Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) (72449 Views)

Five Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Blow Themselves Near Maiduguri (graphics Photos) / Three Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Killed in Maiduguri Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by samflex(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
The government need to ban the use of hijab now
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Proffdada:
are we in medieval times? I think you left your brain in medieval period
no mind that boko guy
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by Ubty: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
imhotep:
The car is TOO CLEAN. . . no mud, no sand on the car.
The ground is TOO SMOOTH. . .if we are to believe that the car somersaulted.
The whole thing is a set up

I tire o my brother.....Then if we are even to go by the fact that they blew themselves up like someone stated up there, shouldn't d car be in flames or something and the other bombs detonated alongside the blast? Something is not just adding up.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by AMI3(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
.these BH them get mine
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by quickly: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
imhotep:

I agree.
1) The car is too clean for an accidented car. No mud, no dust, no stain.

the car tumbled or rolled, overspeeding plus applying brake and the car front brake can seize and then it will just somersault that is possible
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ubty:

I tire o my brother.....Then if we are even to go by the fact that they blew themselves up like someone stated up there, shouldn't d car be in flames or something and the other bombs detonated alongside the blast? Something is not just adding up.
All goes too show that it is a dirty inside arangee job.
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by Jonwesley(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
God disappointed the devices of the crafty so they don't perform their enterprise. The lord is mighty who send ambushment ahead to protect his own. This is a proof that God answers our prayers. Glory, honour and praise be unto Him forever and ever.
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by alfredjay: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ya brain is just exactly like ur username
FowlYansh:
..and the burukutu sipping dullard is busy giving western education vaccine to his children like the Presidency is a duara family kunu business.

please GEJ we are sorry
we the APC people are sorry..
we have failed our conscience...

come back please and save us sad
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by cyberdurable(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
ifyan:
The Load our God is Great.
Happy Sunday everyone.
Load abi? grin grin kontinu
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by cyberdurable(m): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
[s]
FastShipping:
Good news o grin grin grin
[/s]
oputaemma:
This is wrong informatioon, saw this same car on channels tv and it was reported that they blew up themselves when d arrested terrorists were on their way to the police station
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by Tolexander: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Proffdada:
are we in medieval times? I think you left your brain in medieval period
to have left my brain in the period is still an evidence of ever possessing a brain.

You just show you lack anything called brain and everything associated with brain!
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by Proffdada: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tolexander:
to have left my brain in the period is still an evidence of ever possessing a brain.

You just show you lack anything called brain and everything associated with brain!
you HAD a brain doesn't mean you still have angry
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by wearerelated: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
God is to be praised
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by Tolexander: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Proffdada:
you HAD a brain doesn't mean you still have angry
better than who has never got!
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by Proffdada: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tolexander:
better than who has never got!
pained grin
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Idiotic Northerners. Mission aborted! Animals! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by ifyan(m): 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
cyberdurable:

Load abi? grin grin kontinu

No one is above mistake.
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by youngaz(m): 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
ope oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dawon were tin ku grin grin grin ;Dwey ogun self undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedwe need more of diz jare keep it up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by fennels007(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
bettercreature:
This kind of accident is very rear and i wonder what really happened to that car
Hope somebody did not killed somebody then r
oped the dead with this kind of story
it needs to be investigated asap

boko sympathizer
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by Tanimola26: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Thank God. They would have caused hundreds of death if their mission had been a success. The authority should take check the vehicle for any thing that would help them trace their sponsors.
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by cyberdurable(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
ifyan:

No one is above mistake.
u are right... kidding anyway
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by ifyan(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
cyberdurable:

u are right... kidding anyway

You are welcome
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by peeta89(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
buskie13:
na ur brodas....u are supposed to mourn...no be this chant..

I S L A M religion of piece
Oga this is how to spell Peace and not this other one. The is the peace u are suppose to use and not piece. Take note
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by RealEstate38: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by cyberdurable(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
ifyan:

You are welcome
thanks once again
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Am so happy... na dis one be news #asap it's rare. more goodnews ahead.
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by divinessa: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
karma ! what a man plant.................
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by martolux(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
na from reverse the car had accident ni?? yeye dey smell.
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
bettercreature:
This kind of accident is very rear and i wonder what really happened to that car
Hope somebody did not killed somebody then roped the dead with this kind of story
it needs to be investigated asap

We will have to investigate how you got into NL forum with such terrible English language writing skills first embarassed undecided
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by Edmundbilll(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
markidoo:
Na God win. But wait oo Borno na desert?

thank u bro,Na Wetin I b wan ask
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
peeta89:
Oga this is how to spell Peace and not this other one. The is the peace u are suppose to use and not piece. Take note
Noted, He actually meant Piss if that will make you happy
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) by Raymie(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
I need the car parts for sale. That handbag looks new sef. Wouldn't be bad making money outta these demons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS / Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics / Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.