Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. (80074 Views)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Gloryblossom(f): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Benoxvals:
What they wear is simple does not mean it's cheap..it's all about Chioce..sometimes I buy some high brand for myself and they always defer from the cheap once.
Mind you,those girls are still under their parents wings,wait until they are independent and their parents are no longer in power then you check mate.
kindly tell them let them here.just one dress code they just saw they v already condem all nija babes

1 Like

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Gloryblossom(f): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
WHO IS THIS ONE AGAIN angry

APPRECIATING RUBBISH ABI undecided

WOMAN GET DEE BEHIND ME!!!

DEVILISH SET OF WOMANBEINGS
ur mama na one of us,includin d wife u will gt married too na same nija,y u de bleep ehn.niga tink ooo check google n c some wears those girls put on n d prise.it will buy ur entire wadrope since de born u.nonsense. Talkin without evidence,ppl like r d ones that come after girls on bomb short n short gowns n u come here to form rubbish.some of u guys buy those short gowns for us.Bleep up niga am ashame of u
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gloryblossom:
ur mama na one of us,includin d wife u will gt married too na same nija,y u de bleep ehn.niga tink ooo check google n c some wears those girls put on n d prise.it will buy ur entire wadrope since de born u.nonsense. Talkin without evidence,ppl like r d ones that come after girls on bomb short n short gowns n u come here to form rubbish.some of u guys buy those short gowns for us.Bleep up niga am ashame of u
AND YOU THINK YOU ARE MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL undecided

PEOPLE LIKE ME COME AFTER GIRLS WITH BUM SHORT!!!

DO YOU KNOW PEOPLE LIKE ME undecided

HOW DO YOU KNOW I AM ONE OF THEM? undecided

WOMAN!!! TRYTO BE MORE CIVILIZE
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Gloryblossom(f): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Gbam! The fact is that i no longer care about Men when i shop for my clothes. I just buy and wear what i like. My comfort comes first,before whatever any man thinks. If i feel like painting,i do it. If i wanna wear a polo and jean skirt,i do it. There is a level where you will come to apperciate your style and disregard people's opinion.
am tellin u some nija guys r just bunch of bleeped crap fake ass,is wen it comes to nija girls there mouth wag n de will still b d one tellin dia frnds dat babe is not on point,she those not look good,I don't blame those girls that fake themself to get them that's just wat feet them.even some of the guys in my street find it difficult to talk to me,blc I don't dress wired fix all d fixable n splash my face with makeup.hunnie any guy that don't aprec8 us d way we r sud bleep out.my aim is to make heaven not to make man
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Michyeddy(f): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
MrDoGood:
Girls just hate it when you tell them the truth. Only few will listen I.e those who think like men.

When I see talk like this I marvel.
"think like men"?? when will you realise that women and men are wired differently..what is so special about Men that women have to think like them? The sooner you appreciate a woman for who she is, respect her and learn to deal with her flaws then I think you would have succeeded in growing up a bit more.
Ladies,,There is beauty in simplicity, there's also beauty in looking classy.. whichever rocks your boat and you can afford..

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Gloryblossom(f): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
AND YOU THINK YOU ARE MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL undecided

PEOPLE LIKE ME COME AFTER GIRLS WITH BUM SHORT!!!

DO YOU KNOW PEOPLE LIKE ME undecided

HOW DO YOU KNOW I AM ONE OF THEM? undecided

WOMAN!!! TRYTO BE MORE CIVILIZE
u need d civilizatn more for talkin trash @ ist,if u were civilise u won't comment trash here abt women,wen u know too well u not living with obama n dia daughters.
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gloryblossom:
u need d civilizatn more for talkin trash @ ist,if u were civilise u won't comment trash here abt women,wen u know too well u not living with obama n dia daughters.
COME!!

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM angry DID I EVEN QUOTE YOU AT THE FIRST PLACE?

DON'T FIGHT ANOTHER 'S MAN BATTLE.

IT IS OKK., GO AND SLEEP
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by eddy1212(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
yes they look simple here but so are many Nigerian girls. lets not generalize cos of some that are materialistic. we still got tons of beautiful down to earth simple good Nigerian girls.
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Gloryblossom(f): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
COME!!

