Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? (12915 Views)

Meet The 14-year-old Boy Who Started Syria War, What Ipob And Arewa Youth Should / Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / Statistics Of The Biafrian War: What Chance Does Odua /arewa Military Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by midolian(m): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:
All these self appointed English Language teachers we have in Nairaland is becoming an eye sour!.

The thing dey taya me!.
I dey tel u.

nothing tire me pass all these children wey develop interest in politics overnight because they think politics is all about defending "our pipu"/"our broda"/"our oyel" and probably because they r no more relevant in the romance section(sonofmark).

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by philips70(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2015
If the PDP call the current war on corruption a witch hunt and one sided, I suggest they chill till they come in again and start their own witch hunt. As long as an innocent man will not be witch hunted at the end of the day all corrupt persons will be in jail and the country will have a good template for governance. It's no one's fault GEJ decided to pay lip service to corruption whilst his men and others loot the country blind. Anybody who swears GEJ himself did not partake in the plundering of Nigeria's resources will not even move an inch before going down. We will never continue like this and my generation will not only travel to Europe before seeing good things of life. Retrieve our monies and jail them all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by PassingShot(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2015
My position remains as I have stated severally. I wish any of the supporters of GEJ administration will answer the questions in my post below:

This is one of the reasons I say we are doomed especially going by what we read on forums like NL where people defend corrupt officials.

Nigerians are the most backward set of people in the world. In a sane society, pauperized citizens, irrespective of their nationalities, will stage protests to support accelerated probe of the most corrupt administration in the history of the nation.

1.I ask TANoids and their fellow wailers again, did Jonathan's and his ministers' loots benefit you in one way or the other?

2. In what way will you benefit from their stolen wealth other than for PMB to try recover some of them and use same for further development of Nigeria?

3.Or would you prefer PMB to look away, steal as much as he can too and allow incoming ministers loot as they wish; then leave the stage worse off than he met it and we continue the cycle till we become a failed state completely?

I wonder how we got ourselves in this type of psyche that supports and defends corruption!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2015
midolian:
chaai! I never knew u were this dumb. I shouldn't have wasted my time replying ya mention in the first place. You think ya paymaster is still d president? What do u hav to say about those in the APC that were arraigned by the EFCC? And if you think Buhari influences the court judgements, then you are more dumb than I think. Cos if Buhari influences court judgements, FFK would be in jail by now. This you know very well.

Submit ya petitions if u can. If you can't, jst shut da fvck up and go back to the romance section where u belong.

Trust me, I could resort to cursing you out and still better you at it but I do not want to compete with your idiocy.

Saraki's wife is being haunted for obvious reasons - for her husband's anti-party stance.

How come the same Saraki was allowed to contest on the platform of "saints" (APC) when he was pro-APC?grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2015
midolian:
I dey tel u.

nothing tire me pass all these children wey develop interest in politics overnight because they think politics is all about defending "our pipu"/"our broda"/"our oyel" and probably because they r no more relevant in the romance section(sonofmark).

You can't even argue to save your reputation.

Argue with facts. Why is Fayemi still free?
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Yes we want corruption kicked out but when the corruption crusade is been performed on just a set of people then we have a problem. Its buhari's destiny to divide nigeria.

Let corruption continue.
Nobody should be probed.
Let our schools be on strike year in year out while we watch our so called leaders send their children to foreign land to school.
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by joseph1832(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2015
midolian:
I dey tel u.

Even Mizmycoli self. When I noticed she started commenting here, I asked her if "she miss road". I believe they think or rather believe this section is like the Romance section where un inform opinion is the order of the day.

Notice how they make a list for everything? Ten reason this, five reason for that, 8 reason for you and seven reason for me. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by MizMyColi(f): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Even Mizmycoli self. When I noticed she started commenting here, I asked her if "she miss road". I believe they think or rather believe this section is like the Romance section where un inform opinion is the order of the day.

Notice how they make a list for everything? Ten reason this, five reason for that, 8 reason for you and seven reason for me. Lol.

Dude, I'm here to stay.
Get used to it and stop wanking on my moniker.
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by ba7man(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
barcanista:
This report is filled with hypocrisy. I am not surprised because this medium (Leadership) is owned by APC Chieftain and Buhari Campaigner for the 2011 and 2015 Presidential Elections.

Let's see...

