Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) (71016 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by chichriso: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
God bless you mother
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by linearity: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
allanphash7:
Who sat and watch my infact head ..............

I no really sabi d song again
Mothers love tho

It hurt whenever i remember i dont av a mother anymore

Na pool of enjoyment she for dey now
Who sat and watched my infant head
When sleeping on my cradle bed,
And tears of sweet affection shed?
My Mother.

When pain and sickness made me cry,
Who gazed upon my heavy eye,
And wept for fear that I should die?
My Mother.

Who taught my infant lips to pray
And love God’s holy book and day,
And walk in wisdom’s pleasant way?
My Mother.

And can I ever cease to be
Affectionate and kind to thee,
Who wast so very kind to me,
My Mother?

Ah, no! the thought I cannot bear,
And if God please my life to spare
I hope I shall reward they care,
My Mother.

When thou art feeble, old and grey,
My healthy arm shall be thy stay,
And I will soothe thy pains away,
My Mother.

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
One who carried you in her womb for 9 months , any little kick she feels it, wen ur born, she forgets d pains she had to go thru, she does all to put a smile on ur face, she rather goes hungry but would never watch her little one/ones to go hungry, who can fathom a true nd sincere mother's love, I love u mum nd I pray to b d best mum to Daniel and Daniella ,bless ur soul mummmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abugab:
Dear mother.
She would rather die in the fire than let her child die.
Mothers are too wonderful and that's what breaks my heart when I see some dump their babies and neglect them.
Real mothers do anything for their children no matter the situation

same with real husbands n fathers.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by rbjimoh: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abugab:
Dear mother.
She would rather die in the fire than let her child die.
Mothers are too wonderful and that's what breaks my heart when I see some dump their babies and neglect them.
Real mothers do anything for their children no matter the situation
. Only the mother has the true love for her child
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Teophilus96(m): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
adeg:
Doubt she survived but willing to give d child some extra time with which he/she could b saved
1nderful den.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by churchill213: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
dear ma'am
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
carinmom:

How could you say only 40%? Do you mean that up to 60% of mothers don't have this kind of love for their children? You must be a joker.
yes o my broda.. how can a mother want to kill her own child just cus she don't like him.. what will
u say to that? some mothers are desperately wicked
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
embarassed Speechless
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by derecho(m): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
The picture dey one kain....See the gap in the window...see as she hold the pikin...I no kno whether dis one na photoshop abi something else.

Only Good Mothers can give their lives for their children...Those Good women know themselves not some who want to hide under the umbrella even after committing abortion last week.
Being sacrificial or selfless is not a gender thing,it's a thing of the heart.Only transformed Hearts can tell.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by ThimmyWood(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wow! I mean this is wow! While some mothers die so that their kids can live, some kill their kids so that they can live. What a life!!!
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by simdam500(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
She has simply proven she's a mother not a murderer cry
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by azimibraun: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Less than 40% of mothers are like this. Besides 20% of the less than 40% will save the baby for the purpose os selling the baby. Argue with me all you care.. last I check they are more baby factories than pure water factories in naija.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by ibukun147(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mother should be immortal...RIP my mum.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by vislabraye(m): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
unfortunately only 40% of mothers are like this