IT IS OKK., GO AND SLEEP
I don't have a problem,n stop refering to naija babes as notin knowin to well u r a nigerians and from d@ same nigerian womb is were u came out from.talk for urself not others.n don't forget some guys dress wired saggin,dred lockin,pircin of eye,mouth n ear,if we start condemin u guys d way u guys do by now una for don know how far,preach to guys as well that dresses unclad.huh wake up from sleep
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Gloryblossom(f): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
COME!!

IT IS OKK., GO AND SLEEP
I don't have a problem,n stop refering to naija babes as notin knowin to well u r a nigerian and from d@ same nigerian womb is were u came out from.talk for urself not others.n don't forget some guys dress wired saggin,dred lockin,pircin of eye,mouth n ear,if we start condemin u guys d way u guys do by now una for don know how far,preach to guys as well that dresses unclad.huh wake up from sleep
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gloryblossom:
am tellin u some nija guys r just bunch of bleeped crap fake ass,is wen it comes to nija girls there mouth wag n de will still b d one tellin dia frnds dat babe is not on point,she those not look good,I don't blame those girls that fake themself to get them that's just wat feet them.even some of the guys in my street find it difficult to talk to me, blc I don't dress wired fix all d fixable n splash my face with makeup.hunnie any guy that don't aprec8 us d way we r sud bleep out.my aim is to make heaven not to make man

THEN WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING UP AND DOWN angry

I THINK YOU HAVE SOME HIDING SADNESS INSIDE OF YOU!!

BUT JUST DON'T THROW IT OUT ON SOMEONE WITH INSULT
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Gloryblossom(f): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
eddy1212:
yes they look simple here but so are many Nigerian girls. lets not generalize cos of some that are materialistic. we still got tons of beautiful down to earth simple good Nigerian girls.
kindly tell that to some fools here wagging there mouth that call themself men,condemin all nija babes,tmrw de will say nija guys de gossip see as there mouth wags.tnks bro
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gloryblossom:
I don't have a problem,n stop refering to naija babes as notin knowin to well u r a nigerian and from d@ same nigerian womb is were u came out from.talk for urself not others.n don't forget some guys dress wired saggin,dred lockin,pircin of eye,mouth n ear,if we start condemin u guys d way u guys do by now una for don know how far,preach to guys as well that dresses unclad.huh wake up from sleep

I REFER TO MOST NAIJA BABES AS NOTHING, BUT THERE ARE SOME WHO IS SOMETHING.

ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR NAIJA WOMEN OR WHAT? undecided
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Gloryblossom(f): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:

THEN WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING UP AND DOWN angry

I THINK YOU HAVE SOME HIDING SADNESS INSIDE OF YOU!!

BUT JUST DON'T THROW IT OUT ON SOMEONE WITH INSULT
oga if my post is hurtin d heal out of u next time b specific dnt generize wat u don't know,n by d way I nva insulted u,u did dat ist n I did my generally d way u did urs huh.
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by cyprus000: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
illiad:

Conspiracy theorists, damned living too long in their own head they almost assume the world is mad and they are the only sane fellas left.

such an ironic life they lead!

[size=13pt]
Who are they, sire?.

Hope you ain't refering to me,cos if I happen to be the one you mean as "they".

Google will be very useful in educating your ignorance on the above facts made.

Nothing up there,is a fiction. They are all facts which is accessible both offline and online.
[/size]
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by cooluc(f): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
*thumbs up* op....u nailed it cheesy
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Gloryblossom(f): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:

I REFER TO MOST NAIJA BABES AS NOTHING, BUT THERE ARE SOME WHO IS SOMETHING.

ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR NAIJA WOMEN OR WHAT? undecided
u wud hv clearify that from ur ist comment ok.yes m fightin for nija babes u don't spoil our reputation outside n expect me to keep shut.this is a public forum u guys r d one spoiling d names of nija girls
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gloryblossom:
oga if my post is hurtin d heal out of u next time b specific dnt generize wat u don't know,n by d way I nva insulted u,u did dat ist n I did my generally d way u did urs huh.
undecided

YOU ARE STILL NOT MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL...