There was nothing "illegal" in the $2.1b ECA. In fact, I challenge anyone to state which law was broken. However, it is a fact that the former Minister made the withdrawal knwon even before it was effected. We are not saying that Buhari shouldn't "probe", what we are saying that he shouldn't do it hypocritically with the sole aim of pronouncing someone guilty even before unearthing facts. Just like what Oshiomole was doing.

Allegation of money laundering? This is funny... Not even the DSS made such allegation! We however, want to see the foreign accounts that the money was laundered or the bank that helped in laundering the money. This is plainly absurd. As for the rubbish allegation of treason, the so-called "incriminating evidence" by the DSs are all jokes. What is stopping them from filing a suit in court? Buhari is yet to convince Nigerians of any offence by Sambo.

We all agree with this. In fact, I encourage Buhari to start by revisiting Sanusi's indictment by the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria. He also need to bring Obj to book for Power scam and PTDF, Atiku (PTDF), Saraki (Societe Bank), Haliburton guys, the Abachas, NNPC thieves etc.

As stated above...

Which APC members? Nyako was indicted under GEJ, Saraki's wife is being haunted for political reasons (I care not about the Sarakis). When will he pursue the case against Sylva, Amaechi, Atiku, Obasanjo, Tinubu etc?
Dude calm your b00bies.

Buhari's starting from the biggest criminals from the previous administration since it happens to be the most corrupt ever witnessed in Nigeria.

They happen to be PDP associates and members since they were the ones in power and had full access to the pot of honey.

This is a case of ''ashimapeyinkotikanyin''.
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
Dude, I'm here to stay. Get used to it and stop wanking on my moniker.
Oya! lets hear your say.

Or are you among those who benefited from the stolen funds?
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by midolian(m): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:

hahahahhaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by MizMyColi(f): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Oya! lets hear your say.

Or are you among those who benefited from the stolen funds?

You are duly *IGNORED* and you know why...
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by MizMyColi(f): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
midolian:

You should be calling out the sheer stupidity in his post and not laughing.
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by joseph1832(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dude, I'm here to stay.
Get used to it and stop wanking on my moniker.
I don't self-service on female monikers who possess common sense! tongue Besides, I'm already use to seeing peeps with common sense and no sense at all here, so you shouldn't be any different. tongue

Now be a good dog and obey your masters whistle. Lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by joseph1832(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Sheer stewpidity? Well I've never bothered about the opinions of people with common sense and neither should you midolian. cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:

It's "LOL" and not "Lol". All acronyms should be (type-)written in uppercase letters.

Funny how you are the same guy who kept ranting against Tomfrench emerging as Mr. Nairaland ,'Romancelanders' being more favoured and why folks like yourself aren't considered while Naijaboiy was laying waste to your claims.grin

You want me to post links? I'm extremely good at digging up evidence.grin

Funny how the 'Romancelanders' you spite so much double as 'Literaturelanders' and they have a better command of the English Language than 'floaters' like yourself and Midolian. You can't blame us for your flaws, can you?cheesy

We all agree proper articulation is a yardstick for judging intelligence, don't we?

I could start about us discussing why Confederate states in the U.S allow private gun possessions or Anglo-Sino relations and you and Midolian still wouldn't know jack about it.

Do you still want to discuss why PMB is doling out selective treatment or do I ridicule you loafers?
[/b]

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by joseph1832(m): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
PassingShot:
My position remains as I have stated severally. I wish any of the supporters of GEJ administration will answer the questions in my post below:

This is one of the reasons I say we are doomed especially going by what we read on forums like NL where people defend corrupt officials.

Nigerians are the most backward set of people in the world. In a sane society, pauperized citizens, irrespective of their nationalities, will stage protests to support accelerated probe of the most corrupt administration in the history of the nation.

1.I ask TANoids and their fellow wailers again, did Jonathan's and his ministers' loots benefit you in one way or the other?

2. In what way will you benefit from their stolen wealth other than for PMB to try recover some of them and use same for further development of Nigeria?

3.Or would you prefer PMB to look away, steal as much as he can too and allow incoming ministers loot as they wish; then leave the stage worse off than he met it and we continue the cycle till we become a failed state completely?

