Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. (740 Views)

Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters / Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial / Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by Tonylyte(m): 6:31am On Jul 26, 2015
Buhari: I am intending to grant all corrupt apc card carrying members, both old and new members. Now listen, you have only one opportunity to be free. raise your hand up if you have stolen or diverted government fund, and you are so corrupt but you don't want to go to jail

Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by INTROVERT(f): 6:32am On Jul 26, 2015
grin
Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by SouthernBreeze(m): 6:32am On Jul 26, 2015
Lol
Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by EasternLion: 6:33am On Jul 26, 2015
....ok

Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by shaiba(f): 6:40am On Jul 26, 2015
What about PDP and other party members? undecided
Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by Tonylyte(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin
One day u go first comment, even before the original post. Lol, I envy your phone type and your network.
Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by Tonylyte(m): 7:19am On Jul 26, 2015
shaiba:
What about PDP and other party members? undecided
Talk about ''change'' pdpians we know are ''corrupt''.
Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by rawtouch: 7:27am On Jul 26, 2015
They don't know its a trap
Re: That Monent: I Am Ready To Grant Amnesty To Corrupt Apc Members. by ApcSucks: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2015
grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Benin Republic Supports Fight Against Boko Haram With 800 Troops / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Seeking To Join In Fight Against Buhari's Govt. / Gabon Deports 500 W’africans, Separates Nigerian From Wife, Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.