DID I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR POST AT THE FIRST PLACE undecided

I STILL CAN'T FIND WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TRYING TO PROTECT.
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gloryblossom:
u wud hv clearify that from ur ist comment ok.yes m fightin for nija babes u don't spoil our reputation outside n expect me to keep shut.this is a public forum u guys r d one spoiling d names of nija girls
WHICH REPUTATION undecided

THE REPUTATION OF SCAMMING MEN UP AND DOWN OR THE REPUTATION OF BEING MATERIALISTIC undecided

RATHER YOUR SPECIES HAVE DID ALOT OF HARMS THAN GOOD
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Gloryblossom(f): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
undecided

YOU ARE STILL NOT MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL...

DID I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR POST AT THE FIRST PLACE undecided

I STILL CAN'T FIND WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TRYING TO PROTECT.
yes u did v sometin wen u refer to all woman.u r d one who is not makin sense from onset
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Gloryblossom(f): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
WHICH REPUTATION undecided

THE REPUTATION OF SCAMMING MEN UP AND DOWN OR THE REPUTATION OF BEING MATERIALISTIC undecided

RATHER YOUR SPECIES HAVE DID ALOT OF HARMS THAN GOOD
just d way urs spoilts us.wu gav d hand to scam if u guys were ever faithful wu will scam u,or if u dint complain of aw ugly we r,we won't v been materialistic,u guys dint aprec8 d real beauty God gave us n wat do u expect from us,we will give u exactly wat brings u close to us.so wen talkin realise u guys started it ist

1 Like

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gloryblossom:
yes u did v sometin wen u refer to all woman .u r d one who is not makin sense from onset

YOU ARE ONE HELL OF A STRANGE WOMAN ON THIS FORUM undecided

JUST TELL ME!

ARE YOU THANK TYPE OF MATERIALISTIC WOMAN?

ARE YOU THANK TYPE WHO ONLY THAT THINK OF THEMSELF?

ARE YOU THE MONEY TYPE?

ARE YOU THE CHEATING TYPE?
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by oluwarantimi(f): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
There are lots of Nigerian girls that dress simple, but it's the ones with all the fakes "le ma ma ronju mo" greedy guys. You will be looking for big barbecue chicken when suya is right in front of you then start complaining that suya is scarce. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gloryblossom:
just d way urs spoilts us.wu gav d hand to scam if u guys were ever faithful wu will scam u,or if u dint complain of aw ugly we r,we won't v been materialistic,u guys dint aprec8 d real beauty God gave us n wat do u expect from us,we will give u exactly wat brings u close to us.so wen talkin realise u guys started it ist

THIS IS WERE YOU MISS ROAD!!

1. THERE ARE MANY FAITHFULL GUYS BUT LESS FAITHFULL WOMEN

2. BECAUSE OF YOUR DEMANDING ATTITUDE THAT'S WHY MOST GUYS APPEAR RICH ( AND YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS FALL FOR THIS, AND WHEN YOU REALISE IT, YOU START MAKING THIS "ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME" NOT KNOWING ONE IS AROUND THE CORNER WHO LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE, WHAT YOU ARE AND NO MATTER YOUR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE. BUT YOU TAKE HIM AS PIECE OF SHITTE) AND WHEN THAT SAME GUY ACHIEVE SOMETHING GREAT! THAT'S WHEN YOU PEOPLE START SHOWING UP.

WHY WON'T HE USE AND DUMB YOU undecided
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Gloryblossom(f): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:

YOU ARE ONE HELL OF A STRANGE WOMAN ON THIS FORUM undecided

JUST TELL ME!

ARE YOU THANK TYPE OF MATERIALISTIC WOMAN?

ARE YOU THANK TYPE WHO ONLY THAT THINK OF THEMSELF?

ARE YOU THE MONEY TYPE?