I wonder how we got ourselves in this type of psyche that supports and defends corruption!
The psyche came as a result of religious and tribal bigotry, senselessness, gross stewpidity and massive lip service to those who make our lives a living hell!.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by midolian(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

oh sharap! He nailed it. I ld suggest you go back to the romance section. You've fooled yaself here enough

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
midolian:

Taraba State? Now I know why you are dimwitted. Leprous Almajiri.grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by tempo37: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
midolian:
Every Nigerian agrees that corruption is a cog in Nigeria’s wheel of development and want President Muhammadu Buhari to tackle the scourge head on. But most Nigerians seem divided on where the anti-corruption war should begin. Michael Oche writes on the uneasiness breeded by Buhari’s anti-graft battle.

Few days after President Muhammadu Buhari declared his intention to probe alleged illegally withdrawn of $2.1b from the Excess Crude Account (ECA), a group known as Ijaw Peoples Development Initiative (IPDI) described the president’s decision to probe the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan as a blackmail and witch-hunt.

Though the group said it is “not against probing corrupt leaders in the country, but it must not be centered on Jonathan and his cabinet alone”.

Also, few days after agents from the Department of State Services (DSS) raided the home of former National Security Adviser (NSA), Sambo Dasuki, on allegations of money laundering and treason, supporters of the former NSA described the action of president Buhari as being vindictive against the former NSA because he was the one who led solders to arrest him in 1985.
Indeed, where and how President Buhari decides to begin his anti-corruption war seem a big burden on his administration.

“We expect the President Muhammadu Buhari’s government not to embark on selective probing of public office holders found wanting before or during his government,” Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) spokesperson Olisa Metuh said recently.
Though, Metuh agreed that “Corruption is a crime against the people, the nation and our Constitution,” he also pointed out that [color=#990000]“If your hands are clean, you will not be afraid of any probe.”
Since President Buhari declared his readiness to probe past officials, words like ‘blackmail’ and ‘witch-hunt’ have suddenly found their way into Nigeria’s political lexicon.

Analysts and commentators all agree that the president has no choice but to recover stolen funds, if he hopes to raise enough money. But the question is, how can the present administration approach the issue of corruption without being seen as selective or vindictive?

“As is often said, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. The advantage for Buhari is that Nigerians consider him a man of integrity. The president must take advantage of this,” president of Nigeria Union of Local Government Employees (NULGE), Ibrahim Khalel told LEADERSHIP Sunday.

A public affairs analyst, Sunday Ajala, also said, “The truth is Nigerians are always going to be sentimental. In this country there is a lot of sentiments attached to religion and ethnicity. The last administration of president Jonathan helped to polarise this country along religious and ethnic lines. Now, and unfortunately, whatever you do in this country, no matter how sincere, is judged along this line. But president Buhari has an opportunity because he has the backing of  the majority of Nigerians. The truth is every Nigerian is tired of the level of corruption and want to see change. That was why they voted for him. People must be brought to book, irrespective of their political, religious or ethnic affiliation”

The problem of funds embezzlement was one of the major focuses of Buhari’s presidential election campaign. The APC candidate vowed to put an end to public funds stealing. After his swearing-in, Buhari on numerous occasions, reiterated commitment to his ideas.

Analysts say there is evidence that President Muhammadu Buhari is gradually succeeding, as his anti-graft war has started yielding results. The country’s foreign reserves has improved, some ex-governors have been arraigned on charges of corruption while some of the nation’s refineries have begun to work.

On his part, the president of the Nigeria Union of Local Governemnt Employees (NULGE), Ibrahim Khaleel, counselled the president to ensure that there are no sacred cows in the fight against corruption.

“Justice, like they say, is blind. President Buhari must be blind to region, ethnicity or religion
If you are caught and found guilty, you must face the law. By the time he approaches corruption that way, Nigerians will believe him. It is this position and approach that will make Nigerians more comfortable. I am very happy with the statement he made while in the US, where he said he would not spare even his party members. Now, he must match his words with action. Nobody is happy with the level of corruption in the country.’’

Also speaking during a courtesy visit to the president of the Senate, Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) president, Ayuba Wabba, said: “President Buhari disclosed that in the last decade alone, over $150 bn of our commonwealth was stolen by public officers and stashed away in foreign banks.

‘‘Amidst these developments, the feeling and perception of Nigerians is that our anti-corruption laws are either overwhelmed or do not have the requisite edge to respond to the renewed assault on our collective conscience by those taking advantage of their position to steal and loot our commonwealth, without any qualms.”

