Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. (7587 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / "We Are Igbos, But Denied Igbo Because Of Biafran War" Says Ikwerre Youths / Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by oluwalfa: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
The evil that man planned was prevented and we are alive today and kicking.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by oluwalfa: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Awolowo, see your life

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by coolestrogue(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
ok
Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by AshiwajuFoward: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Smh. Poor kids. If only Ojukwu had never led them on a suicide mission.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by dammytosh: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Children of hate are now grown up with a Nairaland Account.

For how long will you people continue to be petty and brainless.

Lets forget the past and move forward.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by StOla: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
You would think some people learn from their past?

Yet they say experience is the best teacher.

17 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
I hope warmongers will see these pictures. Wars do not produce winners. We are all losers in any war. Human life is sacred.

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by oluwalfa: 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
Just as the jews survived the holocausts and got their Israel, Igbos survived and will get our Biafra

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by Cutehector(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
If only these biafra dimwits dat shout and call for d actualization of biafra were alive in those days and witnessed the massive genocide and killings, hunger and starvation, dey would just kepp shut and instead be callin for a One Nigeria..

Mind my english please..

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by AshiwajuFoward: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
StOla:
You would think some people learn from their past?

Yet they say experience is the best teacher.

Just like they did back then, they were merely using those poor kids for propaganda purposes and to win/sway sympathy for their cause. Even Ojukwu himself admitted that much on record.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by Rose2014: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Just like they did back then, they were merely using those kids for propaganda purposes and to win/sway sympathy for their cause. Even Ojukwu himself admitted that much on record.

Haha
'weep not for us but for your children and children's children'

Pics like this only fuel the quest for Biafra but you guys are too daft to know that

This time the west won't support Nigeria against Biafra cos the marginalization has even been voiced out by your so called president cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by omoayeni1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Well let wait and see,am sure not this life time angry angry grin

oluwalfa:
Just as the jews survived the holocausts and got their Israel, Igbos survived and will get our Biafra

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by tobtap: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
so are u saying it was AWOLOWO that declared war on nigeria and kill the rebellious ibos?

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by StOla: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Rose2014:

Haha
'weep not for us but for your children and children's children'

Pics like this only fuel the quest for Biafra but you guys are too daft to know that

I will prefer that Biafra comes early than late.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by AshiwajuFoward: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Rose2014:

Haha weep not for us but got your children and children's children

My children will be fine, trust me. And their children's children. I doubt you can say the same for yours though, unless like Kanu (who is beating the drums of war) you are also abroad, coz if the next war comes, you best believe it will be fought on SE soil again. It will be just like deja vu.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by Rose2014: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
StOla:

I will prefer that Biafra comes early than late.
So why always on Biafra threads with threats

Don't u know what would've happened in that war if the west didn't support Nigeria

Thank God Buhari already told the west that he's out to marginalize, so e go hard Nigeria this time without the western support

@your comment, I say Amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by StOla: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Just like they did back then, they were merely using those poor kids for propaganda purposes and to win/sway sympathy for their cause. Even Ojukwu himself admitted that much on record.

Propaganda was the only weapon they had.

Even Cyprian Ekwensi admitted to it when discussing all the fables about 5000 Biafran children dying daily.
Despite all the propaganda, relief never came. In the end, surrender was their fate.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by arabbunkum: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whatever man plans, God's decision is the ultimate.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by PassingShot(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
It's very obvious that the Igbos are still very bitter about the war of almost 50 years ago.

As a lover of one Nigeria, I'll still love to see the Igbos put their act together and do the needful to exit the "zoo" peacefully.

I won't want to witness a situation where there will be another massacre of innocent citizens of Igbo descent just because of some of their senseless leaders who don't know how to achieve their aim peacefully.

For God's Sake, you have reps and senators, governors and Obis. Why not call a national Igbo congress and address the issue of Biafra there; and whatever common decision reached should be tabled to the NASS, the presidency and the international community?

I don't actually like to live in same country with a people filled with such hatred borne out of a war their leaders senselessly took them. Did their leaders think wars are tea parties? Just take a look at Iraq, Syria, South Sudan and Libya before you make a catastrophic move.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
dammytosh:
Children of hate are now grown up with a Nairaland Account.

For how long will you people continue to be petty and brainless.

