Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? (12924 Views)

Meet The 14-year-old Boy Who Started Syria War, What Ipob And Arewa Youth Should / Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / Statistics Of The Biafrian War: What Chance Does Odua /arewa Military Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Dimwit, www.pulseng.com isn't a blog. Google is your friend. It has about a million followers.
Do you even know the definition of a blog?grin
Are you just being jealous that while I am creating new words (and adding to the English Language lexicograph), writing articles and yet still staying true to my biomedical side, you are floating insignificantly like a diatom?grin
Have you checked on the assistant editor, Joey Akan, to verify my claims?
Dimwitted, dyslexic revamped-cryogenized andro-humanoid.

Keep quite, for you know nothing about medic.
Why do I have the believe that you are someone who sit behind computer with goggle as a friend?

If I take you to the lab you will be confused.

Thank scientists for technology.

Continue to use goggle, you hear.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Yawning! "Show us your articles". Yeye man abi na boy you be sef. tonguetonguetongue
Faceless mediocre, you still can't visit www.pulseng.com, can you?

Isn't that your oppurtunity to bust a lie? All you need do is contact the editor or assistant editor then testify here.grin
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
He wouldn't. When they lose issue-based arguments, they resort to spewing hogwash.

I asked him this: Why isn't Fayemi being probed?
The meerkat still can't churn out an answer.

Aside that, we have already over $140million recovered loot banked in America... thanks to Halliburton scandal( arguably biggest financial fraud in Nigeria history in terms of quantum of money and personalities involved)...the ONLY snag is that Obama asked buhari to prosecute the looters and the money will be repatriated...

Coincidentally, the culprits are ALL his friends and associates...so he simply turned and came back emptyhanded from America...cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Why do I have the believe that you are someone who sit behind computer with goggle as a friend?

We don't know your name. My name is Kingsley Mark. Google it. Faceless dolt.grin
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Why not address my posts or are you par chance dodging it or running away? gringringringrin Remember, you invited me in...let's check out buhari bro cheesy
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Aside that, we have already over $140million recovered loot banked in America... thanks to Halliburton scandal( arguably biggest financial fraud in Nigeria history in terms of quantum of money and personalities involved)...the ONLY snag is that Obama asked buhari to prosecute the looters and the money will be repatriated...

Coincidentally, the culprits are ALL his friends and associates...so he simply turned and came back emptyhanded from America...cheesy
That's the point.

People praise my ex-Governor, God'swill Akpabio a lot but I wouldn't mind if he's probed as long as everyone from both political divides gets probed.

What I am against is selective treatment of shielding of friends.

If Akpabio is probed then Amaechi should be too, if Saraki is probed then Tinubu should be too.

No one should be shielded from the law.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

firstEVA ...counter the below listed;

Buhari runs so far the MOST insincere government ridden with confusion, bigotry, and vindictiveness... My facts below;

His anti-corruption confusion and lies...
https://www.nairaland.com/2475129/daring-president-halliburton-scandal-prosecution

His America achievement lies noting my analysis in page 2 wink
https://www.nairaland.com/2478091/dont-need-foreign-aid-buhari/2#36286769

His bigotry and lack of comprehension or analytical skill depicting a failure and inept personality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paLHi4ieE7A

In conclusion buhari is confused and a failure so far

firstEVA ...counter the above listed maybe otuers can help you too; Cc, midolian, StOla, Upnepaa, fulanimafia, Passingshot, omenka, Obiagelli, socialmediaman, joseph1832 cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
That's the point.

People praise my ex-Governor, God'swill Akpabio a lot but I wouldn't mind if he's probed as long as everyone from both political divides gets probed.

If Akpabio is probed then Amaechi should be too, if Saraki is probed then Tinubu should be too.

That's it bro...
People dissect and barter TA Orji while his neighbor is a bigger thief...

The pictures of "New Owerri" you see here posted by APC warlords and propagandists are projects of Udenwa while the beautiful green environment displayed is Ohakim's "Clean and Green Initiative"...So where's Rochas project for receiving the HIGHEST allocation in SE?...What justifies that amidst these huge allocation, Imo state was declared insolvent by CBN?... Government house pictures you see are projects with some 90% completed before Rochas came in...

He planned relocating IMSU from Owerri to Orlu but when the plan failed; he converted it to a private university though not yet operational....

These are the buhari friends and advisers...who insult Jonathan daily...smh...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by joseph1832(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Faceless mediocre, you still can't visit www.pulseng.com, can you?

Isn't that your oppurtunity to bust a lie? All you need do is contact the editor or assistant editor then testify here.grin
I already did a long time ago... You were suppose to show a link to your articles bro, not you telling me to verify your sanctimonious claims from someone else.

And you call me faceless, if you are really smart all you need to do if you want to see my face is just check my profile. I believe the common sense you so lack might not even let you know what you're suppose to do.

Now, Rest In Pieces!. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by joseph1832(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
firstEVA:
Anyone who believes that anorexic grammarian is a freelancer, does so at his own peril grin
Freelancer my ass!. The dude is a deranged massa damnata!. Who believes people should be afraid of him because "he blows grammar".

I mean if Patrick Obahiagbon can't bamboozle me with his grammar, who then is thesonofmack!

