Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives (2067 Views)

Herdsmen With Arms Storm Taraba Assembly, Threaten Showdown Over Grazing Bill / Dasuki Bought Assets In London And Dubai With Arms Cash - EFCC / Boko Haram Leader And Head Of Recruitment In Chad And Cameroun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by tbaba1234: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
An arms dealer, maybe? Or aiding BH

Update: White man not a terrorist but a tourist. Police overzealous.

Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by seedgreen(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Following
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by FastShipping: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
White man Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by madridguy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
The Police should declare his Nationality as soon as possible. God will punish every one behind terrorism.
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by ELTON123(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by uncutz(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thank God he was caught in Cameroun. If it were to be in Nigerian territory, the police would just probably salute him and let go of him

3 Likes

Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
prolly Soviet
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by MKO4ever(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
They should get as much information from this guy, most likely will be linked to our boko haram
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by multikolour(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
the white man should face the law and be punish in Cameroon .

his country will ask Cameroonian authorities to bring him over to his country for prosecution but they should not agree because we Africans should do to them what they do Africans who commit crime in their region.
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by vedaxcool(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
He should be interrogated properly and charged to court. We once heard of a case of an American citizen arrested with explosive in Jos and nothing came out of it.
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by ummsulaym(f): 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
In his car? Next episode: Car should be banned!
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by eneidoko(f): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
That is to tell you that foreign powers are behind Boko Haram to destroy Nigeria by 2015.
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by tafrica(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
He's a tourist, not a terrorist as earlier reported.

Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
Definitely 1 of the langley boyz no matter his Nationality.
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by pedel: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
From the colour and shape of his head I'd say he is from Eastern Europe.
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Is it a crime for a white tourist to visit Cameroon?

Year Police everywhere. When I thought Nigerian Police is the worse, Cameroonian police came worst
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by dridowu: 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
In arms and explosive in his car ? Definitely not a tourist but a "badman"
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
The white man no get nationality? Abi every albino na whiteman? undecided
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by sanyy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Useless boko haram people..
Its either he is from isreal,usa or britian
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by sanyy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Year Police everywhere. When I thought Nigerian Police is the worse, Cameroonian police came worst
See dis monkey o..someone was caught with arms and explosives and u dey talk nonsense..
Instead of u to give kudos to the police force ya misyearning nonsense
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by Idrismusty97(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Obiagelli:
prolly Soviet
Or French most definitely.
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by Idrismusty97(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

No it isn't a crime for a white tourist to visit with "Bombs and ammunitions". Is this sarcasm or you are just a special kind of a baboon?
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by vicadex07(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
The secrets of boko haram will be exposed in buharis regime. Since dansuki was arrested, abeg who don hear of bomb blast.

Me thinks buhari used dansukis saga to send a message to boko haram sponsors that they are next if they dont desist. Now they have shifted their operations to cameroon lately
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Idrismusty97:
No it isn't a crime for a white tourist to visit with "Bombs and ammunitions". Is this sarcasm or you are just a special kind of a baboon?

Where is the report that said he possess a bomb and gun in his car? Do you just believe anything because it trend on Twitter?

Read how the alarmist change the story below

Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by coolestrogue(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Obiagelli:
prolly Soviet
Hello miss, I have been your fan on NL even when I was a guest, I really envied you because of your unbiased analysis. But this days, you becoming(looking for a nice word to replace it) too bias and sentimental. Not everyone are gifted as you are, because you don't take side even when you are suppose to, please miss, I would be happy if you continue in that part. I respect your opinions even if it conflicts with mine, please see it as morale to continue the good work, you might not know how many people are watching you, but am sure there are so many people out there waiting for you to give us an unbiased view of our political environment.
Thanks in advance miss.
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
coolestrogue:

Hello miss, I have been your fan on NL even when I was a guest, I really envied you because of your unbiased analysis. But this days, you becoming(looking for a nice word to replace it) too bias and sentimental. Not everyone are gifted as you are, because you don't take side even when you are suppose to, please miss, I would be happy if you continue in that part. I respect your opinions even if it conflicts with mine, please see it as morale to continue the good work, you might not know how many people are watching you, but am sure there are so many people out there waiting for you to give us an unbiased view of our political environment.
Thanks in advance miss.

Thanks your advice, I love criticism. Just BTW I would like to know my bias so I can make amends. Thanks in advance
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by coolestrogue(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Obiagelli:

Thanks your advice, I love criticism. Just BTW I would like to know my bias so I can make amends. Thanks in advance
Not this thread, I think it was something on oby. You were totally biased, knowing fully well she made a mistake. Like I said, I can never be "straight" in my analysis, but I envy you a lot when I see your comments, please try to check it, you human and prone to be sentimental, but I feel you have gone passed such level.
Thanks for following me, that will give me the opportunity of checking on you. Also, I want to try and be objective on NL, I will start as from now.
Thanks
Re: White Man In Cameroun Arrested With Arms And Explosives by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
coolestrogue:

Not this thread, I think it was something on oby. You were totally biased, knowing fully well she made a mistake. Like I said, I can never be "straight" in my analysis, but I envy you a lot when I see your comments, please try to check it, you human and prone to be sentimental, but I feel you have gone passed such level.
Thanks for following me, that will give me the opportunity of checking on you. Also, I want to try and be objective on NL, I will start as from now.
Thanks

Oh I see, thanks for your advice and thanks for the follow back

(1) (Reply)

House Of Rep. Speaker Resigns Over 'ridiculous' Expenses / Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians - Adeyemi / Hail Buhari, The King Of The North!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.