ARE YOU THE CHEATING TYPE?
We have always being taught that women's body will
cause men to commit sin.
We were told that if women showed too much of their
body it would cause men to do silly things.
Lets be clear: A woman's body is not dangerous to you,
her body will not cause you harm, it will not make you
do silly things.
If you do silly things it is because you choose to do silly
things.
Do not blame the women for wearing what works for
them and what they want rather blame the men who do
silly things because they cannot hold themselves from
being silly
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by cyprus000: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gloryblossom:

[size=13pt]
Ma'am.

The point you just made is pure fallacy,which is sentimentally conned.

Especially not being appreciative. you claim to be the reason.
ladies are materialistic.
[/size]
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Gloryblossom(f): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:

THIS IS WERE YOU MISS ROAD!!

1. THERE ARE MANY FAITHFULL GUYS BUT LESS FAITHFULL WOMEN

2. BECAUSE OF YOUR DEMANDING ATTITUDE THAT'S WHY MOST GUYS APPEAR RICH ( AND YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS FALL FOR THIS, AND WHEN YOU REALISE IT, YOU START MAKING THIS "ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME" NOT KNOWING ONE IS AROUND THE CORNER WHO LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE, WHAT YOU ARE AND NO MATTER YOUR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE. BUT YOU TAKE HIM AS PIECE OF SHITTE) AND WHEN THAT SAME GUY ACHIEVE SOMETHING GREAT! THAT'S WHEN YOU PEOPLE START SHOWING UP.

WHY WON'T HE USE AND DUMB YOU undecided
and that is why I made it clear to u talk for urslf n not for others.no guy born of woman can use and dumb me.wen am not sick I wiill be d one to dumb u wen I realise u r not realize u don't v a goal in ur life,n mind u some Men r demandin,some form wat de r not just to woo a woman n de get d bad result.so kindly be proud to talk for urself not all women r d same,same goes to men
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gloryblossom:
We have always being taught that women's body will
cause men to commit sin.
We were told that if women showed too much of their
body it would cause men to do silly things.
Lets be clear: A woman's body is not dangerous to you,
her body will not cause you harm, it will not make you
do silly things.
If you do silly things it is because you choose to do silly
things.
Do not blame the women for wearing what works for
them and what they want rather blame the men who do
silly things because they cannot hold themselves from
being silly
YOU STILL ARE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL undecided
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Gloryblossom(f): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Ma'am.

The point you just made is pure fallacy,which is sentimentally conned.

Especially not being appreciative. you claim to be the reason.
ladies are materialistic.
[/size]

m not d reason why there materialistic,tnk God for google go n read d history of women n why de bhv d way de do.m not frick by materials tinz it those not fit me nd m not confortable with it
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gloryblossom:
and that is why I made it clear to u talk for urslf n not for others.no guy born of woman can use and dumb me.wen am not sick I wiill be d one to dumb u wen I realise u r not realize u don't v a goal in ur life,n mind u some Men r demandin,some form wat de r not just to woo a woman n de get d bad result.so kindly be proud to talk for urself not all women r d same,same goes to men
YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO DUMB WHO undecided

JUST LOOK AT YOURSELF. WHO IS YOURSELF AND WHO IS OTHERS.

YOU ARE STILL NOT MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Gloryblossom(f): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOU STILL ARE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL undecided
tnks but v just make my point clear,bliv it or not if u c all women likke that u will b vin d biggest p in life.I rest my case
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Afropolitan(f): 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
favourmic:
In this picture , those teenage girls are daughters to the strongest man on Earth , Obama right ? Ok ..

Can you see how simple and down to earth their dressing were ? No wedge shoes , no expensive handbags , no gold or silver necklace covering their necks . No Brazilian hair or most importantly no make up ! They just come simple . Natural looks , normal cheap bags , cheap sandals and very moderate gowns .

I just wish our sisters can learn how that life is simple and stop bothering your husband for all those things . Be contented with what you have and be happy . You can see how happy and how they were laughing irrespective of the fact that they were not dressed expensively . Or do you think they don't know about all those high fashion ?

Your beauty is not about those things but about how you carry yourself . Wash and iron the little clothes you have wear them and have a personality that's all that matters .
sorry to bust your bubble. I see the modesty but those clothes aren't cheap o. Modesty does not equal cheap. The Nigerian mentality that flashy = expensive is not true everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.