He lamented that corruption cases being handled by our anti-corruption agencies are taking too long –some having gone on for as long as seven to nine years – are often thrown out, not for lack of merit or points of law but on mere technicalities.

“For Nigerians to regain confidence in our anti-corruption agencies and the judicial process, high profile corruption cases need to be more diligently and competently handled and dispensed with more quickly and timely at the level of the courts.

“The NLC believes that the National Assembly has a key role to play in ensuring that justice is not only done but truly seen to be done. One of the most credible ways of doing this is by strengthening the existing anti-corruption laws, so that people who steal our collective wealth can be brought to justice far much quicker than we presently have.

Corruption will reduce once people know that there is no hiding place for those who perpetuate it and that corrupt enrichment will not necessarily be able to buy them freedom from the long arm of the law. Conviction of perpetrators of corrupt practices is how corruption is being tackled in other climes, where they have fought it and brought it to a standstill.”

On his part, an executive director of Civil Society Legislative Advocacy Centre(CISLAC), Auwal Rafsanjani, said the war on corruption must be total.
[b“The fight against corruption must begin from somewhere. It must begin from somebody’s doorstep.
“In my opinion, the president is not selective. I am happy that people from his political party have been invited for questioning. Otherwise, people will say he is selective

“I think in the fight against corruption, cannot be selective. It will be a disaster for him and the good will he enjoys both locally and internationally. The fight against corruption must be total.[/b]

“We have seen some APC members arraigned. Even some people who don’t belong to any political party have been arraigned. He should go ahead and ensure that those who have looted this country are brought to book to serve as deterrent to others.

“In my opinion, what president Buhari needs to do is to ensure that government puts more efforts and carries out thorough investigations before anybody is arraigned. Otherwise, it will just be like in the past where corruption is fought on pages of newspapers.”

He adviced citizens to be involved in the anti-corruption war, stressing that it cannot be left to law enforcement agencies alone.

Another commentator, Kalu Uche, said, “I don’t believe the president is selective. What Nigerians want is result  and the buck stops at the president’s table. Most of those crying fool are only trying to blackmail the president. We know they are hirelings. Every genuine Nigerian who is interested in the development of the country wants to see the president fight corruption”

http://leadership.ng/features/449549/anti-corruption-war-what-do-nigerians-really-want

Cc: Lalasticlala, obinoscopy

What nigerians like myself want is for buhari to clarify issues on what happened to 2.5biillion dollars of oil money that dissappear ed during his stint as oil minister in 1976. If he is not one dat stole d money then he shud start his probe from thr n we will take him serious with this paithing kworupshun thingy.
2.5billion dollars was a big money back then, it disappeared without trace.
I rest my case.
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by midolian(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Sheer stewpidity? Well I've never bothered about the opinions of people with common sense and neither should you midolian. cheesygrin
sure. Trust me on that grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
midolian:
oh sharap! He nailed it. I ld suggest you go back to the romance section. You've fooled yaself here enough

Dyslexic, delusional meerkat.grin

She gives you hell, doesn't she? You can't even make an error-free sentence even if your life depends on it.grin

4 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by MizMyColi(f): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
midolian:

Okay.
Thanks.
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by Ghandi12: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Good questions but I hope President Buhari is not being deterred by all these protests and complaints.

Human beings, naturally we love good things but always afraid or reluctant going through the process of achieving them.

God parted the sea the Israelites walked through, He brought fought water and food through Moses they all saw it but when Moses went fought to bring God's commandments to guide their living they turned to other gods.

Our people have been through poor governance and in many cases no governance at all.

I have studied the last 16 years of democratic governance in Nigeria. I have noticed many flashes of individually-invented-genuine intentions at Nation building but I have also observed a monster called Corruption always rearing its ugly head to pull-down or at best slow-down these e efforts.

We are not lacking good and resourceful people but successive leaders have been giving-in to fear hence many have fallen short of Greatness.

Fashola started bringing down people's buildings to return Lagos to its original master plan, Amaechi and Akpabio followed suits and it went viral across states. El-Rufai did the same in FCT and had the whole NASS calling for his obituary. These actions were unthinkable until these people pioneered them.

We want PMB to be unusual, fearless, just and fair in all his actions. We want him push everyone out of their comfort zone if needs be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by joseph1832(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's "LOL" and not "Lol". All acronyms should be (type-)written in uppercase letters.

