Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari (46450 Views)

Recession: Seek Advice From Okonjo-iweala, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari / Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by ojomamah: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
God is working for nigeria we hv to be pacient some more !!
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by yubarbs(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
FrankAba1:
That's really harsh! Thank Chukwuabima, I have a country to go back to!

Biafra is here already!
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by ojomamah: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
God is working for nigeria we hv to be pacient some more !! God is working for nigeria we hv to be pacient some more !!
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by ceejayluv(m): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jeez... masturbation jibe aside, I never knew Chief iwuanyanwu was this truthfully blunt.
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin
ECOTERRORS:
Lemme invite the zombies to come and masturbate on this thread, midollan, orlandoowoh, omenka, rilwaney001, beremx, obiagelli, demdem, caseless, doctokwus, passingshot. Let the masturbation Start now
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Gbam
yubarbs:

Biafra is here already!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin laughing in Swahilis
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
olajide8:
I didn't even bother to read the shameful statement made by a paedophilic man* because of his own self self serving interest-
To image the same man using his own personal doings to smear and create another picture of his own doing -
I still don't think our political system has gotten bad to the extent that a public office holder will relate mastubation with politics,,,
ITS just the op's use of words..
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by olajide8(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
ddami:
I still don't think our political system has gotten bad to the extent that a public office holder will relate mastubation with politics,,,
ITS just the op's use of words..
He should know better, at his age then to use such a word, if he was not trying to get or create such a dirty impression in the mind of his few followers, and other ignorant ones - moreso, that's the reaction of most of those people from that area, to anything good or perceived, not to be in their personal interest. Look at radio biafra et al* and they would continue like that, that's why - If I were buhari, they would not get any political post or office, or anything at all, because they finished the GEJ administration* and now they are gnashing their teeth because they want it to continue, and it cannot - it will never continue.
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by ibntwk: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Chai! There ris God ooooo. Nwuanyanwun abeg, biko nu leave PMB alone and wait for d judgment day. He who no chop gbi wont die gbi. Posterity is around d corner to catch up with all ye looters of our money
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by phanttom007(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin
ELTON123:
. Me too oo
Thinking Of Traveling to Aba?
ELTON123:
. Me too oo
ELTON123:
. Me too oo
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by francizy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Lemme invite the zombies to come and masturbate on this thread, midollan, orlandoowoh, omenka, rilwaney001, beremx, obiagelli, demdem, caseless, doctokwus, passingshot. Let the masturbation Start now

Barcanister, dearpreye, lyntiffany, peppyluv02, biafranqueen, m0gidi, anonimi, whynotthetruth, shortyy, please come and read this and laugh your assès out!!! grin cheesy

Eco, by the way, you left out ngeneukwenu..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by Proffdada: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
GreenUzzy:
your signature is hilarious.
grin he didn't make it to paradise
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by kreamidiva(f): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
De Chyna, kee nke I na ekwu up and down??! How much did Goodluck forfeit? His wife was busy buying fleet of aircrafts to run Air Peace.

The Buhari I know would put his security vote into good use. He's not as corrupt as you and your ilks.

Biko De, koo another thing! angry
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by Technocracy: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
[quote author=doctokwus post=36263572]
- U want me to take serious a man who says that salary cut without allowances is symbolic without knowing allowances are calculated based on percentages of salaries?
- U want me to take serious a man who claims PMB was not prepared for leadership because he is taking his time to assemble a team after laying a proper groundwork?
If GEJ is therefore by his own inference said to have been prepared with the kind of monumental failure he became as president,then may all other leaders after him not be prepared.
Please next time tag me for serious minded assertions by knowledgeable people,not this type from a kindergarten politician who should instead be trying to understand issues well before being allowed space in the press.
PDP chieftain indeed,he should rather be called a village chieftain![/quote
With all due respect for your level of education and a reserve for your level of illiteracy, i see you know more than that old man but u have remained a local champion in nairaland. I did not see any criticism from you but a show of emptiness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by FirstNigerian(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
sammyj:
I wonder what this country is turning into of lately. Just imagine the same Iwuanyanwu who failed and refused to development his party and region when he had the oppurtunity is the same person ranting like a wailer. shocked grin grin
sammyj:
I wonder what this country is turning into of lately. Just imagine the same Iwuanyanwu who failed and refused to development his party and region when he had the oppurtunity is the same person ranting like a wailer. shocked grin grin
sammyj:

GBAM!
I ji ya there!