Na you take the statistics ?
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Jarus(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
That was why I appear to support Adebayor's mother, rather than him, during the whole fiasco around his family. I honestly dont think there can be anything my mum can do to me to make me disown or forget her.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mom, it was way back in the 90's, I was coming back from Primary School, looking ragged and like a thug. I was a young lad with childish vacuity, a carefree attitude and exhibited wanton recklessness as normally associated with childish shenanigan. On that fateful day, or rather unfaithful day, you gave me transport fare and told me as usual, "when the school is over, enter a cab to your dad's shop. Don't loiter about. Don't wander off. Go straight to your dad's shop, he'll bring you back when he closes in the evening in his car." I nodded and said "thanku (thank you) ma". "Akuko ka ina ako (you're talking nonsense)" I thought and laughed in mind. I knew I was going to wander about, play and walk the entire city with my group of merry men (friends), so I didn't take my mom serious.
School dismissed and off I went with my friends, walking from one road to another, playing on the lanes, buying moi-moi, okpa, kwili kwili and co, feeling like a bird that have suddenly found freedom that have eluded it for so many weeks inside his cage. Then IT happened!!. My world crashed!!. I regretted ever taking you for granted by ignoring your warnings and trying to sate my own personal ambitions.
At the other side of one road, parked one Volvo car and a Peugeot car directly and closely behind it. Like the proverbial dog that forgets the smell of feaces on its way to its untimely death, I strutted across the road with a "I-dont-give-a-fúck" attitude and made my way through the middle of both parked cars (the space between the back of the Volvo's boot and the Peugeot's bonnet). The Peugeot driver had started his car but I didn't know and as I tried to pass through that tiny space; I placed my first step, just in time for the ídiotic driver to have a "brake fail/brake misfunction" and rammed into my laps, and in the process shattering my right ischium and pubis. I grunted in huge pain, and tears flowed freely from eyes. My world, my life was expunged. Hanging onto the Peugeot's bonnet I cried for help. Crowd immediately gathered and aided me into the Peugeot car and took me to one local outdated hospital with a quack doctor (yes he's quack because he lied).
Some hours later, my dad came in after being contacted. On seeing me in thores of pain, his anxious countenance turned into despair. He's sad. He's speechless. he barked down at the driver threatening to kill him if I didn't walk again, he'd have cried, but my dad like a strong father, held it together and put up a brave look. He didn't want to cry in front of his son and give out the impression that I won't walk well again. He went to meet the quack doctor who belched out the news to him, "your son will never walk again!!. His bones have been shattered. He'll need crutches." My dad that was formerly throwing a fit, was immediately calm, lost in the thoughts that this stubborn knucklehead son of his, is going to need crutches to be able to navigate his ways till his time of death. After much thinking, he paid the hospital bills, with the help of the driver and our maid, took me home with tears in his eyes. I guess he's a human after all.
Immediately we arrived home, MOM, you saw me in pains, in a crutches and cried. It still feels like yesterday. That's the first time I could feel that special love a mother have for her kids, that NO GOLD can purchase. That LOVE that doesn't fluctuate with inflations. You cried and cried mom, till I started consoling you. You never judged me even after I narrated how stùpid I was for disobeying you. You cuddled me in your arms told me this everlasting words:
Ochon (insert my real name), iga aga ije ozo. Mbanu!!, nwa'm agaro eji mkporo ga ije, chukwu ekwe kwana ife ojoo ( my son you'll walk again. no!!, my son will never walk with crutches, God forbid bad thing."
Everybody told her it's over, that the doctor said no more hope and she retorted, "taa!!, doctor aburo chukwu'm (doctor is not my God)."
That night and the days to come, MOM, you called the neighbours and asked them to hold me down tightly, while you acted like an ORTHOPAEDIST, kneading and pressing my bones back to its places. Damping my swollen skin with a clean towel immersed in hot water. Everyone lost hope but you didn't!!. You weren't an orthopaedist, have only done it once to a small bone fracture, you're clueless as you tried to make me walk well again, but you never gave up. You believed I'd walk PERFECTLY again!!. With tears and Prayer and faith in God, you pressed my bones back to its places. After several months, much to the shock of friends and families, I walked PERFECTLY well again, with no crutches!!. As in eh, before I know wetin dey happen, I don dey run with my legs, in a perfect sprint wey go make Usain Bolt jealous of me.
I remember the day I finally went back to school, I was like a celeb. I walked with a touch of royal class, dusted off my shoulders to the naysayers and told them "this Igbo boy is going nowhere!!. Imma be right up in y'all faces for many many years to come walking like a BOSS with no crutches on!!"
Today, MOM, I remember you, I just wanna say, YOU'RE THE BEST, and I pray that God will continue to keep you alive, so that you can reap the fruits of your labour, ISEEEEEE!!. Amen!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Youngmolis: 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
;DMagnificent
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by nathpope(m): 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
did i mentioned myself? o maa goo o. I knw what i was tryna say Ode
u dnt nid to mention urslf oponu..onijagidijagan.. One can only giv wat one has...
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
RIP to my darling mother.Love you till the earth and heaven go blank
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by onyemarcus: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
only my mom can do dis
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by semanose: 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
carinmom:

How could you say only 40%? Do you mean that up to 60% of mothers don't have this kind of love for their children? You must be a joker.

If you have a good and caring mother just count yourself lucky. Some of us are not fortunate enough to have good ones.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Eniqurl(f): 12:43am On Jul 26, 2015
I love u mum! XOXO
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by NAJALYN: 6:27am On Jul 26, 2015
Sweet Mother. That's how it should be. Mothers doing otherwise will answer to God.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nweike1: 6:40am On Jul 26, 2015
Sparrow13:
To all the good mothers especially my MUM, may you live long to enjoy the fruit of you labour.
I Pray for the same thing for my mum too in Jesus name. amen
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by eromspete(m): 6:45am On Jul 26, 2015
Highly commendable cool

Who took the photo? Was there any help on ground to assist the lady and catch the baby?
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Modelling(f): 6:49am On Jul 26, 2015
carinmom:

Probably judging from his own point of view base on his/her mother's love
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2015
Where im father dey
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by fancypet: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2015
Oh sweet mother! I could remember when I was in labour room,you advice,prayers and God's grace kept me alive.Love you mummy.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by mgbedianya(m): 7:44am On Jul 26, 2015
Mothers are great but this picture is fake
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by carinmom(f): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2015
Modelling:

Probably judging from his own point of view base on his/her mother's love

Exactly my thoughts
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by uzimi: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2015
Ladies don't just born and bear name but be a mother. Don't let your be useless as you are their basic foundation. See a mother laying down her life for her child .
Some would have ran out and start crying.
This picture is touching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.