is never satisfied and also a real grumbler

mryoungdon:
story for the gods... bunch of useless army that only knows how to kill innocent civilians , molest and rape women, now the major reason o military is here, they should face bokoharam, why are some of them resigning when posted to insurgency area... let me just tell you that most people join the army because there is no job and some join for power to humiliate people, some even join because they have one problem o the other in there village and needs a form of protection... the truth is that Nigeria milltary needs reformatting and restoration of discipline.... the intake should base on qualification and not IM..
Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Post seen and ignored. This one is looking for cheap popularity.
Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by zuchyblink(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
mykl01:
Post seen and ignored. This one is looking for cheap popularity.
may Nigeria army do to u what they do to other ppl....say amen
Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
zuchyblink:
may Nigeria army do to u what they do to other ppl....say amen

Amen....
Nigerian Army still remains the only epitome of sacrifice in Nigeria. Join up today and you might get a chance at correcting whatever ills that plague the ARMY If not, stay at home and type about other things on NL, leave the Armed forces out of your politics.
Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by Omololu007(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
zuchyblink:
(during the fight against Biafra,MEND,Boko Haram and the bombing of Calabar creek)
what is wrong wit id!ots lik u sef,d Nigerian air force bombed pirates in d creek of calabar,d cross river state govt even confirmed it,yet bastards lik u keep rantin about d sh!t online..stup!d goat
Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by zuchyblink(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Omololu007:
what is wrong wit id!ots lik u sef,d Nigerian air force bombed pirates in d creek of calabar,d cross river state govt even confirmed it,yet bastards lik u keep rantin about d sh!t online..stup!d goat
typical zoo product,u don't bomb civilian territories and u don't bomb your territory indiscriminately.complete zoo product,anything goes! America is advanced enough to know that ur military lack professionalism with dirty history more dirtier than Al qeada
Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by Cjrane2: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
zuchyblink:
How can an army that have series of negative history be respected by the most powerful country in the world?
Such history includes:
The Asaba massacre
Calabar massacre
Nigeria-Biafra war blockade and starvation of women and children,raping women old enough to be their grand mothers and little girls as young as 2 yrs.
Series of bloody coup
civilian brutality
Zakibiam massacre
Odi massacre
Invasion of Ogoni
unnecessary bombing of civilian territory(during the fight against Biafra,MEND,Boko Haram and the bombing of Calabar creek)
An army that have these negative history cannot be given hi-tech war machines to avoid the annihilation of her citizens.
The time to tell ourselves the truth is here.

It is because we recruit the worst rascals into our army.
It is now filled with Boko Haram moles and rapists, even at officer level.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by Omololu007(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
zuchyblink:
typical zoo product,u don't bomb civilian territories and u don't bomb your territory indiscriminately.complete zoo product,anything goes! America is advanced enough to know that ur military lack professionalism with dirty history more dirtier than Al qeada
mehn u r so daft,so is gud to bomb boko haram in d north,but very bad to bomb pirates in d creek,daft fool
Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by ibadantiti(f): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
American senator called nigerian army rapists and murderers grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity by kettykin: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
babadem2much:

Which saving has nigerian army done for Nigerians?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa / Yar'adua Makes Public His Assets / The Many Mistakes Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.