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by gesundheit: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
That's the point.

Are you not the same person, caught stealing coogar's lines against darkrebel on the beef at the romance section derailers thread.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by joseph1832(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

firstEVA ...counter the above listed maybe otuers can help you too; Cc, midolian, StOla, Upnepaa, fulanimafia, Passingshot, omenka, Obiagelli, socialmediaman,

Kindly refrain from mentioning my moniker bro. Thank you!.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by joseph1832(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
gesundheit:

Are you not the same person, caught stealing coogar's lines against darkrebel on the beef at the romance section derailers thread.
Tell me something? Wonders, they say, "shall never end".
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
A country where leaders loot its treasury and send their families and wards to school in foreign land.

A country where public schools go on strike year in year out.
A country where those who loot their states are been celebrated.

As for you TheSonOfMark, I won't engage you.

Continue to live in self denial.

Jonathan throughout his time in government from 1999-2015 had his children ALL schooling in Nigeria... where's buhari's children
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:

Kindly refrain from mentioning my moniker bro. Thank you!.

gringringrin You want to derail my questions so as to start mudslinging with you here?...Never!!!...See my position below and counter it with facts cheesy

Buhari runs so far the MOST insincere government ridden with confusion, bigotry, and vindictiveness... My facts below;

https://www.nairaland.com/2475129/daring-president-halliburton-scandal-prosecution

His America achievement lies noting my analysis in page 2 https://www.nairaland.com/2478091/dont-need-foreign-aid-buhari/2#36286769

His bigotry and lack of comprehension or analytical skill depicting a failure and inept personality

In conclusion buhari is confused and a failure so far ...

SarahBabyxx ( f): counter these with facts cheesy
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by joseph1832(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin You want to derail my questions so as to start mudslinging with you here?...Never!!!...See my position below and counter it with facts cheesy

His America achievement lies noting my analysis in page 2 https://www.nairaland.com/2478091/dont-need-foreign-aid-buhari/2#36286769

Listen little man, I am not obligated to answer your questions from the day you made it clear you would ignore me.

So why go back on your own words!. Like I said, refrain from mentioning me!.
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=IdisuleOurOwn post=36293007][/quote] hmmm I was born at Ajaokuta, nice cool
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=IdisuleOurOwn post=36293007][/quote]

Hmm, I was born at Ajaokuta, nice cool
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by joseph1832(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=IdisuleOurOwn post=36293007][/quote]Chisos! The time you gained admission into university TheSonOfMark was still sucking on his momma's titties. LMFAO!.

Bros you don old oh! Abeg I troway salute!.

Respect man!.
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

wailing wailers
U the new opposition are getting it all wrong from the on start, to categorically call a president who hasn't spent 100 days in office a failure reeks of bitterness, pain and lack of objectivity. It took Nigerians over 3 years to call Jonathan a failure cos we realised he had nothing to offer. Your conclusions about our president is premature and makes no sense.
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
That's the point.

Now you talk bro.
Nobody should be shielded from the law.
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
firstEVA:

Hmm, I was born at Ajaokuta, nice cool

Ajaokuta Township or Native Town?
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
firstEVA:
wailing wailers
U the new opposition are getting it all wrong from the on start, to categorically call a president who hasn't spent 100 days in office a failure reeks of bitterness, pain and lack of objectivity. It took Nigerians over 3 years to call Jonathan a failure cos we realised he had nothing to offer. Your conclusions about our president is premature and makes no sense.

Whatever I choose to call him or rate him isn't as important as countering my facts with yours...So kindly do that...am waiting... thanks
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=IdisuleOurOwn post=36293074][/quote]

Illushi cheesy nice!!!!.......my great grandma is from that side
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Listen little man, I am not obligated to answer your questions from the day you made it clear you would ignore me.

So why go back on your own words!. Like I said, refrain from mentioning me!.

Cannot fall for your bait to throw muds with you...simply counter my facts since you're for buhari and believe he's good for Nigeria...cheesy
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Ajaokuta Township or Native Town?
township, we stayed close to Russian quarters
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Chisos! The time you gained admission into university TheSonOfMark was still sucking on his momma's titties. LMFAO!.

Bros you don old oh! Abeg I troway salute!.

Respect man!.

Bro. The guy is now a friend.

Meanwhile, still waiting for his acclaimed articles.
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
firstEVA:
township, we stayed close to Russian quarters

Which Estate? Kano estate, Lagos estate, Rivers estate, IMO estate, Borno estate Abuja estate?

There are different estates.
For me, its Borno estate otherwise known as AGM Quarters.
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by joseph1832(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Bro. The guy is now a friend.

Meanwhile, still waiting for his acclaimed articles.
May you not wait in vain!. The dude is a child still being fed by his parents!. No disrespect to him though, but such people rarely have a glimpse what really is going on.
Re: Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:
May you not wait in vain!. The dude is a child still being fed by his parents!. No disrespect to him though, but such people rarely have a glimpse what really is going on.

You never can tell bro.

CC: TheSonOfMark prove us wrong by putting your doubters to shame.

Maybe he got network problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Members Of Buhari Support Group Centre In State House (Pics) / What Area Do You Think Improved The Most Under Buhari Administration? / Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.