Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (41776 Views)

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Truckpusher(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

Hahahahahahaha

Hiohiohiohio

My belle ooo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin.
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Truckie bye bye cheesy
Buhahahahaha.
Don't be shy , we are just talking like two mature adults abi you wan scream 'rape' for my head too? grin
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Deejavuu(f): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahahahaha.
Don't be shy , we are just talking like two mature adults abi you wan scream 'rape' for my head too? grin

Lool. Nah, shy kè. Iffa hear..

I'm hungry jare, lemme go eat grin
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by virginchaser(m): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Do not mess around with Yankees.
Obesere covered his in 9ja.
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by oshaosha2014(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
forexexpert:
Justice you say,

Let me ask you a question,

What should be done to this Lady if it is discovered that she lied

False allegation should carry 2 times the jail sentence of the real crime.

I don't think they do much to them compared to what they do to an actual rape case. there you go, a one-sided society.
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by elvosky: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Was she forced into the hotel room? Was she forced into the hotel room?
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Bonapart:
i believe an agreement was made initially and timaya broke the truce.... but that doesn't mean someone can't be raped in an hotel

Yeah.....someone can be raped in an hotel....but not someone like that lady....it seems a lady has never deal with you before bah?

I still insist and I will keep on insisting that she wasn't raped.
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Chubhie: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
oshaosha2014:

Naturally, a woman will have an upper hand in that kinda society even if she's the culprit. Is it not possible for her to have a consensual sex with timaya then later claim he raped her, because of some misunderstanding she can't handle. However, such the society will still see her as the victim. One-sided society.

However, iam not saying timaya couldn't have raped her. But you and I know no matter how innocent he might be, an accusation of rape alone can cost him a lot. What kinda society is that that reduces men to nothing.
Timaya ballin at this level ought to know the rules----There are hustlers out there waiting to milk you dry at such level.

I guess he was cornered under the influence of shayo by the lady. Common, we don't need to sweat it---Timaya is a big boy capable of taking care of his own mess. Mugu fall maga chop. We can only use the likes of him to point towards lessons for the up and coming ones.
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by hahn(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
Chubhie:

Timaya ballin at this level ought to know the rules----There are hustlers out there waiting to milk you dry at such level.

I guess he was cornered under the influence of shayo by the lady. Common, we don't need to sweat it---Timaya is a big boy capable of taking care of his own mess. Mugu fall maga chop. We can only use the likes of him to point towards lessons for the up and coming ones.

@bolded, it's "mugu fall guy man wack" grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by slightlyMad(f): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
trapQ:
youre just senseless and ignorant. do you also know that timaya has been accused of attempted rape before?? he tore the girls clothes but she was able to break free and escape. meanwhile the only thing you deduced from this is that timaya is the victim. were you in the hotel room??
you sound like you men aren't the worst animals on earth.

boko haram boys are. MEN
Yahoo yahoo boys are. MEN
ritual killers are MEN
kidnappers are MEN
rapists are MEN
pedophiles are MEN
armed robbers are MEN
cultists are MEN
assassins are MEN
drug traffickers are MEN
9/11 terrorists were MEN

FOOL

Yes, timaya is the victim,
instead of calling the police asap, she was recording evidences
instead of using her realaccount, she created another instagram
next she tried to release her album (maybe thats her way of overcoming the rape trauma)

are you blind to the messages she was sending to timaya?
are you blind to the desperation in the messages, asking where he is?
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by tammie24: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Timaya admits to sleeping with her
But the thing is
If he raped her as she claims
It strange that she went back to him to get evidence
Cos if someone cause u harm you should be afraid of being in that person's company ALONE!!!
If I was was the Judge
I'll throw the case out

1 Like

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Chubhie: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
hahn:

@bolded, it's "mugu fall guy man wack" grin
Thanks. I think I've been away from the streets so long.
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by trapQ: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
I'm not blind to nothing, I only see this from the rational side which you failed to. since when did recording evidences become a yardstick that she's lying?

like I said in an earlier post this is not the first time this is happening. timaya was accused of attempted rape by a lady over 4yrs ago. he forcefully tore her clothes but she managed to escape.

a rapist is a rapist and only a potential rapist applauds the rapist while condemning the victim
slightlyMad:

Yes, timaya is the victim,
instead of calling the police asap, she was recording evidences
instead of using her realaccount, she created another instagram
next she tried to release her album (maybe thats her way of overcoming the rape trauma)

are you blind to the messages she was sending to timaya?
are you blind to the desperation in the messages, asking where he is?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by hahn(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Chubhie:
Thanks. I think I've been away from the streets so long.

I'm far from the hood but I still understand the streets
grin
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Chubhie: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
hahn:

I'm far from the hood but I still understand the streets grin
May Allah increase your wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by hahn(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Chubhie:
May Allah increase OUR wisdom.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Bonapart(m): 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
adeh39:

Yeah.....someone can be raped in an hotel....but not someone like that lady....it seems a lady has never deal with you before bah?

you're judging her by by her dress code, which is very wrong
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Bonapart(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
adeh39:

you're judging her by her mode of dressing abd that's wrong
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Bonapart:
you're judging her by her mode of dressing abd that's wrong

Yeah, it's wrong....but it's also rightwink
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Bonapart(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
adeh39:

Yeah, it's wrong....but it's also rightwink
smiley smiley smiley
Both of them are to blame but you can't say that girl wasn't rape because she's so pissed
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Bonapart:
smiley smiley smiley
Both of them are to blame but you can't say that girl wasn't rape because she's so pissed

She's not pissed jare......trust me, she's isn't pissed at all.....in fact she wasn't raped.....it might just be a situation where both of them are romancing nd kissing, then when d thing was getting hotter, she started doing d normal ladies shakara....and that's it......
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Bonapart(m): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
adeh39:

She's not pissed jare......trust me, she's isn't pissed at all.....in fact she wasn't raped.....it might just be a situation where both of them are romancing nd kissing, then when d thing was getting hotter, she started doing d normal ladies shakara....and that's it......
hahahaha.... you're putting yourself in her shoes now... i gat ya
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 28, 2015
Bonapart:
hahahaha.... you're putting yourself in her shoes now... i gat ya

cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
who cannot design this paper in this modern time of tech? even if nah true, who says the judiciary favours Nigerians in the West? abeg gerraway igbo girl
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by free37: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Timaya....... lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by zicman007: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
$hit men!!! Dem rape her, she dey video, superwoman who can record under such circumstances.all dis tyn na notice me stuntsn. All those saying he raped or she was raped should first read d lady's superstory reason am from every angle or shut da hell up and Gerra ra hia!!!
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by adejaresalami1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
adeh39:

angry
adeh39:

what are u insinuating olorukor.
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
mezebel:
if tiMaya is innocent,the Satan is the father of innocence.

Aunty, were you there?
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Airforce1:
Daughterz of Eve always plotting innocent men's down fall

But her plan no go work

Timaya we love you

No matter how hard this attention seeker s trying to pull you down, Baba God got your back...
She no go succeed

Don't brig God into this now.

He didn't rmba God and his fiance before cheating, rape or not.

I feel he played the role of typical Naija man when a woman asks him for help. Sex, whether she likes it or not. if he's found guilty, he shd pay.

U try to be a woman someday, esp with promoting ur budding music career.
Walahi, u'll respect women more afterwards
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
ogunwalea:
I pray anyone that has vowed that he won't rest until he brings me down, Baba o, withdraw rest from them IJN......

Don't stop at praying.

Control ur desires too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Elin: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
I only need an Ordinary AK47 to treat dis girl Bleep up!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.