LEts forget the past and move forward.

Did Ojukwu declare war or How on did?
Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by Rose2014: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

My children will be fine, trust me. And their children's children. I doubt you can say the same for yours though, unless like Kanu (who is beating the drums of war) you are also abroad, coz if the next war comes, you best believe it will be fought on SE soil again. It will be just like deja vu.
What is there in Nigeria for your children to be proud of?
Name Just one

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by Rose2014: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
PassingShot:
It's very obvious that the Igbos are still very bitter about the war of almost 50 years ago.

As a lover of one Nigeria, I'll still love to see the Igbos put their act together and do the needful to exit the "zoo" peacefully.

I won't want to witness a situation where there will be another massacre of innocent citizens of Igbo descent just because of some of their senseless leaders who don't know how to achieve their aim peacefully.

For God's Sake, you have reps and senators, governors and Obis. Why not call a national Igbo congress and address the issue of Biafra there; and whatever common decision reached should be tabled to the NASS, the presidency and the international community?

I don't actually like to live in same country with a people filled with such hatred borne out of a war their leaders senselessly took them.

Buhari just took a $2.1billion loan to rebuild the north but on the same trip threatened to marginalize Biafrans

And people like you are paid to defend whatever he says including such an international disgrace

What a shameless country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by AshiwajuFoward: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
StOla:

Propaganda was the only weapon they had.

Even Cyprian Ekwensi admitted to it when discussing all the fables about 5000 Biafran children dying daily.
Despite all the propaganda, relief never came. In the end, surrender was their fate.

Actually, Awolowo offered them food and other relief, tons of food , to help alleviate their hunger but the Biafran soldiers cornered the foods and shared it among themselves and their own families, thereby exacerbating the hunger in their land.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by StOla: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Rose2014:

So why always on Biafra threads with threats

Don't u know what would've happened in that war if the west didn't support Nigeria

Thank God Buhari already told the west that he's out to marginalize, so e go hard Nigeria this time without the western support

@your comment, I say Amen

Please tell us what would have happened ooo?

While at it, tell us what would have happened if the likes of Marc Goosens, Rosen and the other mercenaries were not fighting for Biafra and training its unfit soldiers?

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by PassingShot(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Rose2014:

Buhari just took a $2.1billion loan to rebuild the north but on the same trip threatened to marginalize Biafrans

And people like you are paid to defend whatever he says including such an international disgrace

What a shameless country
Can you please talk to your leaders/elders and walk out of the "zoo"?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by StOla: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Actually, Awolowo offered them food and other relief, tons of food , to help alleviate their hunger but the Biafran soldiers cornered the foods and shared it among themselves and their own families, thereby exacerbating the hunger in their land.

Honestly I don't even care about what the great Awo did or did not do for them. Ingrates will remain ingrates.

These are the same people who said they'd rather have weapons over food.
Yet they cry over food like babies till today.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by Rose2014: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
StOla:

Please tell us what would have happened ooo?

While at it, tell us what would have happened if the likes of Marc Goosens, Rosen and the other mercenaries were not fighting for Biafra and training its unfit soldiers?

What would've happened is what is going to happen any day nigeria declares war on Biafra again

Kanu is not calling for war but self defence
if Nigeria calls for it, they'll get what more than they bargained for. This is 2015 for God's sake. West won't support u again

You guys keep putting words in his mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by kettykings: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
The next war will not be like this, biafrans were naive to have foolishly allowed them selves to have been starved to death

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by AshiwajuFoward: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Rose2014:

What a shameless country

Hold up. But I thought you guys have also been at the corridors of power since after the end of the war? Why didn't Ekwueme, Noi, GEJ them agitate for your own $2.1billion? Or have your reps and governors been smoking Akamu in Abuja all these while? ?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by oluwalfa: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
kettykings:
The next war will not be like this

It will y be worse than this for the Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. by StOla: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
Rose2014:

What would've happened is what is going to happen any day nigeria declares war on Biafra again

Kanu doesn't call for war but if Nigeria calls for it, they'll get what more than they bargained for

A lunatic who has been threatening violence is calling for the olympic games, I reckon?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interesting FACTS About Nigerians By Tribes That Will Make You Laugh & Frown / Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today / What Will Be Tinubu Reaction After Reading This Headline - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.