Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,173 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

9 Ways On How To Get Over Someone You Were Deeply In Love With - Talkofabuja.com - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Ways On How To Get Over Someone You Were Deeply In Love With - Talkofabuja.com (1094 Views)

What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him / 9 Ways On How To Get Over Someone You Were Deeply In Love With / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Ways On How To Get Over Someone You Were Deeply In Love With - Talkofabuja.com by abokisas: 7:27am On Jul 26, 2015
I have been reading through the comments on my previous post and I landed on a comment of my friend Hang Nguyen. She commented saying "I cannot do it." I asked her "why?" and she replied "It's so difficult to forget him, doctor. I want to give up..."
Well, in those few words of hers I felt her pain because I have been there so many times. So, since I have been getting a number of questions in my inbox from my other friends and fans also asking me how they can get over their lovers (now exes) I decided to write this article and share it to you all.
But before that, Hang Nguyen, sorry for all what you are going through my dear friend.. But all you should know you aren’t alone. Many people are going through the same.
With that being said let me start off straight away.
Getting over someone you once loved so much is never an easy thing. It takes time depending on one's feelings and the love they had for that person. Some people take months, years and others a life time. But getting over someone has to start with you.

First of all you have to accept it in your heart that the relationship didn't work out for a reason. Either it was your own making or theirs. But the point is it wasn't meant to be. When you understand that, then you have to get yourself together and move on because that's not the end of your life.

Secondly, you have to forgive them for whatever thing they did or said to you that hurt you. And you should also forgive yourself for being lied on, used, fooled, and for whatever bad thing you did to them.

Thirdly, you have to cut off the communication from them. Don’t contact them again (in case they call or text you, don’t rush to pick or reply them. And when you pick up or text back don’t give them much of your time), stop checking them out on the internet to know what’s new in their life (don’t delete or block them because you might need them with time for them to see how happy and strong you will be without them), and avoid those friends who bring rumors to you concerning them.

Fourth, don’t venture into those places you used to hang in with them until you are fully healed because they bring back the memories and that will refresh the wounds you are trying to heal.

Fifth, remove all the memory triggers. In this I mean all those things that remind you of them. The gifts, the photos, the text messages… Don’t burn them but just keep them out of your reach. When you keep them around you, they will always remind you of them.

Sixth, avoid being alone. Keep around trusted friends and family members. Have fun and enjoy your life with them.
Seventh, make yourself busy with something productive. It may be a career, or a hobby. This will save you from being a lone, reminiscing about everything and second guessing all what happened.

Eighth, work on yourself. In this I mean, eat a balance diet and perform some exercises, go to the gym… all this will make you look well and it will keep your body in shape.

Then lastly, but not the least pray about it. Tell God all your heart burdens. Share all your pain to Him and ask him to help you find some better and that you deserve.
I’m sure if you put all this into consideration you won’t remain the same. Just like I told you, I have been there many times but I did the same things and here I am now. I’m happy and life is going on very well. You too can get over them and you can be happy again.
Be strong & take care of yourself

hope this ya out
Blessings,

for more relationship problems
visit http://www.talkofabuja.com/search/label/Relationship%20%26%20Tips
Re: 9 Ways On How To Get Over Someone You Were Deeply In Love With - Talkofabuja.com by Mancity26(m): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2015
Have heard u....#funnynation
Re: 9 Ways On How To Get Over Someone You Were Deeply In Love With - Talkofabuja.com by ELTON123(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2015
:cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: 9 Ways On How To Get Over Someone You Were Deeply In Love With - Talkofabuja.com by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2015
t
Re: 9 Ways On How To Get Over Someone You Were Deeply In Love With - Talkofabuja.com by Welrez(m): 7:33am On Jul 26, 2015
To get FTC these days is so hard, competing against guys that have supersonic browsers! I need to upgrade.
Re: 9 Ways On How To Get Over Someone You Were Deeply In Love With - Talkofabuja.com by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2015
Same old poo!
Re: 9 Ways On How To Get Over Someone You Were Deeply In Love With - Talkofabuja.com by tshane: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2015
This is the time to be more serious with whatever activity you're engaged in. Get your mind off relationship ish for the time being then focus on other things then you will see that it won't take long before the feelings you have for your partner depart from you.
Re: 9 Ways On How To Get Over Someone You Were Deeply In Love With - Talkofabuja.com by MsBliss(f): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2015

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Dat Men Notice In Women At First Sight / My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! / Photo: Mathematical Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.