Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Kindly Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly Advise (605 Views)

Hey Guys Kindly Rate My Hot Bikini Pictures (viewers Discretion: Unclothedness) / Kindly Advise / Kindly Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Advise by Gydion(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
A
Re: Kindly Advise by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
i dey come...
Re: Kindly Advise by shalomm: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Gydion:

A wonderful evening to you all,

I've bin dating this gel for over 3 months now. It was very interesting wen we first started but a month lata she changed bt I noticed she always want to chat with me wen she needs money.

That's wen she will say she misses me and chat sweet with me

She was with me thursday and left me chatting on her bbm, until I told her dat she didn't even have time for me despite she came to visit me, den she now left her phone.

I took her phone and realize that a guy called mr olamelekan ping her, I told her someone ping her and she collected to reply. So I went back to her phone and discovered that she ended the chat.

I den search for mr olamilekan and write "ok" as a new chat, den he started the conversation with me. I told him, 'wat do u have for me" and he said "I know u don't like kissing bt sex" though I notice wen I make attempt to kiss her, she doesn't really show interest in it. On the chat mr olamilekan den said "I'll be expecting u tomorrow" which she told me she will be going to her uncle's place.

I showed her everything bt she still denied he is just a frd. Which I know he is dating the guy, I have made up my mind to zero the gel

Our first meeting on bed, her pussy smells a lot bt I tot it was because we just had sex bt her pussy really smells. I didn't touch her on thursday and friday bt I still perceive smells. Though she just finish her menstration bt she smells

I want to believe the gel have bin sleeping with guys around, though I also confirmed it frm those who know her very well, I really love this gel despite the fact that she smells.

Bt I want to zero my mind frm her cos she cheats and that fact might have contituted the smell.

What do u think guys

you have the answer to your question...

Re: Kindly Advise by Gydion(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
Come back dharniel
Re: Kindly Advise by tosyne2much(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
So what advice do you need ?

I don't just get it.. You said you are trying to get her off your chest because you suspected her to be cheating, and you further added that you still love her despite the fact that her kitty-cat smells. Why laying emphasis on smelly kitty-cat ?

I don't just understand the morale of this post
Re: Kindly Advise by stan241(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op i na eso local ganja?? What's with the smelly kitty cat repetition you nor nor say i dey chop

Now young man because i believe you are one, what exactly do you want us to do for you? Advise! Her down below smells like oke hausa and yet you continue to kolombi her,you know quite well that "uncle" is also collecting ration and yet you continue with her

You even get mind enter the place immediately after that her "fasting period" and yet you are complaining

Look its simple you clearly are only interested in playing ten ten on the bed with her so keep playing just make sure you wear hand glove before una start sha

And i so pity the next girl that opens her leg for you after you have put your john thomas inside something that according to you, smells like "oke hausa"

Now young man,
Re: Kindly Advise by Peachess(f): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
OP you're living in denial. You're pained. Why screw a girl when you know she smells down there or you just discovered she smells bad after you caught her cheating? I don't know what advise you seek for but it's your personal life and nobody cares.
Re: Kindly Advise by Cutehector(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
All these kyn yeye love....
Re: Kindly Advise by ChynoBEATS: 2:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Peachess:
OP you're living in denial. You're pained. Why screw a girl when you know she smells down there or you just discovered she smells bad after you caught her cheating? I don't know what advise you seek for but it's your personal life and nobody cares.

Lmao grin

(1) (Reply)

Women O! / Unbelievable! Register With Pocketmoni And Get A Samsung Note II! / Casual Sex Can Guarantee Healthier, Better Sperm: Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.