Funny how you are the same guy who keep ranting against Tomfrench emerging as Mr. Nairaland ,'Romancelanders' being more favoured and why folks like yourself aren't considered while Naijaboiy was laying waste to your claims.grin

You want me to post links? I'm extremely good at digging up evidence.grin

Funny how the 'Romancelanders' you spite so much double as 'Literaturelanders' and they have a better command of the English Language than 'floaters' like yourself and Midolian. You can't blame us for your flaws, can you?cheesy

We all agree proper articulation is a yardstick for judging intelligence, don't we?

I could start about us discussing why Confederate states in the U.S allow private gun possessions or Anglo-Sino relations and you and Midolian still wouldn't know jack about it.

Do you still want to discuss why PMB is doling out selective treatment or do I ridicule you loafers?
[/b]
Your first point, very incorrect as usual. Am sure dygeasy can answer you on that one. Please kindly show me where I stated categorically that "folks like myself aren't considered".

Your second point, kindly name the romancelanders who double as literaturelanders. Mind you, I know every active literaturelander, not those who troll the forum and try to gain attention everywhere.

Your third point "proper articulation is a yardstick for judging intelligence" please, don't make me laugh!!!. And where did you dig that trash up from?

Your fourth point, try me! I just might prove to you that the knowledge of the ancients reside in me. cheesy

And do you still want me to show you that you're an opinionated narcissist? Who believe he is deux ex machina?.

Dude! Lemme tell you, you have no idea who or what you're dealing with here!.

You wanna dance, let's dance!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by joseph1832(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

She gives you hell, doesn't she? You can't even make an error-free sentence even if you life depends on it.grin
Tell me, does making an error free sentence put money in your bank account? If it does, then I'm an ediot, but if it doesn't, then you're the bigger and better ediot!. tongue
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Tell me, does making an error free sentence put money in your bank account? If it does, then I'm an ediot, but if it doesn't, then you're the bigger and better ediot!. tongue

It does considering the fact that I also double as a freelance writer for an online news firm.

There you have it - your coronation as Nairaland's chief agent of idiocy.

It's official.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

She gives you hell, doesn't she? You can't even make an error-free sentence even if you life depends on it.grin

Lemme go on banned.

Your comments so far are nothing but;
Useless, senseless and baseless statement which only comes out from morongenoric senseless ratard nincompoop.

Your comments have no commercial value, an hypothesis of no substantial proof. Needles to say, this is a portray of acute stupidity, a manifestation of ripened foolishness, a devoid of common sense and demonstration of cluelessness.
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by joseph1832(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It does considering the fact that I also double as a freelance writer for an online news firm.

There you have it - your coronation as Nairaland's chief agent of idiocy.

It's official.
Oh really? Kindly tell me the online news firm you write for? And post links on your articles so we check!!!.

And there you have it, with Snoops words A, B, C, D, P, G, C! If you really believe dealing me abstracts will work, you have another thing coming. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Lemme go on banned.

Your comments so far are nothing but;
Useless, senseless and baseless statement which only comes out from morongenoric senseless ratard nincompoop.

Your comments have no commercial value, an hypothesis of no substantial proof. Needles to say, this is a portray of acute stupidity, a manifestation of ripened foolishness, a devoid of common sense and demonstration of cluelessness

Duck-beaked platypus, you opined you'd ignore me about 80 minutes ago but here you are spewing regurgitated hogwash which is awash with bland churnings conceived by hours of turmoil by your fractured mind.

As usual, with every whooping inflicted on your psyche by the grandiloquence of my typo-eloquence, you recede further into the mental Hades I have put you in.

Tarry as I invoke all of the ordeals in Dante's Inferno on you.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark, you happen to be a literature student while I happen to be a medical student ( Medical Laboratory Science).

I dare challenge you for both of us to go into debate between my discipline and yours which one has impacted on the lives of people.
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh really? Kindly tell me the online news firm you write for? And post links on your articles so we check!!!.

And there you have it, with Snoops words A, B, C, D, P, G, C! If you really believe dealing me abstracts will work, you have another thing coming. tongue

Lemme join you while he post the links of his acclaimed articles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inauguration Of Makarfi PDP Zoning Committee For August Convention / Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss / Anti-party: Rivers APC Suspends Chairman, Legal Adviser, Berates Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.