Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Is Nnamdi Kanu Gradually Filling The Ojukwu Vacuum? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nnamdi Kanu Gradually Filling The Ojukwu Vacuum? (703 Views)

Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? / Restructuring And The Ojukwu Mindset / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Gradually Filling The Ojukwu Vacuum? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Gradually Filling The Ojukwu Vacuum? by jieta: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Gradually Filling The Ojukwu Vacuum? by DPCreampie: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2015
of course he is
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Gradually Filling The Ojukwu Vacuum? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2015
DPCreampie:
of course he is
Not even in his dream
The great ojukwu was never a coward like him
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Gradually Filling The Ojukwu Vacuum? by Sunofgod(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2015
Op - Stop being silly . . . .how can you even compare the two!
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Gradually Filling The Ojukwu Vacuum? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2015
Sunofgod:
Op - Stop being silly . . . .how can you even compare the two!
that's the problem with our people, primitive ways of reasoning and talking...what vacuum did ojukwu leave?? did I ask a question? did I say anything about him being as great or having achieved what ojukwu did?NO...the question was...Is he filling the vacuum ojukwu left after his death? are the biafrans hopeful again?does he have followership
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Gradually Filling The Ojukwu Vacuum? by Sunofgod(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2015
BADNEAT:
that's the problem with our people, primitive ways of reasoning and talking...what vacuum did ojukwu leave?? did I ask a question? did I say anything about him being as great or having achieved what ojukwu did?NO...the question was...Is he filling the vacuum ojukwu left after his death? are the biafrans hopeful again?does he have followership

Stop being ridiculous . . . .this boy (kanu) is disgracing the cause!
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Gradually Filling The Ojukwu Vacuum? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2015
Sunofgod:

Stop being ridiculous . . . .this boy (kanu) is disgracing the cause!
brother, I don't agree entirely with the guys ways but,go to the remote areas...he has gained popularity and I encourage his publicity towards the cause,tho I hv my reservations

(1) (Reply)

Impeachment: Court Grants Ex-ondo Deputy Gov Urgent Hearing / Prophet Fails To Resurrect, Lands 5 People In Trouble After Telling Them To Bury / NNPC Removes Head Of Crude Oil Sales Days After NRGI Alleged N6.4 Trillion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.