The man resides in Owerri, infact, his house is a stone throw from mine.
He is sounding as if he didn't support GEJ 2nd term..in-short, he even got a commendation from an XYZ group thanking him for his support towards GEJ election bid.

I think He's talking lyk this cos he understands the near impossiblity of his joining the APC.

PolY-tRicKs at work.
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Adekorya:
Nigerian politicians comment can be funny sometimes

Wetin b the connection btw masturbation and politics?

Short time relief that ain't the real thing.
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by jacksonite: 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
doctokwus:

- U want me to take serious a man who says that salary cut without allowances is symbolic without knowing allowances are calculated based on percentages of salaries?
- U want me to take serious a man who claims PMB was not prepared for leadership because he is taking his time to assemble a team after laying a proper groundwork?
If GEJ is therefore by his own inference said to have been prepared with the kind of monumental failure he became as president,then may all other leaders after him not be prepared.
Please next time tag me for serious minded assertions by knowledgeable people,not this type from a kindergarten politician who should instead be trying to understand issues well before being allowed space in the press.
PDP chieftain indeed,he should rather be called a village chieftain!
If allowances are calculated on percentages of salaries then what about security votes that run in to hundreds of millions. what percentages are they? There is no denying the fact that these salary cuts are smokescreens to deceive gullible Nigerians like you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by realest247(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Buhari is crazily masturbating indeed. But we are seeing the Change as it's relative you know! We must learn to live with whatever consequences. Hahaha. Brainlost of a President

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by jacksonite: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
sammyj:
So he refused to development his party and region? There are too many pupils on nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
It's so refreshing to know the PDP has finally accepted the fact it bungled it's chances of providing meaningful and purposeful government for the food people of the federal republic of Nigeria. It has to allow for the injection of new, visionary and transparent people. The old guards must give way for the party to survive and possibly thrive. It must deliver a very sincere apology to the people of Nigeria.

As for the APC, let it quit the mastu.rbation...very funny!!!!
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by ogundeleai(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Some people need to be told here that defending jonathan who himself must have learnt lesson in the last 2 months is a waste of time..
The fact remain that jonathan can't rule this country again and the earlier his myopic loyalist aware and accept this , the better
One fact remain if he's to be at helm of affairs of this nation for the next 4 yrs, this country will be history..
So why defending nonsense and inept administration Nigeria witness in the last 6yrs..
"Rada-rada"
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by sammyj: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
. grin grin
jacksonite:
So he refused to development his party and region? There are too many pupils on nairaland!
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by Duru1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
It is a shame only in the jungle called Nigeria that a character such as Muhammad Buhari is elected president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by chuose: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
[size=13pt]I think say Na only Christ Embassy dey do masturbation[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
From the comments I ve read so far, a lot of folks think this guy is Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu.
He is chief Chyna Iwuanyanwu a much younger and less popular politician
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by nightmile: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
ceejayluv:
Jeez... masturbation jibe aside, I never knew Chief iwuanyanwu was this truthfully blunt.

A supposed red cap thief spitting shit from his upper latrine
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Two month after, we are yet to see the change.I.e,#1=$1.#40per ltr of fuel.#5k monthly for each graduate.Free meal for school pupils. Public declaration of asset.Rather than fighting corruption in all spheres of govt from lord luggard regime, baba is busy persecuting his perceived enemies.
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 26, 2015
funlord:
grin

Somebody dey vex because wanton award of phantom deals 2 him companies don hard! Abeg park well!
Dis is just the beginning, dem go soon fear fear shocked

Dedicated to all d Wafi (Warri) guys in d house tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by Billygee2u: 5:41am On Jul 26, 2015
Flets:
Words on marble! !

Cutting an annual salary of 14M in half while turning a blind eye to over 500M monthly security vote is tantamount to masturbation on dry palms.

Buhari should stop the white wash and get to work.
Buhari is a bloody hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by anjile123: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2015
Isabella . if you, thought Rachel `s blog is neat... last tuesday I bought a brand new Subaru Impreza after having made $9569 this munth and even more than ten-grand this past month . it's actualy the nicest-job Ive ever had . I started this 4 months ago and right away was earning more than $82 per/hr . try this out.
http://jobhome50.tk/

cheesy grin shocked shocked shocked[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) / Edo 2020: PDP Aspirants, Stalwarts Resist Obaseki / Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.