Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident (42303 Views)

Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / Pastor Spotted Preaching With His Machine Gun Beside Him (see Photo) / Nigerian Army's Gaelle Helicopter With 50 Caliber Machine Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by stcool(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
THUNDER GO FIRE PEOPLE FOR THIS THREAD TODAY::::WALAHI!.... shocked
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by tiwiex(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
emmasege:
u dey mind enemies of the cross? A natural man doesn't understand things of the spirit.
God bless Papa Oritsejafor and keep him for the Nigerian church.
and annointing oil comes from a single source? what exactly makes this on unquestionable? it comes from a gun runner?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Obiwannn: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
idu1:
your hatred for islam ll consume you.

It has consume your types in the past....

Continue......
WHERE DID YOU SEE ISLAM IN HIS POST? ODE
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by idu1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Obiwannn:
WHERE DID YOU SEE ISLAM IN HIS POST? ODE
na u ode...

Olodo as u cannot comprehend....
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
chax100:

INTROVERT why grin grin grin
that she-male chop FTC winch
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by lexy2014: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mister2:
I wonder why a lady like you has no respect for God's anointed; you can be plagued with irredeemable barrenness and Vagina bleeding for spewing rubbish against Papa Ayo. Be warned..Quite me and receive leprosy!
your effort at defending "God's anointed" is commendable but insulting and cursing 2do that is unacceptable, unbiblical and unchristianly. Y would u use such uncouth words 4a human like yourself all in d name of defending "God's anointed"? Which Bible taught u these? If d person said something u didn't like, your job as a xtian is 2 educate d person politely. By doing what you have done what value have u added as a xtian?
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

Falls from bench

hahaaahahhaahhaa
*gives oga Taylor hand, abeg come sit jare. That intro.vert chop winch..
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by bezimo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Foolish OP, is it anointing oil you use for libations in your evil coven?

Don't mind the demonic op.If they try the anoiting oil in their coven, the coven would literally catch fire.They know it.
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by kokomilala(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Does that,by any stretch of the imagination, look like sepe or ogogoro? That's a bottle of anointing oil.You have to be careful the way you judge the anointed of God.They are, in the final analysis, accountable to God as far as their stewardship goes.
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by bezimo(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mister2:
I wonder why a lady like you has no respect for God's anointed; you can be plagued with irredeemable barrenness and Vagina bleeding for spewing rubbish against Papa Ayo. Be wa.Quite me and receive leprosy!

I pray God treats her case like the way he disciplined Miriam in the days of Moses, so others who have no respect for Gods chosen and anoited For those of God can be warned and learn some lesson.For those that want to quote me, first find out what Miriam did and what happened to her!!!
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Nicepoker(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mumu op.
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by anigbajumo(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
FowlYansh:
Buhari needs men like this to make his administration work yet he surrounds himself with fellow kunu drinking burukutu sipping drunks. undecided

GEJ we are sorry!

Una no gat any sing 2dae dan

"GEJ u ar sorry"

I fink suppose to av done dat in church nt NL....
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Ghost01(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Of sheeples and turenchi-speaking Babalawos. grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Hilaskee(m): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
That is anointing oil and not hit drinks. It is biblical
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by jamislaw(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bling bling ogboni mog @ it again.
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Bdemmy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
FowlYansh:
Buhari needs men like this to make his administration work yet he surrounds himself with fellow kunu drinking burukutu sipping drunks. undecided

GEJ we are sorry!

Are you for real?!

What does he need an arm dealing pastor for?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by lukas280(m): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
so have eyes they can not see,,,, so it time for you people to start insulting pastors abi?!! I believed libation is the act of pouring drink spirit, ogogoro, seaman snap e.t.c by tradition.... and PST orisejafor in the christiandon believes in the power of anointing oil , so he is anointing the road by the power in Jesus name and not pouring libation,,,, pls take note.....

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by honeywealth75(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mister2:
You are a fo.ol of infinite order and degree for making such an utterance..
. Wailing wailer kip on wailing
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by divaoflife: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
How anointing oil take resemble ogogoro nah?
This is not fair o.
He may have his shortcomings but none of us would be there when he is being judged.
People should mind what they say because like it or not,to his congregation,he is a man of God,and we all know what d bible says about first His anointed and His prophets,as well as being judgemental.
For the avoidance of doubt,I don't attend his church.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by nwakaibeya1: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
JUDGEMENT has started and humans must know it as we said:Jeremiah 12:10,Pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority and judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns , so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his , pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 4 Likes 1 Share (Share)
Crime / Re: Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl by nwakaibeya1: 1:30pm On Jul 11
Jeremiah 12:10,Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns , so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his , pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
FowlYansh:

GEJ we are sorry!
fowl brain iranu
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Pepeye(f): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
A distinct and eminent personality, His kind is not common, Enuf respect for Papa Ayo

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
what a joke?
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by ixora3(f): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
My papa of life.foolish OP using my papa to get attention and d foolish moderator took it to front page.God forgive all of u
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by June24th: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
End Time Pastor..

That joyous moment when u look down & behold Introvert, u bring outta ur pr1ck & piss on her head..

INTROVERT:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Let us stop this idiosyncrasies....pouring anointing oil on the road,haha?!!..He had the ears of his brother GEJ but he refused to tell him that the roads were bad!..Sir,keep pouring the oil till eternity and people would still perish on the road because the truth is,THE ROADS ARE BAD!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Thank you pastor, so much evil in the land.God said if only one man can stand in the gap and pray he will restore the land.
If you respect Gods servant their prayers will work for you,you gain absolutely nothing in trowing insult at them.
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Ranchhoddas: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mister2:
I wonder why a lady like you has no respect for God's anointed; you can be plagued with irredeemable barrenness and Vagina bleeding for spewing rubbish against Papa Ayo. Be warned..Quite me and receive leprosy!
talk true.
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Appareil(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lies!!!!!!!!! He can never pour libations. God bless you MOG.
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by elomepee: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
May God have mercy on you people on this nairaland.
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Appareil(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Iamsynord:
why he no wear Shoe. ??
Prophetic action probably
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Dhotseal(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
OP, do we now pour libation with anointing oil? Pls stop the mischief abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll / Zabarmari Massacre: A Student, Babangida Among Farmers Killed By Boko Haram / El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.