Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety (1881 Views)

After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) / Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years / Couple Welcomes 1st Baby Of 2016 At Abuja Hospital After 9 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
princeofpeace22:

A couple whose eight-year-old marriage produced just a child was blessed with a set of quadruplet
penultimate Monday after five years of anxiety.
Mother of the babies, Mrs. Adaobi Ilo, 35, a school teacher residing at Mabushi area of the Federal Capital Territory
(FCT), told Daily Trust on Sunday that they resorted to modern technology in the quest for another child which
resulted to the birth of the four babies.
Mr. Anayo Ilo, father of the babies, who is a bookshop owner in Abuja, said having a single child in a family is cause
for happiness, yet one may not feel comfortable remaining like that hence their decision to visit a hospital which led
to various referrals to different hospitals including one in their native state of Anambra, as his wife failed to
conceive again after their first child in 2008.
He said they were finally advised by some doctors to try the ‘In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)’, a major treatment of
infertility when other methods of assisted reproductive technology failed, as explained by a doctor at the Federal
Staff Hospital Abuja, where the mother of the quadruplet gave birth through caesarian section.
Mr. Ilo said at first he became worried when his wife was informed by a doctor that she was going to have triplets.
He however said his fear was allayed through proper counseling when it was established that the babies were four
and not three. “The doctors assured me that though it is risky to give birth to such number of babies in a single
birth, it is not something new, as others have given birth to quadruplets successfully amidst proper precautionary
measures.”
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news/21416-couple-welcomes-quadruplet-after-years-of-anxiety

lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by DuchessLily(f): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Manifold blessings

Congrats to d couple, welcome to d babies
Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by zaynie(f): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
They are so cute!
Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by cherrybrown(f): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Praise the Lord am happy for you,cute kids
Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by EfemenaXY: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nor be to just born pikin.

I hope they have the funds to ADEQUATELY cater for those innocent souls they've brought into the world.

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by Willswise(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
They are so adorable

God help me with one of this and the grace to cater for them
Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by shangodele(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
I use to pray for such miracle bt nt thru IVF
Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by 2CatWoman: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
When I saw the title I thought it was going to be another one of those "pastor performing miracles" stories but at least they owned up to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by SAMBARRY: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Nor be to just born pikin.

I hope they have the funds to ADEQUATELY cater for those innocent souls they've brought into the world.
exactly
Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by Pidggin(f): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Cute babies smiley
Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by EfemenaXY: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
exactly

I still feel this story is incomplete.

Pls ping me when it gets to the part of them appealing to "all well meaning Nigerians, government agencies, and the WHO" to help them out with finance to look after their new additions.

Or the bit where the man absconds into the bush and suddenly disappears for weeks while she seeks "help".
Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by SAMBARRY: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
gringringringringringrin

their line is usually na God dey take care of pikin grin
EfemenaXY:

Pls ping me when it get to the part of them appealing to "all well meaning Nigerians, government agencies, and the WHO" to help them out with finance to look after their new additions.

Or the bit where the man absconds into the bush and suddenly disappears for weeks while she seeks "help".
Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by SUV(f): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
I know some bad bellus will run their mouth as usual.

It's about raising kids within d limits of one's income. They r happy and am happy for their blessings too.

Raising kids it's not about money, infact most rich pple raise irresponsible kids. The lower income earners raise well respectable kids and teach them contentment not greed that mk those spoilt brats corrupt. That's s major problem of today's' society.

Some of u do everything for ur kids build house, business empire even marry wife and hv kids for them...when they grow, they won't hv anything to aspire for or even hv a reason to work hard and they end up becoming nuisants that corrupt and spoil d society.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by OlafenwaMoses(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
shangodele:
I use to pray for such miracle bt nt thru IVF

Sir, are you the one to conceive, bear and deliver such numbers of babies at the same time? Abeg, give choice for Madam too...

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by OlafenwaMoses(m): 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Pls ping me when it gets to the part of them appealing to "all well meaning Nigerians, government agencies, and the WHO" to help them out with finance to look after their new additions.

Most Nigerians always love odd news ..... so you don't feel satisfied with the story just because those absurd scenarios doesn't take place.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by SUV(f): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
OlafenwaMoses:

Most Nigerians always love odd news ..... so you don't feel satisfied with the story just because those absurd scenarios doesn't take place.

Don't mind some saddist on this generation dt belived raising good kids is all about money. Show me kids of rich parents and compare them wit lower income in terms of good upbringing.

God bless the family n d cute kids jawee

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by OlafenwaMoses(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
SUV:

Don't mind some saddist on this generation dt belived raising good kids is all about money. Show me kids of rich parents and compare them wit lower income in terms of good upbringing.

God bless the family n d cute kids jawee

Thank you Jare.
Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Congratulations but ds children look like Gov Wike
Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by EfemenaXY: 4:46am On Aug 08, 2015
OlafenwaMoses:

Most Nigerians love doing absurd things. That's why other Nigerians love reading about their absurdities.

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by OlafenwaMoses(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Most Nigerians love doing absurd things. That's why other Nigerians love reading about their absurdities.

To be frank, Nigerians who indulge in absurd acts do such for many reasons, such as desperation, frustration, poor or negative orientation and in-built animalistic traits. But as you said, the love for such news is unreasonable.

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Dilemma Help Me Choose. / Wedding Picture That Got People Talking / They Are Abt To Wed But D Girl Looked Underaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.