Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Why Is Buhari Afraid Of MEND? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Buhari Afraid Of MEND? (925 Views)

Xenophobia: Henry Okay, Nigerians Attacked In South African Prisons - MEND / MEND Denounces Meeting Of MEND/EX-MEND Leaders By Tompoolo / Why Is President Buhari Afraid To Probe Former President Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Buhari Afraid Of MEND? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Just one meeting, they begin to have sleepless nights. Releasing statements up and down. Tompolo, the convener of the meeting has said the meeting has peace as its agenda, yet the Federal Government led by Buhari keep releasing statements and having cold feet.

I have read some comments on this forum and i just shake my head when i see people urging Buhari to send troops or engage the NigerDelta Militants in combat in a bid to flush them out if violence ensues.

I have some questions for those people whom i perceive are APC people that have no idea what is going on down South.

The revenue being shared by FG to the states to pay their Civil Servants comes from where? OIL
Where is the OIL? NigerDelta
Who or What is MEND? Youths and People of the NigerDelta who are ready to give their lives to break out from Nigeria

One BOMB in Brass or Bonny Terminal will cripple Nigeria's economy and the FG will have no option than to beg.

Fowlyansh
Re: Why Is Buhari Afraid Of MEND? by Taeewo(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
If PMB said is ready to battle dem u people will still complain..
Re: Why Is Buhari Afraid Of MEND? by Taeewo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Try to no d meaning of onshore and offshore n also d statutory allowance oil producing state received...d problem w r avin is bad leaders dat dnt care abt d masses..

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Afraid Of MEND? by dustmalik: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
OP, your stupidity is first-class. Why do you think other Generals like Boyloaf, Shoot-at-sight and MEND decided to boycott the said meeting? They simply don't want any problems with the FG.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Afraid Of MEND? by Sibrah: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Why is MEND under Buhari diff from MEND under OBJ, Yar'adua, GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Afraid Of MEND? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
FowlYansh:
Just one meeting, they begin to have sleepless nights. Releasing statements up and down. Tompolo, the convener of the meeting has said the meeting has peace as its agenda, yet the Federal Government led by Buhari keep releasing statements and having cold feet.

I have read some comments on this forum and i just shake my head when i see people urging Buhari to send troops or engage the NigerDelta Militants in combat in a bid to flush them out if violence ensues.

I have some questions for those people whom i perceive are APC people that have no idea what is going on down South.

The revenue being shared by FG to the states to pay their Civil Servants comes from where? OIL
Where is the OIL? NigerDelta
Who or What is MEND? Youths and People of the NigerDelta who are ready to give their lives to break out from Nigeria

One BOMB in Brass or Bonny Terminal will cripple Nigeria's economy and the FG will have no option than to beg.

Fowlyansh
You read Buhari's comment on Nairaland too

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Afraid Of MEND? by MisterLongman(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
@Op I guess Buhari called and personally told you that he is afraid of them
Re: Why Is Buhari Afraid Of MEND? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
1) Nigerian army wants to fight the SS.
2) But Nigerian army needs to sell crude oil from the SS in order to finance the war in (1)
3) Nigeria cannot get crude oil from the SS.
4) Therefore Nigerian army cannot finance the war
5) The Nigerian confusion recycles back to step (1) grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari Afraid Of MEND? by shachris02: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
MEND has more bargaining chips and is more organized than boko haram or even the albino sect.

the only people that can break Nigeria up is MEND.
Re: Why Is Buhari Afraid Of MEND? by virus05(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Taeewo:
If PMB said is ready to battle dem u people will still complain..
battle who, with wich army?.. Wich kind mumu u be..du u know the amount of money tompolo use to import weapons wich the nigeria army dont have?...God of jericho!
Re: Why Is Buhari Afraid Of MEND? by Taeewo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Na u mumu pass.tompolo ko kokoro ni.
virus05:
Wich kind mumu u be..
Re: Why Is Buhari Afraid Of MEND? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taeewo:
Na u mumu pass.tompolo ko kokoro ni.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo And Gov Rauf Aregbesola Checking Out Tolu Jinadu' Work / APC, A Party Of Shameless, Desperate Liars – PDP / Apc Celebrates Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.